June 30, 2011 @ 09:25 PM
SHOGUNATE

got everything for cheap at the mall I work at, except for the tiffany's ring for my mom.
June 30, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
drugsonmywrist

Ever think OS X is better than Windows? Unix-based operating system > Windows garbage. But feel free to spend $600 on a POS computer so you can spend the rest on supreme, cuz that's like, real quality, rite?

And tell me you're not an idiot 'noob' teenaged kid.

shut the fuck up
June 30, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
Jvlv

^where to cop nb's?

the great white north
June 30, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
AXEL

good looks man. how long have you been using a straight razor for? i've been thinking about starting to use it, but i'm a little apprehensive.
June 30, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
The Fiasco

shut the fuck up

dat madness.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 30, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
estoybien

i got a macbook just because it looks cool. so wut?
June 30, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
Youngfresh6def

shit iono fams, like 5 pairs?

yo how much do you make a year? not trying to offend or anything, just wondering.
June 30, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
Shoutbox

Fall back bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥.

since when does broke = unloving? I grew up poor but my parents loved me

I know plenty of lame ass asian kids whose parents live in Hong Kong and send them 20 grand a month, but never call them or visit them.

and yeah, i wish i was rich, but so what. Im still thankful for family.

lol damn son, i mustve touched a nerve. take a seat, lets talk about it ♥♥♥♥♥.

this is not an issue about having a loving family or not, but my b for bringing back some pent up memories of having to eat cereal with a fork so that the next person had some milk. i mean just because you got a Hess truck for christmas every year cuz ya pops got the discount, dont mean they dont love you. i know this. and its good that youre thankful for your family, no matter how broke they are. youre a good boy!

and 3stripes you need to fall back, you dont know what his economic situation is, and you dont know his motives for buying a macbook. so what the fuck makes you think you have the right to criticize on how he spends his money. sounding bitter as fuck.

and to every on else on microsofts dick yall need to preach that pc elitism bullshit somewhere else, cuz no matter smart yall think you are you ♥♥♥♥♥s look dumb as fuck tryna convince ppl on HYPEBEAST.com not to buy hyped items lol fuck outta here. ballin ♥♥♥♥♥s buy macbooks.
June 30, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
tehcake

this is not an issue about having a loving family or not, but my b for bringing back some pent up memories of having to eat cereal with a fork so that the next person had some milk. i mean just because you got a Hess truck for christmas every year cuz ya pops got the discount, dont mean they dont love you. i know this. and its good that youre thankful for your family, no matter how broke they are. youre a good boy!

and 3stripes you need to fall back, you dont know what his economic situation is, and you dont know his motives for buying a macbook. so what the fuck makes you think you have the right to criticize on how he spends his money. sounding bitter as fuck.

and to every on else on microsofts dick yall need to preach that pc elitism bullshit somewhere else, cuz no matter smart yall think you are you ♥♥♥♥♥s look dumb as fuck tryna convince ppl on HYPEBEAST.com not to buy hyped items lol fuck outta here. ballin ♥♥♥♥♥s buy macbooks.

But preaching mac elitism is alright? Seems legit.
Dont gotta be ballin to purchase a mac anyways, gaming windows laptops cost just as much with better specs, people buy em anyways.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

June 30, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
originalhype

Ever think OS X is better than Windows? Unix-based operating system > Windows garbage. But feel free to spend $600 on a POS computer so you can spend the rest on supreme, cuz that's like, real quality, rite?

It maybe UNIX based but Apple made it retarded and LIMITED. A true UNIX based is linux and it's variants to the point they are fully customization with no limiting factors. OSX vs Windows, windows win based on customizeable and security.

I use a mac tower at work so i know how OSX works and there's isn't much to osx.

as for purchase, good buy.

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

June 30, 2011 @ 10:34 PM
GucciTarantino

This guys an idiot
June 30, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
MOStradamus

June 30, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
Shoutbox

But preaching mac elitism is alright? Seems legit.
Dont gotta be ballin to purchase a mac anyways, gaming windows laptops cost just as much with better specs, people buy em anyways.

I, personally, never said anything about macs being better.when i said ballin ♥♥♥♥♥s i was referring to celebs not hb members. so quote some one else next time ♥♥♥♥♥.
June 30, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
tehcake

I, personally, never said anything about macs being better.when i said ballin ♥♥♥♥♥s i was referring to celebs not hb members. so quote some one else next time ♥♥♥♥♥.

Maybe you should specify it then. Cause all i got from your statement was this :

July 1, 2011 @ 01:20 AM
CrackPipeLips

Then why the fuck did you mention "unloving parents" in your previous post? From what I can gather in your second post you are saying thats irrelevant? Stop contradicting yourself ♥♥♥♥♥, you are making yourself sound retarded.
July 1, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
3 Stripes

1. So someone tells you to fall back and now you decide to use that little phrase?
2. I doubt you know his economic situation either.
3. Why the fuck are you even defending the guy who doesn't even care to be in this argument?
4. Criticizing? Son your on HB. Thats what people do on message boards.
5. GO FUCKING CRY

1. Again, imacs>macbooks
2. You dont need to be ballin to buy a macbook.
3. GO FUCKING CRY
July 1, 2011 @ 09:31 AM
traCk.

close the fucking registration already holy shit
July 1, 2011 @ 09:55 AM
tehcake

1. So someone tells you to fall back and now you decide to use that little phrase?
2. I doubt you know his economic situation either.
3. Why the fuck are you even defending the guy who doesn't even care to be in this argument?
4. Criticizing? Son your on HB. Thats what people do on message boards.
5. GO FUCKING CRY

1. Again, imacs>macbooks
2. You dont need to be ballin to buy a macbook.
3. GO FUCKING CRY

I agree with this guy.

July 1, 2011 @ 10:24 AM
sjem

close the fucking registration already holy shit

Or just get moderators to do their job...
July 1, 2011 @ 11:14 AM
ksj

Or just get moderators to do their job...

This.

HB has gone down hill.
July 1, 2011 @ 01:05 PM
Josh

It maybe UNIX based but Apple made it retarded and LIMITED. A true UNIX based is linux and it's variants to the point they are fully customization with no limiting factors. OSX vs Windows, windows win based on customizeable and security.

I use a mac tower at work so i know how OSX works and there's isn't much to osx.

as for purchase, good buy.

This

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 2, 2011 @ 06:49 AM
Pinhead Larry

got everything for cheap at the mall I work at, except for the tiffany's ring for my mom.

dat mom luv coolcoolcoolcool swag
July 2, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
Geek.

Just got both of these for $60

Got my grails for $300 shipped, thanks Chris!
July 2, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
vinftw

^^Nice

Finally found the shamans in my size cool (grail status)

prob one of my favorite pairs of shoes cool

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

July 2, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
CHOPZ

cool ur just gonna make them look awkward with your wranglers anyway
July 2, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
hentai

l0l

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

July 4, 2011 @ 01:31 AM
solecollector9

wtf where did u get them for 60?

if thats the case i need a pick up
July 4, 2011 @ 12:26 PM
northwest

prob one of my favorite pairs of shoes cool

2badtheyreuglyasshit
July 4, 2011 @ 12:36 PM
Youth In Asia

2badtheyreuglyasshit

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 4, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
traCk.

faggots

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.