May 24, 2011 @ 02:04 AM
*ER!C

i try too hard sad
May 24, 2011 @ 03:10 AM
The Fiasco

take fit picture with blunt, make sure supreme backpack is in background.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 24, 2011 @ 03:14 AM
Dave.

nice bag.
May 24, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
*ER!C

take fit picture with blunt, make sure supreme backpack is in background.

yea u got me bro...
May 24, 2011 @ 03:48 AM
MLI

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape
May 24, 2011 @ 04:03 AM
Dave.

Been had Wtaps!
May 24, 2011 @ 05:13 AM
Pantic

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape

To feel indestructible.
May 24, 2011 @ 06:03 AM
Joel B.

^^^ Does look like a garbage bag.
May 24, 2011 @ 06:33 AM
teov

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape

taps making condoms now ? I want . night ops biaatch

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 24, 2011 @ 07:27 AM
<3<3<3

agreed on the bad fitting ToJ leather... shorten up the henley .. makes your legs look a bit short and your left pant leg is stacking weirdly.. fix those things up and the fit will be nice 'n casual with some high end pieces to set it off

LOlol shut up faggot.

Jacket Is perfect. The shoulders would be perfect when zipped up. And it's suppose to flare beyond the wrist bone.
May 24, 2011 @ 09:11 AM
Wishez.

Best post in the last few pages.
May 24, 2011 @ 10:37 AM
Nigga Man

What is a WTaps Hellweek?
May 24, 2011 @ 10:54 AM
-Scientifik-

^ Hoodie.
May 24, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
resurrection

r
May 24, 2011 @ 11:10 AM
DriFit

I dont understand the appeal in the shirt over t-shirt look..
May 24, 2011 @ 11:26 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

oh shit...damn you right, what was i thinking?? Thanks for your fashionable aesthetic insight, i should go burn them joints as well >sad

HAHAHA.. this is the funniest shit i've read on HB so far.. you really need to open your damn eyes..

These dudes look so "gayyy" damn but i forgot KW, brad pitt and Jude law all dont know how to dress and are mad gay

]

Damn you really dont know how to read, do you?.. when did i ever compare myself to brad pitt? go back and read my post again you illiterate fool

yo niga stfu. damn b. It's like if anyone says anything about your faggot ass dress like kanye did 8 years ago fits you gotta respond on some bitch shit. niga you posted on a forum full of smart asses. not everyone's gonna like your evolved ISS looks. Study Kanye harder niga. You rocking a slim blazer but your pants stacking on shoes that don't flow with the blazer. Ye knows how to do it. You clearly don't. Looking like fake high end up top and streetwear from the waist down. IDGAF if they're BoO, they're boat shoes ♥♥♥♥♥. It don't flow with the fabric of the blazer. Rocking deep v necks with no collarbone definition ass niga. Loving hype ass niga. Look, if you like how you dress, props b. I ain't even mad. I'm happy for you. But when you acting like your shit is fire and everyone is a hater when youre shit is a touch below mediocre and 80% inspired by internets and your favorite celebrities, you need to stfu. And responding to every damn comment that negatively criticizes your fit isn't gonna convince anyone that it's good. It only serves to make you look like more of a faggot.

lol, if I say you suck, does that make me a hater or just honest? Go back to Complex magazine faggot.

This. Or he can just stfu for a while.

i try too hard sad

Nah, this is simple NY steez. I dig.
May 24, 2011 @ 11:27 AM
pfill

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape

May 24, 2011 @ 11:34 AM
Mos

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape

you look like you work for sanitation
May 24, 2011 @ 11:39 AM
Mos

earlier today.. nice day in the bay area.. out 'n about w/the wifey

zara
AA
zara
sperry x BOO

if you changed the pants and shoes it wudda been wayyyy better
May 24, 2011 @ 12:19 PM
blandface

If you're gonna buy toj get something that fits, the shoulders are obviously too wide for your body and the sleeves are too long.

Popped tongues on gats just don't look right. Popped tongues in general.

Nice pieces though.

there's not really a point in trying to justify, but the TOJ fits perfect. in fact if anything on it were smaller, it wouldn't zip up or fit at all. i've posted up some zipped-up pics before, i barely have any room to breathe.

thanks for the feedback though, i agree on the popped tongues. these are actually the only pants i have where the hem is too small to fit over them. i need new black jeans.

alexlude couldnt take the heat on styleforum so he came to hypebeast? doesnt make much sense.
May 24, 2011 @ 12:36 PM
Baked Chips

i try too hard sad

swaggggggg
May 24, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
Alexlude

yo niga stfu. damn b. It's like if anyone says anything about your faggot ass dress like kanye did 8 years ago fits you gotta respond on some bitch shit. niga you posted on a forum full of smart asses. not everyone's gonna like your evolved ISS looks. Study Kanye harder niga. You rocking a slim blazer but your pants stacking on shoes that don't flow with the blazer. Ye knows how to do it. You clearly don't. Looking like fake high end up top and streetwear from the waist down. IDGAF if they're BoO, they're boat shoes ♥♥♥♥♥. It don't flow with the fabric of the blazer. Rocking deep v necks with no collarbone definition ass niga. Loving hype ass niga. Look, if you like how you dress, props b. I ain't even mad. I'm happy for you. But when you acting like your shit is fire and everyone is a hater when youre shit is a touch below mediocre and 80% inspired by internets and your favorite celebrities, you need to stfu. And responding to every damn comment that negatively criticizes your fit isn't gonna convince anyone that it's good. It only serves to make you look like more of a faggot.

I aint even mad at this... at least you have some critiques up in there.. i never said all my shit was fire.. i post looking to get critiques and feedback.. not showing my shit off as the best... but when u get feedback like "you really gay" or "is this real life?" than that shit is more hater comment IMO (at least put some critique).. i am more than open to critiques 'n shit 'n dont care for the young ass comments like i mentioned above.

alexlude couldnt take the heat on styleforum so he came to hypebeast? doesnt make much sense.

...came to hypebeast? i've been on all these forums for awhile now but dont blanket post all my fits on all forums.. i see SF as less of the streetwear more dressy/casual forums so dont post all my streetwear fits up on there.. I'm still on SF.. never left
May 24, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
Alexlude

today to work ... bay area cooling down again WTF

May 24, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
NZOO

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape

Where you going?

Serious question...

Don't badmind me.

May 24, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I aint even mad at this... at least you have some critiques up in there.. i never said all my shit was fire.. i post looking to get critiques and feedback.. not showing my shit off as the best... but when u get feedback like "you really gay" or "is this real life?" than that shit is more hater comment IMO (at least put some critique).. i am more than open to critiques 'n shit 'n dont care for the young ass comments like i mentioned above.

I see your point. In that case, keep doing you. Disregard dissenters that offer no constructive crit. Your flavor ain't exactly my cup of tea, but it seems you're comfortable in your own skin so have fun with it. Wear what makes you feel good. I like rolling my pants above my ankles. Some nigs think that's gay. IDGAF. I feel like a pretty bitch and I love it. Rolled chinos all summer beeeitch. And I roll my shorts too.
May 24, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
Alexlude

i feel you man, everyone should have their own flava 'n tastes, otherwise these forums would be mad boring..
May 24, 2011 @ 01:56 PM
MickMike

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape

this goes SO fucking hard! fuck EVERYONE who is hating..
dont be mad because we cant afford Brand Synergy

team MLI bish
and thanks TROY i try to keep it simple
May 24, 2011 @ 02:10 PM
jaded

you look like you work for sanitation

he wanted to work for sanitation, but he stayed in japan too long (5 years) and it fucked up his resume and made him unemployable back home

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 24, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
Baked Chips

he wanted to work for sanitation, but he stayed in japan too long (5 years) and it fucked up his resume and made him unemployable back home

I also heard helgen lives in japan
May 24, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
~Righty

flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.