WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

Jun 27, 2011 @ 23:19
sport freak and the Nigerian FTW.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 23:20
dunno why ppl have problem with non-deep vnecks.. shits mad comfy

he meant don't wear vnecks

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

Jun 27, 2011 @ 23:31
I did my calculation on this thread and this is what showed up on my fit chart.

don't worry this thread still has hope if the lame hipster stop posting their gay fit pictures so spread the word.
or if you don't this thread will be on depression.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 23:49
That'd be a different story if it showed how much time you waste in the sb, quit fronting faggot.

instagram: prxsh

Jun 27, 2011 @ 23:52
Cre Solistik and Koor (Bronsolinio !!! smokeyface smokeyface )

I just explained it like 3 times but you dudes are dumb as a pile of rocks so I will do that for the fourth time ..... I was scrolling fast because I was checkin HB at work , so I've mistaken that tee for the dips tee . is that a big deal ? holy god you dudes are so corny , get over it

loool @ you rushing to check the wdywt at work, scrolling fast through dudes fits and shit, looking around just in case someone catches you
you're the corniest dude here, who the fuck you kidding?
Jun 27, 2011 @ 23:55
Barley on here. Look at my join date/post count compared to yours. All the things I do in a day, you probably dont do in a month.

Who gives a shit. I bet you have a come back for that too.

Don't badmind me.

Jun 28, 2011 @ 00:00
P.S. I'm going to Pharm school in the fall. This is my summer, I'm 21 and ain't got shit to do till then besides find a place to live, unlike you... You're not much older and got a kid to feed. Fall back pinoy fuck.

Jun 28, 2011 @ 00:12
P.S. I'm going to pharm school in the fall. This is my summer, I'm 21 and ain't got shit to do till then besides find a place to live, unlike you... You're not much older and got a kid to feed. Fall back pinoy lookin' fuck.

Jun 28, 2011 @ 00:50
P.S. I'm going to pharm school in the fall. This is my summer, I'm 21 and ain't got shit to do till then besides find a place to live, unlike you... You're not much older and got a kid to feed. Fall back pinoy lookin' fuck.

lol. pharm school. are you going to learn to raise cattle? fucking stupid idiot.
Jun 28, 2011 @ 01:01
lol. pharm school. are you going to learn to raise cattle? fucking stupid idiot.

LMAO
Jun 28, 2011 @ 01:53

Please tell me that didnt just happen...I must be fucking dreaming...
Jun 28, 2011 @ 01:56

lmaaaaooooooo
Jun 28, 2011 @ 01:58
^^ i was about to say the same thing... seriously, the fuck?
Jun 28, 2011 @ 01:59

&)
Jun 28, 2011 @ 02:13
Dudes trollin tongueface
Jun 28, 2011 @ 02:58

Kirkland Tee
RJB66BSPBK
Buzz Rickson X William Gibson
Jun 28, 2011 @ 03:27
Nice boots.
Jun 28, 2011 @ 06:59
loool @ you rushing to check the wdywt at work, scrolling fast through dudes fits and shit, looking around just in case someone catches you
you're the corniest dude here, who the fuck you kidding?

I don't need to look around since I work alone in my office lol , I had like 3 seconds to fuck around , smoked a cig and then checked what's good on HB . that's why I was scrolling fast lol , it's not like being at school and try to copy from your classmate without getting caught by the teacher , nah mean ? blushing

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jun 28, 2011 @ 07:48
lmao im scrolling back like 10 pages and all i see is 2 fits and people shitting on ronnel and teov.

Founder of End + Eavor http://endandeavor.com

Jun 28, 2011 @ 08:23
more fits less talk.
Jun 28, 2011 @ 08:46
Jun 28, 2011 @ 08:54

dressed up and messed up.
Jun 28, 2011 @ 09:29
So much hate. Positivity > Negativity

Levi's
SC Hawaiis
Vans
Duluth pack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUINbi4wSY&feature=player_embedded

Nice.
Jun 28, 2011 @ 11:17

Which one of the two is dressed up then?
Jun 28, 2011 @ 11:35
Which one of the two is dressed up then?

good one.
Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:13
I was too busy to take a fit pic but .... I wore this to my birthday dinner saturday

Wood Wood
Zara vest
GPPR

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:19

i thought he was pinoy..lol..

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Inactive User

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:42

my nig, whats the point of blocking out your face?

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
my nig, whats the point of blocking out your face?

I was lit thats why.

thumbs up for your research though.
Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:49
Shout to all my real ♥♥♥♥♥s that only post half fits

HALF FITS GANG WE OUT HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_YtkP-322w
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.