Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 26, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
Scotty

Yeah, I don't understand what's good with all the negativity towards my boy Alexlude. I know him from another message board and I can honestly say he doesn't follow any fashion trend but his own. I can see sometimes where he gets his inspirations from, but to the people who say shit like 'he buys Supreme to gain approval' y'all are just being stupid. Just because his fits don't always have a common theme doesn't mean he's a hypebeast.

So what u are saying is u made an account today just out of nowhere, was randomly looking through this thread and was like "o shit, i know this dude on another forum, why people talking shit on his fits" "Damn,I gotta say something"?
May 26, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
Alexlude

^^ my point exactly (ppl are gonna say shit out their ass for no reason).. now you seeing why i call these bitches "haters". Don't respond to shit but more ppl try to jump on.. getting ridiculous

this nigguh too funny, thinking i need to create another acct to "defend" my ass.. defend from what? Cmon inspector gadge.. u watch too many movies man should be a fuckin' executive producer 'n shit.

Saer, sorry you think that way bro, but honestly if u go back 'n re-read the threads you'll see Im not the douche here.. dunno what's up with that shit but I've just been postin' fits instead of talking shit for no damn reason
May 26, 2011 @ 01:36 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

oh lawd, next few pages will prolly be full of nothing but flaming now

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 26, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
thunderchunk69

omgahhh

dey hatin' cuz
May 26, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
bulmasaur

So what u are saying is u made an account today just out of nowhere, was randomly looking through this thread and was like "o shit, i know this dude on another forum, why people talking shit on his fits" "Damn,I gotta say something"?

Alexlude and dontgiveafuck are the same person cool

Dat 'create a 2nd account to back myself up on hb because I'm getting flamed' lifestyle cool

I see you boi cool
May 26, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
bulmasaur

^^ my point exactly (ppl are gonna say shit out their ass for no reason).. now you seeing why i call these bitches "haters". Don't respond to shit but more ppl try to jump on.. getting ridiculous

this nigguh too funny, thinking i need to create another acct to "defend" my ass.. defend from what? Cmon inspector gadge.. u watch too many movies man should be a fuckin' executive producer 'n shit.

Saer, sorry you think that way bro, but honestly if u go back 'n re-read the threads you'll see Im not the douche here.. dunno what's up with that shit but I've just been postin' fits instead of talking shit for no damn reason

Nobody said you did that though. Exposed son.
May 26, 2011 @ 01:41 AM
motherland

oh lawd, next few pages will prolly be full of nothing but flaming now

u kno it niqa im goin in!!!!!!!!!
May 26, 2011 @ 01:41 AM
Blunted at birth.

WDYWT needs heavy moderation and ♥♥♥♥♥s need to get infracted for they bullshit.

dope shit alexlude and *ERIC cool

SOOO COOL! YES! #WINNING! SWAG!
May 26, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
Alexlude

Nobody said you did that though. Exposed son.

stupid, that foo edited his shit --

---Quote (Originally by dontgiveafuck)---
Yeah, I don't understand what's good with all the negativity towards my boy Alexlude. I know him from another message board and I can honestly say he doesn't follow any fashion trend but his own. I can see sometimes where he gets his inspirations from, but to the people who say shit like 'he buys Supreme to gain approval' y'all are just being stupid. Just because his fits don't always have a common theme doesn't mean he's a hypebeast.
---End Quote---
So what u are saying is u made an account today just out of nowhere, was randomly looking through this thread and was like "o shit, i know this dude on another forum, why people talking shit on his fits" "Damn,I gotta say something"? Come on now this dude trying to make a separate account and tried to defend himself, by pretending to be another user... smh
May 26, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
motherland

WDYWT needs heavy moderation and ♥♥♥♥♥s need to get infracted for they bullshit.

u snitch ass niqqa prlly call the cops and shit

fuckn clown
May 26, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
Alexlude

yo son, you say "^^ nice" on my pickups then you come hate on me in the WDYWT thread?

you confused? Anyways, i'm done.. at least til another 5 fools say more shit..

May 26, 2011 @ 01:55 AM
Vicodin

^why dont you shut up and let it go.
May 26, 2011 @ 01:56 AM
~Righty

this dude dont know how to take an L and move on. damn.
May 26, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
motherland

i like wolf grey jordan 5's, i like a mac book, i like a supreme windbreaker

that dont mean were friends or have any kind of bond homo
May 26, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
Scotty

SMH at this dude saving a post? U taking this thread way to serious.. Hahaha
May 26, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
motherland

u ol i need a friend ass niqqa
May 26, 2011 @ 02:01 AM
Alexlude

^why dont you shut up and let it go.

seriously though i was then more ppl started saying shit.. so tell me if you were in my shoes you'd just sit back and not say shit? a couple ppl yea ok, but shit is getting ridiculous.

thought thats what moderators here are for? i wouldnt have to say anything if people stuck with the topic of the thread.. why dont u tell the other fools to STFU
May 26, 2011 @ 02:04 AM
Vicodin

Every ones been flamed on this site millions of times, you deal with it and move on.
May 26, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
Blunted at birth.

thought thats what moderators here are for? i wouldnt have to say anything if people stuck with the topic of the thread.. why dont u tell the other fools to STFU

In this sentence, there is truth.
May 26, 2011 @ 02:07 AM
Vicodin

^yeah but hes just feeding the fire when he responds
May 26, 2011 @ 02:08 AM
motherland

ayo where did that niqqa dontgiveafuck go?
May 26, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
motherfucker

jesus christ alexlude...you bark too much
p.s. i c u MLI xoxo
May 26, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Interweb is srs business.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 26, 2011 @ 02:15 AM
Scotty

The problem is this dude came on this forum thinking it was serious and takes everything on here WAY to serious.. He can't even take a sarcastic post(my post to that other guy) as a joke.. He gets all puffy with everyone and people are stating why they are posting it towards him but he keeps going.. But anyway done in here
May 26, 2011 @ 02:18 AM
motherland

scotty, but u need to write a parenting book,

u da best
May 26, 2011 @ 02:18 AM
lol

do your fucking job and moderate this thread. jesus christ.

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

May 26, 2011 @ 02:35 AM
Concept

This is some ISS shit..
May 26, 2011 @ 02:48 AM
MLI

nbhd x effector
mall suit (charcoal 3 button wool)
mall shirt
CDG tie
CDG belt
S/double service shoe
May 26, 2011 @ 02:49 AM
unfuccwittable

seriously though i was then more ppl started saying shit.. so tell me if you were in my shoes you'd just sit back and not say shit? a couple ppl yea ok, but shit is getting ridiculous.

psssst.... your vagina is showing....
May 26, 2011 @ 02:49 AM
Blunted at birth.

swag cool

MLI makin moves

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.