Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 1, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
Rizal

♥♥♥♥♥ you probably don't even know the rules and you started playing fifa because drake tweeted about it

♥♥♥♥♥ Quit talkin shit and holla then. Yea I'm talkin to you too teov.

Alex the type of ♥♥♥♥♥ playing online and picking Barca as he team. And you teov? I'd bring you back to footbol beginner school and remind you of your childhood. Holla ♥♥♥♥♥ lololol
October 1, 2011 @ 12:09 PM
jafeel

Nah ♥♥♥♥♥, the go to team are the Timbers

Chelsea for days
October 1, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
9inchesofsole

A couple Blu Ray pickup's

October 1, 2011 @ 02:16 PM
$$$$$

Sept. was great for sneakers!

These are some of my favorites from this month!

Vans Half Cab Samples from 2008 are my coolcool

How much you pay for the Tiffanys?
October 1, 2011 @ 02:20 PM
stoompa

Sept. was great for sneakers!

These are some of my favorites from this month!

Vans Half Cab Samples from 2008 are my coolcool

those halfcabs really samples? LOL. copped a pair from ebay and got em muddy as fuhhh
October 1, 2011 @ 04:51 PM
D. Rose

olive pants, navy cords

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

October 1, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
thijsied

^doap

October 1, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
JuanBeesknees

those halfcabs really samples? LOL. copped a pair from ebay and got em muddy as fuhhh

Those are samples the ones you bought are the g.r ones. most samples end up looking the same as the production pair. only some are scrapped
October 1, 2011 @ 08:53 PM
originalhype

New pick ups.

EXPRESS is having semi-annual sale. Bought two in different colors.

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

October 1, 2011 @ 08:56 PM

Inactive

A couple Blu Ray pickup's

lmao putting a minor character on the cover of the dvd
October 1, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
$$$$$

lmao putting a minor character on the cover of the dvd

Smart move. Cudi is one of the reasons I watched the premier. His face is more known than anyone elses face on the cover also. They know how to sell.
October 2, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
October 2, 2011 @ 06:19 AM
teov

♥♥♥♥♥ Quit talkin shit and holla then. Yea I'm talkin to you too teov.

Alex the type of ♥♥♥♥♥ playing online and picking Barca as he team. And you teov? I'd bring you back to footbol beginner school and remind you of your childhood. Holla ♥♥♥♥♥ lololol

I pick Inter all the way , I used to play with West Ham too but now they got relegated into 2nd division .....
Add me on PSN , Teo_ibra7 is the username

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

October 2, 2011 @ 06:49 AM
Wavey_LenZ

store.united-arrows.co.jp/shop/by/goods.html?gid=864542&did=&cid=9003

PLIMSOLES
Don't tell me you have already bought them.
Perhaps if you get some boxers and a vest they'll let you do PE lolol
October 2, 2011 @ 08:53 AM
rompie

Info on the shirt thijsied?
October 2, 2011 @ 09:25 AM
mr.orange

I pick Inter all the way , I used to play with West Ham too but now they got relegated into 2nd division .....

coolcoolcool

When I get that shit (not had a chance to go and cop), I'll add you all and show you what's up, West Ham or Real Madrid are my teams!
October 2, 2011 @ 12:11 PM
deadpooL

coolcoolcool

When I get that shit (not had a chance to go and cop), I'll add you all and show you what's up, West Ham or Real Madrid are my teams!

my ♥♥♥♥♥ cool
October 2, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
uEih

picked these up earlier, $100 shipped if anyone is interested.
email- [email]Kobeedc24@gmail.com[/email]

trying to sell that online is gonna get you caught up, especially selling to a minor since you don't know how old they are.
October 2, 2011 @ 03:14 PM
thijsied

October 2, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
Rizal

I'll add you when i get home. Alex whats your psn? My teams Man U. Sir Alex Ferguson up in that ass. Lol but nah i kinda suck lol
October 2, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
teov

coolcoolcool

I'm planning to go to london for a weekend or something and go to Hammers match at upton park , I love english football , so passionate

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

October 2, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
mr.orange

I'm planning to go to london for a weekend or something and go to Hammers match at upton park , I love english football , so passionate

Definitely the best ground for atmosphere, been to all the other major grounds and nothing compares to Upton Park. The people are friendly to everyone, I definitely recommend sitting in the Lower East Stand when you go because that's where all the hardcore fans sit, I've sat in various parts of the stadium and I loved the Lower East so much I ended up getting a season ticket there.
October 2, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
teov

I've only been to stamford bridge in London , but I'm a regular at San Siro cool

October 2, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
Eaton

soccer is gay

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 2, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
teov

hahaha maybe you right but I've been to a knicks match at the MSG and the atmosphere was nowhere near a football match , you don't know how to support in the U.S

October 2, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
Rizal

hahaha maybe you right but I've been to a knicks match at the MSG and the atmosphere was nowhere near a football match , you don't know how to support in the U.S

*Shots fired*

Come to canada and watch a hockey match. Shits as cray
October 2, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
pfill

*Shots fired*

Come to canada and watch a hockey match. Shits as cray

not a habs fan but they're all like this come playoff time
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yegVqt6iI_8&feature=related
bell centre makes your ears bleed
October 2, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
Eaton

♥♥♥♥♥ are you seriously talking about a basketball game right now? first of all we dont refer to it as a basketball "match", its a game. second of all what the hell do you expect from a crowd at a basketball game? white people go to basketball games to sit in their seats and watch ♥♥♥♥♥♥s jump high and dunk. if you wanna get a real grasp for american sports fandom go to a college football game in the south or even an nfl game for that matter depending on the team.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 2, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
sjem

♥♥♥♥♥ are you seriously talking about a basketball game right now? first of all we dont refer to it as a basketball "match", its a game.

And we don't refer to it as "soccer". Who cares about specifics...
October 2, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
&y

you really talking about the knicks? the same team that was nonexistent for a few years before they got amare?

go to a laker playoff game at the staples center and tell me that shit dont go ham

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.