SC Hawaiis
Vans
Duluth pack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUINbi4wSY&feature=player_embedded
Jun 27, 2011 @ 13:35
monday, chillen to work

Jun 27, 2011 @ 13:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
most expensive in Canada? really? Come back when you got a pad in West Vancouver kiddo, or better yet a pad at the bottom of blackcomb in whistler

i said arguably, as it's usually in the top 5. rizal i'm sure you've seen the beer baron mansion, west of downtown oakville almost mississauga area. that thing was 65$mil+.

only other competition in canada imo is rosedale in toronto which is fucking insane, and obviously parts of van.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:03
i said arguably, as it's usually in the top 5. rizal i'm sure you've seen the beer baron mansion, west of downtown oakville almost mississauga area. that thing was 65$mil+.

only other competition in canada imo is rosedale in toronto which is fucking insane, and obviously parts of van.

thats where you at? lakeshore oakville is filthy rich shit i aint lie. my boys uncle is a doctor and has a mansion in lakeshore oakville. the dude got swimming pool in his basement. 8 fucking rooms. 6 door garage. a boat and a dock to lakeshore. First time i went there i got lost inside a house twice. I remember when we was there when hes uncle and aunt was out of town. brought bitches and what not.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:45
Meanwhile in strictly supreme

*existence finished*

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:48
monday, chillen to work

dope as fuck smokeyface
Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:48
Niggz bragging about wealth, yawns .. don't get caught slippin.

Don't badmind me.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:28

hate awayyyyyyyyy!
Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:32
u got ur arm around the wrong girl. ftl
Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:33
monday, chillen to work

cool see-through shirt
Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:34
You don't have to lie to kick it. You don't have your own place, you don't have your own car, you aint 15 cause you prob anywhere from 14-18, you use other peoples pics, I have hardwood floor too, you live in Canada, I live in one of the most expensive areas in Southern California, Palos Verdes we in this. Your lifestyle is that silver spoon baby, my lifestyle on that grown man self made type shit. Your lifestyle on that sit shotgun in your moms/pops car cause they aint let you whip any whips.

Enjoy your parents luxuries little one. It's coo though, since I'm living a boss life myself... My son living that luxury life like your parents give you too.

Loool

Meanwhile in strictly supreme

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

thats where you at? lakeshore oakville is filthy rich shit i aint lie. my boys uncle is a doctor and has a mansion in lakeshore oakville. the dude got swimming pool in his basement. 8 fucking rooms. 6 door garage. a boat and a dock to lakeshore. First time i went there i got lost inside a house twice. I remember when we was there when hes uncle and aunt was out of town. brought bitches and what not.

Oh wait, so socialized medicine DOESN"T result in poverty? (sarcasm) LOL.

hate awayyyyyyyyy!

LOL @ tuxedo w/untucked shirt.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:37
For those who asked, the color of the oxford is like a seafoam green/mint color and the official color of the desert boots are Oakwood. And good looks to those who showed love.

Supreme, Polo, Levi's, Nike: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198502

Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:52
SMH at assholes who brag about how much money they have... if you do that youre a no class douchebag, and if youre impressed by it youre a fool.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:09
u got ur arm around the wrong girl. ftl

this shit.

Inactive User

Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:29
SMH at assholes who brag about how much money they have... if you do that youre a no class douchebag, and if youre impressed by it youre a fool.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:32
You don't have to lie to kick it. You don't have your own place, you don't have your own car, you aint 15 cause you prob anywhere from 14-18, you use other peoples pics, I have hardwood floor too, you live in Canada, I live in one of the most expensive areas in Southern California, Palos Verdes we in this. Your lifestyle is that silver spoon baby, my lifestyle on that grown man self made type shit. Your lifestyle on that sit shotgun in your moms/pops car cause they aint let you whip any whips.

Enjoy your parents luxuries little one. It's coo though, since I'm living a boss life myself... My son living that luxury life like your parents give you too.

Hahahahahahaha
Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:40

Oakville lakeshore aint nothing to fuck with. Y'all need to peep the cribs on Bel Air drive, thats where the CEO of Bud light and shit live. One of my boys lives out there, his crib is like 16,000 sq. feet, Got a heli pad in the back too from the previous owners.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:45

Dead...

Hyper Ether

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

Jun 27, 2011 @ 17:09
Oakville lakeshore aint nothing to fuck with. Y'all need to peep the cribs on Bel Air drive, thats where the CEO of Bud light and shit live. One of my boys lives out there, his crib is like 16,000 sq. feet, Got a heli pad in the back too from the previous owners.

canadian distributor of microsoft lives on belair, nice place. right beside the beer baron.
i can walk to belair in ~1 minute and live on a street south of lakeshore as well. you can prolly figure it out.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 17:38
canadian distributor of microsoft lives on belair, nice place. right beside the beer baron.
i can walk to belair in ~1 minute and live on a street south of lakeshore as well. you can prolly figure it out.

Ok homes, but what you know about 15 million dollar yaletown condos? Or 20 thousand sqft villas in West Van?
Jun 27, 2011 @ 17:57

fucked wit his soul

however, bragging about what you got on the internet is low, anyone can say 'I GOT A LAMBO FOR THE WEEK AND A ROLLS FOR THE WEEKEND' and that they live in oakville or oakwell or oakland or wherever you rich cunts live but at the end of the day, they're sitting on an internet forum talking about clothes with a bunch of teenagers. i know for a fact that if i were caking like ronnel i would not be sitting on hypebeast or any other forum for that matter

so in conclusion, both Ronnel and that other kid are dicks for bragging about how they live.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 18:57
^I'm sure everyone exaggerates as well. People that I know who are truly ballin' are pretty humble and don't talk about it at all.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 19:10
what the fuck happened to hypebeast?
Jun 27, 2011 @ 19:14
what the fuck happened to hypebeast?

that what I'm saying too. HB is full of hipster faggots now. js

Jun 27, 2011 @ 19:39
right cause that's what I'm talkin about thank you for saying it for all of us that's what i got out of the last 3 pages, man
Jun 27, 2011 @ 19:45
^I'm sure everyone exaggerates as well. People that I know who are truly ballin' are pretty humble and don't talk about it at all.

This.

I know kids with parents like doctors or owns like 2 franchise of Tim hortons or franchise of gas station rolls with 5 series as their graduation gifts and still humble as fuck. Was low-key jelly
Jun 27, 2011 @ 20:11

blinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyes

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

Jun 27, 2011 @ 20:28

The man speaks truth. I have no respect for someone who just brags about their lifestyle all day long.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 20:54
and just to be more clear , I know who this dude is

I've been to the shaolin vs wu show like 3 months ago if you ask me
I hope I've been clear enough so I won't explain the same shit 10x again

rick ross lookin freshhhh, mad smokey faces to him cuz he keeps it hood in the concerts and all, he like the realist ♥♥♥♥♥ out right now. deadass.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 21:13
^ yo that aint Ross thats biz markie
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.