WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

Jun 27, 2011 @ 03:05
this last page god damn lols have been had. people trollin or srs?
Jun 27, 2011 @ 05:40
Jun 27, 2011 @ 06:22
Yesterday...
Supreme Snap
Supreme Oxford
Levi's Shorts
Clarks Boots

At my niece's recital....third time wearing the davidz cons.... fit me kinda big sz.9 ... hit me if you want em...price is right = I'll sell em

EDIT: to the blind folks who can't figure stuff out... it's not a hunchback lol

Cre Solistik and Koor (Bronsolinio !!! smokeyface smokeyface )

stop talking like a fucking rap expert and shit i saw your random cd pickups...liquid swords?? in 2011?!?!?!? and you're gonna act like you know what the fuck you're talking about. smh

so wait , I can't buy a classic that I bought on musicassette format back in the days just because I wanted to store the fuckin CD in my collection ? I can't buy a classic on 2011 ? I guess I have to throw away "ready to die" because that shit sounds so old and replace with some fucking tecno/hop timbaland shit that is so trendy nowadays .... dude I've been listening to hip hop since 94 , I don't even know if you was born already in 94 ...... stop shaking your head because YOU don't know what you talking about

Originally posted by Inactive User
howd you do it then? obviously you don't like hip hop.

But you did.. So stfu and get over it tongueface

I just explained it like 3 times but you dudes are dumb as a pile of rocks so I will do that for the fourth time ..... I was scrolling fast because I was checkin HB at work , so I've mistaken that tee for the dips tee . is that a big deal ? holy god you dudes are so corny , get over it

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jun 27, 2011 @ 06:25
and just to be more clear , I know who this dude is

I've been to the shaolin vs wu show like 3 months ago if you ask me
I hope I've been clear enough so I won't explain the same shit 10x again

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jun 27, 2011 @ 06:51
"Ayo I'm 28 , do you really think I give a fuck about what a bunch of teenagers think of me ?"

clearly you do.
just keep it moving man. you give them satisfaction by responding to them, simple.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Jun 27, 2011 @ 06:57
always laugh when you post, ♥♥♥♥♥ you hop onto hypebeast and ask ♥♥♥♥♥s for advise, cause you cant get hoes. and you make threads, legitimately asking if a fleshlight is worth the 80$. fall back ♥♥♥♥♥.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:05
teov stays losing.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:10
"Ayo I'm 28 , do you really think I give a fuck about what a bunch of teenagers think of me ?"

clearly you do.
just keep it moving man. you give them satisfaction by responding to them, simple.

I was talking about music , not about "me" . music discussion . not giving a fuck doesn't mean I can't discuss something , am I wrong ?

Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:19
I was talking about music , not about "me" . music discussion . not giving a fuck doesn't mean I can't discuss something , am I wrong ?

yo teov. just shut the fuck up. seriously.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:21
yo AG , just suck my dick , seriously

Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:23
the fact that you feel the need to explain yourself. lowkey sounding like alexlude, doing that multiquote explanation bullshit. no need for it. you're starting to sound bitter my dude. just keep it moving lol

anyways, solistik smokeyface

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:38
the fact that you feel the need to explain yourself. lowkey sounding like alexlude, doing that multiquote explanation bullshit. no need for it. you're starting to sound bitter my dude. just keep it moving lol

anyways, solistik smokeyface

I don't feel the need to explain nothing , I was just discussing about music , since somebody keep thinking I don't know shit about hip hop because I'm from italy . it's not a life matter anyway

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:20
That aint pfill.

pfill a 15 year old kid living at his rich parents house.

haha, i'm not 15 and don't live at home. haters gonna hate. don't be mad because my lifestyle is far and beyond what you'll ever achieve. while your broke ass is in some fukin lame ass condo with carpeted floors, i'm on the water with hardwood and tile in a house your faggot ass drools over. fall back kid.

and yeah that wasn't me, thanks for the infraction cheep

edit
teov you're a herb
Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:26
youre welcome... and youre a fucking idiot to use someone elses pic in here. why dont you just post a picture of yourself on the water with hardwood and tile in a house or something.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:31

At my niece's recital....third time wearing the davidz cons.... fit me kinda big sz.9 ... hit me if you want em...price is right = I'll sell em

Nice.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:31
youre welcome... and youre a fucking idiot to use someone elses pic in here. why dont you just post a picture of yourself on the water with hardwood and tile in a house or something.

enjoy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:38
nise fit
Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:02
nise fit

but that is a nice house though.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 10:23
fucking teov is the realest ♥♥♥♥♥ here. fucking 14 year old pinoys arguing over nothing on the internet
Jun 27, 2011 @ 10:32
enjoy

lol we get it faggot, you have a house with a pool
Jun 27, 2011 @ 10:57
to get a summons

young NY I see you dun. smokeyface

Originally posted by Inactive User
no man, i'm just a young man of philipino descent who decided on making hypebeast.com/forum my internet home because you guys just know what's "in", you know?

damnwitless2 looks like this guy who used to post here named the gas face or something, but hey, what do i know? i'm just a young philipino who covets snapbacks and only recently joined this fine website of yours.

also why is soundbomber a mod, i do wonder? he hardly posts and no fits since that fine year of maybe 2009.

Lol'd. Wonder who this lurker is though.

Yesterday...

Supreme Snap
Supreme Oxford
Levi's Shorts
Clarks Boots

Yes.

huaraches in the snow

LOL

Cre my dude. Stay on that good man tip. God don't want you watching coonery. hahahah.

My nig Action got me eating chilli chicken hakka style.

stop talking like a fucking rap expert and shit i saw your random cd pickups...liquid swords?? in 2011?!?!?!? and you're gonna act like you know what the fuck you're talking about. smh

Children. Smh. IDK about you guys, but dudes our age re-buy CD's we've lost over the years. I relate to Teov.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 10:59
finally somebody with a brain blushing
I guess old recognize old lol

Jun 27, 2011 @ 11:09
lol we get it faggot, you have a house with a pool

get off my dick
Jun 27, 2011 @ 11:58
Pv smokeyface

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:00
You don't have to lie to kick it. You don't have your own place, you don't have your own car, you aint 15 cause you prob anywhere from 14-18, you use other peoples pics, I have hardwood floor too, you live in Canada, I live in one of the most expensive areas in Southern California, Palos Verdes we in this. Your lifestyle is that silver spoon baby, my lifestyle on that grown man self made type shit. Your lifestyle on that sit shotgun in your moms/pops car cause they aint let you whip any whips.

Enjoy your parents luxuries little one. It's coo though, since I'm living a boss life myself... My son living that luxury life like your parents give you too.

good job, you live in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in socal. i live in arguably the wealthiest city in canada.
you live in a motherfuckin apartment, fall back

Inactive User

Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:04
^ yeah but are you self made
Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:10
good job, you live in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in socal. i live in arguably the wealthiest city in canada.
you live in a motherfuckin apartment, fall back

most expensive in Canada? really? Come back when you got a pad in West Vancouver kiddo, or better yet a pad at the bottom of blackcomb in whistler
Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:31
enjoy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lakeshore in Oakville area isn't the richest part of Canada. Nice crib tho

Meanwhile in strictly supreme

Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:47
ditch the hat , switch the shirt with a light blue or gray chambray one and that fit is piffery

Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:50
ditch the hat , switch the shirt with a light blue or gray chambray one and that fit is piffery

idk bout matching the shorts and the shoes though. if this nigguh really wanted to match, i guess the only acceptable thing would be to match the hat and shoes, or the hat and shorts.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.