WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

Jun 26, 2011 @ 23:19
That aint pfill.

pfill a 15 year old kid living at his rich parents house.

hold up, aint that you?
Jun 26, 2011 @ 23:35
ehhhhh
Jun 27, 2011 @ 00:21
hold up, aint that you?

always laugh when you post, ♥♥♥♥♥ you hop onto hypebeast and ask ♥♥♥♥♥s for advise, cause you cant get hoes. and you make threads, legitimately asking if a fleshlight is worth the 80$. fall back ♥♥♥♥♥.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 00:36
always laugh when you post, ♥♥♥♥♥ you hop onto hypebeast and ask ♥♥♥♥♥s for advise, cause you cant get hoes. and you make threads, legitimately asking if a fleshlight is worth the 80$. fall back ♥♥♥♥♥.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

Jun 27, 2011 @ 00:44
IMM BACCKKKKKKKKK MOOTTTHHHHHAAAFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!
from 3 months in jail. good to be back.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 01:00

Jerid Hun?
Jun 27, 2011 @ 01:07

Is the fleshlight worth it doe? i never got a straight answer on that one.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 02:12
lol virgin swag ^

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Jun 27, 2011 @ 02:24
lol virgin swag ^

yea my dude. Its a tough life for me. i touched a girls privates once but i got mad sketched out, had to leave right quick.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 02:51
what a shocker

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Jun 27, 2011 @ 02:53

Your face says that you got buttraped and you enjoyed it....mah ♥♥♥♥♥
Jun 27, 2011 @ 03:05
this last page god damn lols have been had. people trollin or srs?
Jun 27, 2011 @ 05:40
Jun 27, 2011 @ 06:22
Yesterday...
Supreme Snap
Supreme Oxford
Levi's Shorts
Clarks Boots

At my niece's recital....third time wearing the davidz cons.... fit me kinda big sz.9 ... hit me if you want em...price is right = I'll sell em

EDIT: to the blind folks who can't figure stuff out... it's not a hunchback lol

Cre Solistik and Koor (Bronsolinio !!! smokeyface smokeyface )

stop talking like a fucking rap expert and shit i saw your random cd pickups...liquid swords?? in 2011?!?!?!? and you're gonna act like you know what the fuck you're talking about. smh

so wait , I can't buy a classic that I bought on musicassette format back in the days just because I wanted to store the fuckin CD in my collection ? I can't buy a classic on 2011 ? I guess I have to throw away "ready to die" because that shit sounds so old and replace with some fucking tecno/hop timbaland shit that is so trendy nowadays .... dude I've been listening to hip hop since 94 , I don't even know if you was born already in 94 ...... stop shaking your head because YOU don't know what you talking about

Originally posted by Inactive User
howd you do it then? obviously you don't like hip hop.

But you did.. So stfu and get over it tongueface

I just explained it like 3 times but you dudes are dumb as a pile of rocks so I will do that for the fourth time ..... I was scrolling fast because I was checkin HB at work , so I've mistaken that tee for the dips tee . is that a big deal ? holy god you dudes are so corny , get over it

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jun 27, 2011 @ 06:25
and just to be more clear , I know who this dude is

I've been to the shaolin vs wu show like 3 months ago if you ask me
I hope I've been clear enough so I won't explain the same shit 10x again

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jun 27, 2011 @ 06:51
"Ayo I'm 28 , do you really think I give a fuck about what a bunch of teenagers think of me ?"

clearly you do.
just keep it moving man. you give them satisfaction by responding to them, simple.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Jun 27, 2011 @ 06:57

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:05
teov stays losing.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:10
"Ayo I'm 28 , do you really think I give a fuck about what a bunch of teenagers think of me ?"

clearly you do.
just keep it moving man. you give them satisfaction by responding to them, simple.

I was talking about music , not about "me" . music discussion . not giving a fuck doesn't mean I can't discuss something , am I wrong ?

Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:19
I was talking about music , not about "me" . music discussion . not giving a fuck doesn't mean I can't discuss something , am I wrong ?

yo teov. just shut the fuck up. seriously.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:21
yo AG , just suck my dick , seriously

Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:23
the fact that you feel the need to explain yourself. lowkey sounding like alexlude, doing that multiquote explanation bullshit. no need for it. you're starting to sound bitter my dude. just keep it moving lol

anyways, solistik smokeyface

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Jun 27, 2011 @ 07:38
the fact that you feel the need to explain yourself. lowkey sounding like alexlude, doing that multiquote explanation bullshit. no need for it. you're starting to sound bitter my dude. just keep it moving lol

anyways, solistik smokeyface

I don't feel the need to explain nothing , I was just discussing about music , since somebody keep thinking I don't know shit about hip hop because I'm from italy . it's not a life matter anyway

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:20
That aint pfill.

pfill a 15 year old kid living at his rich parents house.

haha, i'm not 15 and don't live at home. haters gonna hate. don't be mad because my lifestyle is far and beyond what you'll ever achieve. while your broke ass is in some fukin lame ass condo with carpeted floors, i'm on the water with hardwood and tile in a house your faggot ass drools over. fall back kid.

and yeah that wasn't me, thanks for the infraction cheep

edit
teov you're a herb
Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:26
youre welcome... and youre a fucking idiot to use someone elses pic in here. why dont you just post a picture of yourself on the water with hardwood and tile in a house or something.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:31

At my niece's recital....third time wearing the davidz cons.... fit me kinda big sz.9 ... hit me if you want em...price is right = I'll sell em

EDIT: to the blind folks who can't figure stuff out... it's not a hunchback lol

Nice.
Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:31
youre welcome... and youre a fucking idiot to use someone elses pic in here. why dont you just post a picture of yourself on the water with hardwood and tile in a house or something.

enjoy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:38
nise fit
Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:02
nise fit

but that is a nice house though.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 10:23
fucking teov is the realest ♥♥♥♥♥ here. fucking 14 year old pinoys arguing over nothing on the internet
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.