Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 12, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
R.

July 12, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
homelessbaby

The worldly definition of rich is simply well off. Mainstream media has always portrayed someone as being wealthy as bringing in millions. But the amount of people in that area of revenue is slim in places such as here, The USA. In a land of 100 million plus households, only 5 million make more than 200k. So anyone who makes in that area should be considered "rich" in mainstream America. So to that other 80 million they might view those as rich. But the media does not portray those people but the second tier of wealth. The celebrities who live outlandish and unnecessary lifestyles that get the people hypnotized into thinking they want that life. Yes, there are celebrities who are very philanthropic and very active in their communities but their stories are overshadowed by the wild lifestyles of the young rich and famous. So while the third tier is hidden to the media, most of us should look at that list and say "they're rich", and so forth for the second tier. I'm never jealous of a person for having money, it is foolish to envy a person for material items. I only learn from them as to what to do/not to do in order to a) get to that position, b) stay in that position, and c) behave in that position. SO to go back to the main topic at hand, while rich is highly recognized as having large financial security and stature, to me and others, it is a state of mind. You feel rich in spirit when you have accomplished all the goals you have set and more. When you get the chance to relax and swim in the beautiful sea of love, wisdom, experience, family and overall happiness, then you are truly rich my friends.
July 12, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
D. Rose

The worldly definition of rich is simply well off. Mainstream media has always portrayed someone as being wealthy as bringing in millions. But the amount of people in that area of revenue is slim in places such as here, The USA. In a land of 100 million plus households, only 5 million make more than 200k. So anyone who makes in that area should be considered "rich" in mainstream America. So to that other 80 million they might view those as rich. But the media does not portray those people but the second tier of wealth. The celebrities who live outlandish and unnecessary lifestyles that get the people hypnotized into thinking they want that life. Yes, there are celebrities who are very philanthropic and very active in their communities but their stories are overshadowed by the wild lifestyles of the young rich and famous. So while the third tier is hidden to the media, most of us should look at that list and say "they're rich", and so forth for the second tier. I'm never jealous of a person for having money, it is foolish to envy a person for material items. I only learn from them as to what to do/not to do in order to a) get to that position, b) stay in that position, and c) behave in that position. SO to go back to the main topic at hand, while rich is highly recognized as having large financial security and stature, to me and others, it is a state of mind. You feel rich in spirit when you have accomplished all the goals you have set and more. When you get the chance to relax and swim in the beautiful sea of love, wisdom, experience, family and overall happiness, then you are truly rich my friends.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

July 12, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
MJ Styles

Sports Specialties
Drill
Etnies
Vans 106 Vulcanized
July 12, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
Cboom

July 12, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
Blade Gretzky

Sports Specialties
Drill
Etnies
Vans 106 Vulcanized

July 12, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
MickMike

rip hypebeast..
July 12, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
deadpooL

what's yall niggz definition of "rich"?

- house of your own, car of your own with hundreds of Gs in the bank?
- shit some fools think rich is if you got a pair of balmain jeans and some louis sneakers..
- spending stacks @ the club on dom / hennessey XO without blinking?
- 6 or 7 figure salary and net worth?

"rich" is subjective my du

July 12, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
MJ Styles

Damn, had a feeling that I was gonna take some huge heat. Oh well, *Kanye shrug*.
July 12, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
hools

loooooool this is the most ballin shit ever. THAT'S rich.
July 12, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
filthavenue

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

July 12, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
CHOPZ

[/IMG]

Sports Specialties
Drill
Etnies
Vans 106 Vulcanized

pants are kinda homo rest is fine
July 12, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
Rizal

some deep shit cool
July 12, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
orucker

hahahah yall dus are reading into shit too much.. it was just a simple question smile

I know you don't speak like this. You know you don't speak like this. So why?
July 12, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
Young Handsome

Someone make a baller thread cool
July 12, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
vinftw

swag cool

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

July 12, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
Man Of The Year

Sports Specialties
Drill
Etnies
Vans 106 Vulcanized

i fucks with it
July 12, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
jtangtwenty3

imo rich is when money stops becoming a tool/something useful for you to do things and becomes just an accessory.
i never really want to be rich, if i run out of real shit to do with it i will give it away. the only thing can really think of that i would ever want a lot of money for would be to buy a basketball team lol and to sponsor some crazy projects. other than that im cool with being a middleclass american(still richer than 99% of the world tho) and workin for what i have.
July 12, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
jafeel

imo rich is when money stops becoming a tool/something useful for you to do things and becomes just an accessory.
i never really want to be rich, if i run out of real shit to do with it i will give it away. the only thing can really think of that i would ever want a lot of money for would be to buy a basketball team lol and to sponsor some crazy projects. other than that im cool with being a middleclass american(still richer than 99% of the world tho) and workin for what i have.

Sorry dude but your one page late
July 12, 2011 @ 11:58 PM
MOStradamus

July 13, 2011 @ 12:37 AM
Alexlude

totally agree.. as in "rich" being a state of mind... nicely put.

I know you don't speak like this. You know you don't speak like this. So why?

What'cha talking about? if u even knew me, you would agree like my friends do that I chat and type like I talk (with friends socially of course)
July 13, 2011 @ 01:22 AM
AdnanToThe

supreme|bape|uniqlo|vans

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

July 13, 2011 @ 01:38 AM
Ledger

Hahaha my man, you're in Huge? Pics look sick but random concept.

You still up in TKO? Gonna be seeing you soon in a few months.
July 13, 2011 @ 02:10 AM
hentai

supreme|bape|uniqlo|vans

Word.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

July 13, 2011 @ 03:03 AM
BASTEY

You'll call that Euro trash ...

H&M/HMN/Joop!/MontBlanc/CP

www.itsunique.tumblr.com

July 13, 2011 @ 08:33 AM
Wishez.

Where the honey dips at?

Lmao, word every time he post I say that.
July 13, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
F/22

Hm
Old navy
Gmt
Fh310
Rw
July 13, 2011 @ 11:21 AM
Kwyjibo

supreme|bape|uniqlo|vans

somehow you remind of that puerto rican guy from the movie crooklyn lol. nice fit

I've gone out the window

July 13, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
vinftw

supreme|bape|uniqlo|vans

you look like the brown guy from franklin & bash. i need some black uniqlo chinos :/

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

July 13, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
lstplcwnr

supreme|bape|uniqlo|vans

you look like a brown guy

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.