WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

June 22, 2011 @ 10:30:06
info on knee brace?

John Stockton

lmaooooooo @ "mid to late 20s".

♥♥♥♥♥ its cool. we got 40 year old ♥♥♥♥♥s up in this bitch (i see you kboog). don't be embarrassed about your age.

LOL Boog's only like 29. I swear the way you nigs talk about age, I swear 80% of you nigs will kill yourself when you hit 30. And that whole "oh but I won't be on HB" line is old son. You won't be on HB but you'll still be on some other site and some other forum. Same difference.

and when you die, you can't take any of it with you.

But if you plan well, you can leave it to your kids. And on your death bed, you can die with a smile instead of regret.

Originally posted by Inactive User
Lol.the way you are living just single handedly convinced me to go the computers route in college.

Props.

that's pretty pathetic

Why's that pathetic? Dude saw another successful dude and got inspired to follow suit. Nigs should learn from success, not hate on it. I don't like Alex fits. I ain't trying to BE that dude. But I admire how he's living. I wanna get there one day too. Nothing pathetic about that.

sprry, I don't have time to be snapping cute little pics of myself.

trust me though, id be hurting y'all feelings if I did, so im really just doing you a favor

LOL.
June 22, 2011 @ 10:33:50
av and steven the same guy or what?

I dont know what that means.
June 22, 2011 @ 10:47:26
av and steven the same guy or what?

seriously lol
June 22, 2011 @ 10:50:28

seriously lol
June 22, 2011 @ 10:59:44
he means both you ♥♥♥♥♥s is gay.
June 22, 2011 @ 11:06:11
lol'd
June 22, 2011 @ 11:06:27

he means both you ♥♥♥♥♥s is gay.

And???
June 22, 2011 @ 11:49:37
John Stockton

LOL Boog's only like 29. I swear the way you nigs talk about age, I swear 80% of you nigs will kill yourself when you hit 30. And that whole "oh but I won't be on HB" line is old son. You won't be on HB but you'll still be on some other site and some other forum. Same difference.

But if you plan well, you can leave it to your kids. And on your death bed, you can die with a smile instead of regret.

Why's that pathetic? Dude saw another successful dude and got inspired to follow suit. Nigs should learn from success, not hate on it. I don't like Alex fits. I ain't trying to BE that dude. But I admire how he's living. I wanna get there one day too. Nothing pathetic about that.

WTF?! what u mean u no like my fits? fucked up brah! hahah

Nawww...but real talk, I always try to admire nigz who successful as well cuz that shit will inspire you and make you passionate about life and do it up. And exactly the point why to live life.. you cant take any of the money with you when you die, so you need to ease up on the materialistic shit and go do it up on life experiences (but both are better haha).

Glad some guys want to find a path for their career that makes them some decent money, but remember to go the route u feel most passionate about cuz that will push you to put your passion into it and the money will come soon enough.
June 22, 2011 @ 11:51:39
looks like ron found his father

lol
June 22, 2011 @ 12:27:45

trust me though, id be hurting y'all feelings if I did, so im really just doing you a favor

if you don't feel to take a picture of yourself to post it on a mostly male members forum to discuss , I can feel you on that . but "I ain't got time bla bla bla" sound like a lame excuse , throwing the brick and hide your hand

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 22, 2011 @ 12:30:03
WTF?! what u mean u no like my fits? fucked up brah! hahah

Nawww...but real talk, I always try to admire nigz who successful as well cuz that shit will inspire you and make you passionate about life and do it up. And exactly the point why to live life.. you cant take any of the money with you when you die, so you need to ease up on the materialistic shit and go do it up on life experiences (but both are better haha).

Glad some guys want to find a path for their career that makes them some decent money, but remember to go the route u feel most passionate about cuz that will push you to put your passion into it and the money will come soon enough.

Chuuuuuuch. Like I said, what's the point of having a rolex and rare jawns if you're broke and living like a peasant? I'd rather dress simple and live like a boss. But of course, both is nice too.
June 22, 2011 @ 12:42:01
Mods need to do their job and clean up this thread. Last time i checked this was a fit discussion thread.
June 22, 2011 @ 12:58:25
Nice Onitaps
June 22, 2011 @ 13:14:01
hop off cock.
June 22, 2011 @ 13:36:21

courtesy of Sonny
June 22, 2011 @ 14:13:26
yeah dat niqqa witha kirkland t and dem j6's and them feded jeens

u killin it babe
June 22, 2011 @ 14:34:23
jaded

To base what you're going to study in college and the career path you are going to follow on a picture you saw on the internet is pathetic. Especially since the picture is of a guy at a hotel...

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 22, 2011 @ 14:49:47
Recycled for a speech in class today.

upthefunk

June 22, 2011 @ 14:55:48
jaded
Is the speech on how to dress poorly?

June 22, 2011 @ 14:59:53
June 22, 2011 @ 15:05:46
dead*
June 22, 2011 @ 15:16:59
post a fit.

upthefunk

June 22, 2011 @ 15:45:16
June 22, 2011 @ 15:45:44

Inactive User

Hump day

Levi's
SC Hawaiis
Converse
June 22, 2011 @ 15:58:22
To base what you're going to study in college and the career path you are going to follow on a picture you saw on the internet is pathetic. Especially since the picture is of a guy at a hotel...

Is the speech on how to dress poorly?

slow down son u killin em
June 22, 2011 @ 15:58:39
jaded
post a fit.

June 22, 2011 @ 16:12:17

upthefunk

June 22, 2011 @ 16:13:20

fearitself, if u still lurkin, this is how its done. smokeyface
June 22, 2011 @ 16:45:07
from yesterday...

supreme
gap
full count
vans
June 22, 2011 @ 17:13:05
^Nice one, steezy crook.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x