WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

Jun 27, 2011 @ 10:32
enjoy

lol we get it faggot, you have a house with a pool
Jun 27, 2011 @ 10:57
to get a summons

young NY I see you dun. smokeyface

Originally posted by Inactive User
no man, i'm just a young man of philipino descent who decided on making hypebeast.com/forum my internet home because you guys just know what's "in", you know?

damnwitless2 looks like this guy who used to post here named the gas face or something, but hey, what do i know? i'm just a young philipino who covets snapbacks and only recently joined this fine website of yours.

also why is soundbomber a mod, i do wonder? he hardly posts and no fits since that fine year of maybe 2009.

Lol'd. Wonder who this lurker is though.

Yesterday...

Supreme Snap
Supreme Oxford
Levi's Shorts
Clarks Boots

Yes.

huaraches in the snow

LOL

At my niece's recital....third time wearing the davidz cons.... fit me kinda big sz.9 ... hit me if you want em...price is right = I'll sell em

EDIT: to the blind folks who can't figure stuff out... it's not a hunchback lol

Cre my dude. Stay on that good man tip. God don't want you watching coonery. hahahah.

My nig Action got me eating chilli chicken hakka style.

stop talking like a fucking rap expert and shit i saw your random cd pickups...liquid swords?? in 2011?!?!?!? and you're gonna act like you know what the fuck you're talking about. smh

Children. Smh. IDK about you guys, but dudes our age re-buy CD's we've lost over the years. I relate to Teov.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 10:59
finally somebody with a brain blushing
I guess old recognize old lol

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jun 27, 2011 @ 11:09
lol we get it faggot, you have a house with a pool

get off my dick
Jun 27, 2011 @ 11:58
Pv smokeyface

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:00
You don't have to lie to kick it. You don't have your own place, you don't have your own car, you aint 15 cause you prob anywhere from 14-18, you use other peoples pics, I have hardwood floor too, you live in Canada, I live in one of the most expensive areas in Southern California, Palos Verdes we in this. Your lifestyle is that silver spoon baby, my lifestyle on that grown man self made type shit. Your lifestyle on that sit shotgun in your moms/pops car cause they aint let you whip any whips.

Enjoy your parents luxuries little one. It's coo though, since I'm living a boss life myself... My son living that luxury life like your parents give you too.

good job, you live in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in socal. i live in arguably the wealthiest city in canada.
you live in a motherfuckin apartment, fall back

Inactive User

Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:04
^ yeah but are you self made
Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:10
good job, you live in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in socal. i live in arguably the wealthiest city in canada.
you live in a motherfuckin apartment, fall back

most expensive in Canada? really? Come back when you got a pad in West Vancouver kiddo, or better yet a pad at the bottom of blackcomb in whistler
Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:31
enjoy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lakeshore in Oakville area isn't the richest part of Canada. Nice crib tho

Meanwhile in strictly supreme

Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:47
ditch the hat , switch the shirt with a light blue or gray chambray one and that fit is piffery

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jun 27, 2011 @ 12:50
ditch the hat , switch the shirt with a light blue or gray chambray one and that fit is piffery

idk bout matching the shorts and the shoes though. if this nigguh really wanted to match, i guess the only acceptable thing would be to match the hat and shoes, or the hat and shorts.

Inactive User

Jun 27, 2011 @ 13:20
So much hate. Positivity > Negativity

Levi's
SC Hawaiis
Vans
Duluth pack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUINbi4wSY&feature=player_embedded
Jun 27, 2011 @ 13:35
monday, chillen to work

Jun 27, 2011 @ 13:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
most expensive in Canada? really? Come back when you got a pad in West Vancouver kiddo, or better yet a pad at the bottom of blackcomb in whistler

i said arguably, as it's usually in the top 5. rizal i'm sure you've seen the beer baron mansion, west of downtown oakville almost mississauga area. that thing was 65$mil+.

only other competition in canada imo is rosedale in toronto which is fucking insane, and obviously parts of van.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:03
i said arguably, as it's usually in the top 5. rizal i'm sure you've seen the beer baron mansion, west of downtown oakville almost mississauga area. that thing was 65$mil+.

only other competition in canada imo is rosedale in toronto which is fucking insane, and obviously parts of van.

thats where you at? lakeshore oakville is filthy rich shit i aint lie. my boys uncle is a doctor and has a mansion in lakeshore oakville. the dude got swimming pool in his basement. 8 fucking rooms. 6 door garage. a boat and a dock to lakeshore. First time i went there i got lost inside a house twice. I remember when we was there when hes uncle and aunt was out of town. brought bitches and what not.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:45

*existence finished*

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:48
monday, chillen to work

dope as fuck smokeyface
Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:48
Niggz bragging about wealth, yawns .. don't get caught slippin.

Don't badmind me.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:28

hate awayyyyyyyyy!
Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:32
u got ur arm around the wrong girl. ftl
Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:33
monday, chillen to work

cool see-through shirt
Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:34
You don't have to lie to kick it. You don't have your own place, you don't have your own car, you aint 15 cause you prob anywhere from 14-18, you use other peoples pics, I have hardwood floor too, you live in Canada, I live in one of the most expensive areas in Southern California, Palos Verdes we in this. Your lifestyle is that silver spoon baby, my lifestyle on that grown man self made type shit. Your lifestyle on that sit shotgun in your moms/pops car cause they aint let you whip any whips.

Enjoy your parents luxuries little one. It's coo though, since I'm living a boss life myself... My son living that luxury life like your parents give you too.

Loool

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

thats where you at? lakeshore oakville is filthy rich shit i aint lie. my boys uncle is a doctor and has a mansion in lakeshore oakville. the dude got swimming pool in his basement. 8 fucking rooms. 6 door garage. a boat and a dock to lakeshore. First time i went there i got lost inside a house twice. I remember when we was there when hes uncle and aunt was out of town. brought bitches and what not.

Oh wait, so socialized medicine DOESN"T result in poverty? (sarcasm) LOL.

hate awayyyyyyyyy!

LOL @ tuxedo w/untucked shirt.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:37
For those who asked, the color of the oxford is like a seafoam green/mint color and the official color of the desert boots are Oakwood. And good looks to those who showed love.

Supreme, Polo, Levi's, Nike: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198502

Jun 27, 2011 @ 15:52
SMH at assholes who brag about how much money they have... if you do that youre a no class douchebag, and if youre impressed by it youre a fool.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:09
u got ur arm around the wrong girl. ftl

this shit.

Inactive User

Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:29
SMH at assholes who brag about how much money they have... if you do that youre a no class douchebag, and if youre impressed by it youre a fool.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:32

Hahahahahahaha
Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:40

Oakville lakeshore aint nothing to fuck with. Y'all need to peep the cribs on Bel Air drive, thats where the CEO of Bud light and shit live. One of my boys lives out there, his crib is like 16,000 sq. feet, Got a heli pad in the back too from the previous owners.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:45

Dead...

Hyper Ether

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

Jun 27, 2011 @ 17:09
Oakville lakeshore aint nothing to fuck with. Y'all need to peep the cribs on Bel Air drive, thats where the CEO of Bud light and shit live. One of my boys lives out there, his crib is like 16,000 sq. feet, Got a heli pad in the back too from the previous owners.

canadian distributor of microsoft lives on belair, nice place. right beside the beer baron.
i can walk to belair in ~1 minute and live on a street south of lakeshore as well. you can prolly figure it out.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.