WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

Jan 22, 2011 @ 10:56
wut ahmerrikuh know bout dat oriental elitist hair?
Jan 22, 2011 @ 10:58

hndlz.tumblr.com

Jan 22, 2011 @ 11:05
yall hatin, i bet he get hella jgirls with that hairband.
Jan 22, 2011 @ 11:05
m0oib0ike

j3w33t gooi die +5 op mn profieltje
Jan 22, 2011 @ 11:08
yall hatin, i bet he get hella jgirls with that hairband.

nah, it ain't goretex brah.
Jan 22, 2011 @ 11:28
Lol its ok. Wdwyt is about the fit. Not to sound defensive cuz I don't care but having haircuts excluding buzzcut, afro or cornrolls are actually socially acceptable in asia. I understand this is a american forum. I am american infact but since i've been to asia, the culture here is really different and guys have endless possibilities of hairstyles. Let them hate and let them rock that bedhead or buzzcut for the rest of their life and watch their bitches drop significantly in comparison to what they could've been having or fucking
Jan 22, 2011 @ 11:39
Recycled Goro.

ware2cawplimbs
Jan 22, 2011 @ 11:58
Lol its ok. Wdwyt is about the fit. Not to sound defensive cuz I don't care but having haircuts excluding buzzcut, afro or cornrolls are actually socially acceptable in asia. I understand this is a american forum. I am american infact but since i've been to asia, the culture here is really different and guys have endless possibilities of hairstyles. Let them hate and let them rock that bedhead or buzzcut for the rest of their life and watch their bitches drop significantly in comparison to what they could've been having or fucking

you done?
Jan 22, 2011 @ 11:58
Iggy Koopa -> very clean, dope, I like it
Jan 22, 2011 @ 12:01
you done?

Is that too long for ur elementary comprehension to read?
Jan 22, 2011 @ 12:09

you not done?
Jan 22, 2011 @ 12:12

photoshop your head next time then
Jan 22, 2011 @ 12:15
you not done?

Never meant to start cuz i thought y'all were more globally educated than this
Jan 22, 2011 @ 12:16
Never meant to start cuz i thought y'all were more globally educated than this

my bad, i thought you were done (/irony for teov)
Jan 22, 2011 @ 12:19
my bad, i thought you were done (/irony for teov)

u done?
Jan 22, 2011 @ 12:20
Never meant to start cuz i thought you were more globally educated than this
Jan 22, 2011 @ 12:22
Never meant to start cuz i thought you were more globally educated than this

U done?
Jan 22, 2011 @ 12:23
meant to start cuz i knew you werent globally educated like i thought

edit: im done

hndlz.tumblr.com

Jan 22, 2011 @ 12:25
cthulhu smokeyfacesmokeyface

today:

supremepoloapcvisvim

tuck in ur collar ffs

Inactive User

Jan 22, 2011 @ 13:04

I'm a fan of the hairband, but lol @ the justification post

Inactive User

Jan 22, 2011 @ 13:07

why are buzzcuts bad in japan?
Jan 22, 2011 @ 13:37
Recycled Goro.

dope fit, new 875's? smokeyfacesmokeyface
Jan 22, 2011 @ 13:37
Jan 22, 2011 @ 14:05
http://i55.tinypic.com/oaniu9.jpg

OriginalFake
Balenciaga (no vis)
Dior
NBHD

cuz nigguhs r given time to come correct

You weren't given long enough then i'm guessing.
Jan 22, 2011 @ 14:11
crazy video koor
Jan 22, 2011 @ 14:12
Jan 22, 2011 @ 14:17
smokeyface
Jan 22, 2011 @ 14:41

hello

1 you sound really defensive

2 your hair is gay

3 i need to move to asia cause apparently all the girls will fuck you if you have a weird hair cut, are skinny af/ugly or have a head guskett

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Jan 22, 2011 @ 14:45

nf
eternal
visivm deck lo
Jan 22, 2011 @ 14:54

i did read it, and its pointless
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0