Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 27, 2011 @ 02:51 AM
lol

what a shocker

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

June 27, 2011 @ 02:53 AM
Phil Jackson

IMM BACCKKKKKKKKK MOOTTTHHHHHAAAFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!
from 3 months in jail. good to be back.

Your face says that you got buttraped and you enjoyed it....mah ♥♥♥♥♥
June 27, 2011 @ 03:05 AM
.emaN

this last page god damn lols have been had. people trollin or srs?
June 27, 2011 @ 05:40 AM
CHEEP

June 27, 2011 @ 06:22 AM
teov

Yesterday...
Supreme Snap
Supreme Oxford
Levi's Shorts
Clarks Boots

At my niece's recital....third time wearing the davidz cons.... fit me kinda big sz.9 ... hit me if you want em...price is right = I'll sell em

EDIT: to the blind folks who can't figure stuff out... it's not a hunchback lol

Cre Solistik and Koor (Bronsolinio !!! cool cool )

stop talking like a fucking rap expert and shit i saw your random cd pickups...liquid swords?? in 2011?!?!?!? and you're gonna act like you know what the fuck you're talking about. smh

so wait , I can't buy a classic that I bought on musicassette format back in the days just because I wanted to store the fuckin CD in my collection ? I can't buy a classic on 2011 ? I guess I have to throw away "ready to die" because that shit sounds so old and replace with some fucking tecno/hop timbaland shit that is so trendy nowadays .... dude I've been listening to hip hop since 94 , I don't even know if you was born already in 94 ...... stop shaking your head because YOU don't know what you talking about

howd you do it then? obviously you don't like hip hop.

But you did.. So stfu and get over it razz

I just explained it like 3 times but you dudes are dumb as a pile of rocks so I will do that for the fourth time ..... I was scrolling fast because I was checkin HB at work , so I've mistaken that tee for the dips tee . is that a big deal ? holy god you dudes are so corny , get over it

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 27, 2011 @ 06:25 AM
teov

and just to be more clear , I know who this dude is

I've been to the shaolin vs wu show like 3 months ago if you ask me
I hope I've been clear enough so I won't explain the same shit 10x again

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 27, 2011 @ 06:51 AM
thenorthside

"Ayo I'm 28 , do you really think I give a fuck about what a bunch of teenagers think of me ?"

clearly you do.
just keep it moving man. you give them satisfaction by responding to them, simple.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

June 27, 2011 @ 06:57 AM
CHOPZZ

always laugh when you post, ♥♥♥♥♥ you hop onto hypebeast and ask ♥♥♥♥♥s for advise, cause you cant get hoes. and you make threads, legitimately asking if a fleshlight is worth the 80$. fall back ♥♥♥♥♥.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 27, 2011 @ 07:05 AM
AG_23

teov stays losing.
June 27, 2011 @ 07:10 AM
teov

"Ayo I'm 28 , do you really think I give a fuck about what a bunch of teenagers think of me ?"

clearly you do.
just keep it moving man. you give them satisfaction by responding to them, simple.

I was talking about music , not about "me" . music discussion . not giving a fuck doesn't mean I can't discuss something , am I wrong ?

June 27, 2011 @ 07:19 AM
AG_23

I was talking about music , not about "me" . music discussion . not giving a fuck doesn't mean I can't discuss something , am I wrong ?

yo teov. just shut the fuck up. seriously.
June 27, 2011 @ 07:21 AM
teov

yo AG , just suck my dick , seriously

June 27, 2011 @ 07:23 AM
thenorthside

the fact that you feel the need to explain yourself. lowkey sounding like alexlude, doing that multiquote explanation bullshit. no need for it. you're starting to sound bitter my dude. just keep it moving lol

anyways, solistik cool

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

June 27, 2011 @ 07:38 AM
teov

the fact that you feel the need to explain yourself. lowkey sounding like alexlude, doing that multiquote explanation bullshit. no need for it. you're starting to sound bitter my dude. just keep it moving lol

anyways, solistik cool

I don't feel the need to explain nothing , I was just discussing about music , since somebody keep thinking I don't know shit about hip hop because I'm from italy . it's not a life matter anyway

June 27, 2011 @ 08:20 AM
pfill

That aint pfill.

pfill a 15 year old kid living at his rich parents house.

haha, i'm not 15 and don't live at home. haters gonna hate. don't be mad because my lifestyle is far and beyond what you'll ever achieve. while your broke ass is in some fukin lame ass condo with carpeted floors, i'm on the water with hardwood and tile in a house your faggot ass drools over. fall back kid.

and yeah that wasn't me, thanks for the infraction cheep

edit
teov you're a herb
June 27, 2011 @ 08:26 AM
CHEEP

youre welcome... and youre a fucking idiot to use someone elses pic in here. why dont you just post a picture of yourself on the water with hardwood and tile in a house or something.
June 27, 2011 @ 08:31 AM
Wishez.

At my niece's recital....third time wearing the davidz cons.... fit me kinda big sz.9 ... hit me if you want em...price is right = I'll sell em

Nice.
June 27, 2011 @ 08:31 AM
pfill

youre welcome... and youre a fucking idiot to use someone elses pic in here. why dont you just post a picture of yourself on the water with hardwood and tile in a house or something.

enjoy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
June 27, 2011 @ 08:38 AM
CHEEP

nise fit
June 27, 2011 @ 09:02 AM
thenorthside

nise fit

but that is a nice house though.

June 27, 2011 @ 10:23 AM
livestok

fucking teov is the realest ♥♥♥♥♥ here. fucking 14 year old pinoys arguing over nothing on the internet
June 27, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
drugsonmywrist

enjoy

lol we get it faggot, you have a house with a pool
June 27, 2011 @ 10:57 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

to get a summons

young NY I see you dun. cool

no man, i'm just a young man of philipino descent who decided on making hypebeast.com/forum my internet home because you guys just know what's "in", you know?

damnwitless2 looks like this guy who used to post here named the gas face or something, but hey, what do i know? i'm just a young philipino who covets snapbacks and only recently joined this fine website of yours.

also why is soundbomber a mod, i do wonder? he hardly posts and no fits since that fine year of maybe 2009.

Lol'd. Wonder who this lurker is though.

Yesterday...

Supreme Snap
Supreme Oxford
Levi's Shorts
Clarks Boots

Yes.

huaraches in the snow

LOL

Cre my dude. Stay on that good man tip. God don't want you watching coonery. hahahah.

SOL Cre good shit

Galleries from both events up

www.who-shot-ya.com/gallery/2011/Fools+Gold+Retail+Space+Opening+Reception++

www.who-shot-ya.com/gallery/2011/Fools+Gold+Memebers+Only+Party+The+Westway

My nig Action got me eating chilli chicken hakka style.

stop talking like a fucking rap expert and shit i saw your random cd pickups...liquid swords?? in 2011?!?!?!? and you're gonna act like you know what the fuck you're talking about. smh

Children. Smh. IDK about you guys, but dudes our age re-buy CD's we've lost over the years. I relate to Teov.
June 27, 2011 @ 10:59 AM
teov

finally somebody with a brain smile
I guess old recognize old lol

June 27, 2011 @ 11:09 AM
pfill

lol we get it faggot, you have a house with a pool

get off my dick
June 27, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
kidkorea

Pv cool

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

June 27, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
pfill

You don't have to lie to kick it. You don't have your own place, you don't have your own car, you aint 15 cause you prob anywhere from 14-18, you use other peoples pics, I have hardwood floor too, you live in Canada, I live in one of the most expensive areas in Southern California, Palos Verdes we in this. Your lifestyle is that silver spoon baby, my lifestyle on that grown man self made type shit. Your lifestyle on that sit shotgun in your moms/pops car cause they aint let you whip any whips.

Enjoy your parents luxuries little one. It's coo though, since I'm living a boss life myself... My son living that luxury life like your parents give you too.

good job, you live in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in socal. i live in arguably the wealthiest city in canada.
you live in a motherfuckin apartment, fall back
June 27, 2011 @ 12:04 PM

Inactive

^ yeah but are you self made
June 27, 2011 @ 12:10 PM
Soul Kitchen

good job, you live in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in socal. i live in arguably the wealthiest city in canada.
you live in a motherfuckin apartment, fall back

most expensive in Canada? really? Come back when you got a pad in West Vancouver kiddo, or better yet a pad at the bottom of blackcomb in whistler
June 27, 2011 @ 12:31 PM
Rizal

enjoy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lakeshore in Oakville area isn't the richest part of Canada. Nice crib tho

Meanwhile in strictly supreme

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.