WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

May 24, 2011 @ 12:19
If you're gonna buy toj get something that fits, the shoulders are obviously too wide for your body and the sleeves are too long.

Popped tongues on gats just don't look right. Popped tongues in general.

Nice pieces though.

there's not really a point in trying to justify, but the TOJ fits perfect. in fact if anything on it were smaller, it wouldn't zip up or fit at all. i've posted up some zipped-up pics before, i barely have any room to breathe.

thanks for the feedback though, i agree on the popped tongues. these are actually the only pants i have where the hem is too small to fit over them. i need new black jeans.

alexlude couldnt take the heat on styleforum so he came to hypebeast? doesnt make much sense.
May 24, 2011 @ 12:36

i try too hard smh

swaggggggg
May 24, 2011 @ 13:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
yo niga stfu. damn b. It's like if anyone says anything about your faggot ass dress like kanye did 8 years ago fits you gotta respond on some bitch shit. niga you posted on a forum full of smart asses. not everyone's gonna like your evolved ISS looks. Study Kanye harder niga. You rocking a slim blazer but your pants stacking on shoes that don't flow with the blazer. Ye knows how to do it. You clearly don't. Looking like fake high end up top and streetwear from the waist down. IDGAF if they're BoO, they're boat shoes ♥♥♥♥♥. It don't flow with the fabric of the blazer. Rocking deep v necks with no collarbone definition ass niga. Loving hype ass niga. Look, if you like how you dress, props b. I ain't even mad. I'm happy for you. But when you acting like your shit is fire and everyone is a hater when youre shit is a touch below mediocre and 80% inspired by internets and your favorite celebrities, you need to stfu. And responding to every damn comment that negatively criticizes your fit isn't gonna convince anyone that it's good. It only serves to make you look like more of a faggot.

I aint even mad at this... at least you have some critiques up in there.. i never said all my shit was fire.. i post looking to get critiques and feedback.. not showing my shit off as the best... but when u get feedback like "you really gay" or "is this real life?" than that shit is more hater comment IMO (at least put some critique).. i am more than open to critiques 'n shit 'n dont care for the young ass comments like i mentioned above.

alexlude couldnt take the heat on styleforum so he came to hypebeast? doesnt make much sense.

...came to hypebeast? i've been on all these forums for awhile now but dont blanket post all my fits on all forums.. i see SF as less of the streetwear more dressy/casual forums so dont post all my streetwear fits up on there.. I'm still on SF.. never left
May 24, 2011 @ 13:11
today to work ... bay area cooling down again WTF

May 24, 2011 @ 13:29

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape

Where you going?

Serious question...

Don't badmind me.

May 24, 2011 @ 13:29
I aint even mad at this... at least you have some critiques up in there.. i never said all my shit was fire.. i post looking to get critiques and feedback.. not showing my shit off as the best... but when u get feedback like "you really gay" or "is this real life?" than that shit is more hater comment IMO (at least put some critique).. i am more than open to critiques 'n shit 'n dont care for the young ass comments like i mentioned above.

I see your point. In that case, keep doing you. Disregard dissenters that offer no constructive crit. Your flavor ain't exactly my cup of tea, but it seems you're comfortable in your own skin so have fun with it. Wear what makes you feel good. I like rolling my pants above my ankles. Some nigs think that's gay. IDGAF. I feel like a pretty bitch and I love it. Rolled chinos all summer beeeitch. And I roll my shorts too.
May 24, 2011 @ 13:32
i feel you man, everyone should have their own flava 'n tastes, otherwise these forums would be mad boring..
May 24, 2011 @ 13:56

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape

this goes SO fucking hard! fuck EVERYONE who is hating..
dont be mad because we cant afford Brand Synergy

team MLI bish
and thanks TROY i try to keep it simple
jaded
May 24, 2011 @ 14:10
you look like you work for sanitation

he wanted to work for sanitation, but he stayed in japan too long (5 years) and it fucked up his resume and made him unemployable back home

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 24, 2011 @ 14:11
he wanted to work for sanitation, but he stayed in japan too long (5 years) and it fucked up his resume and made him unemployable back home

I also heard helgen lives in japan
May 24, 2011 @ 14:27
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes
May 24, 2011 @ 15:28
wait do i have this correct, MLI hates japenese people but deck himself out in japanese clothing?? ?)
May 24, 2011 @ 15:35

sanitation > teaching english in japan
May 24, 2011 @ 16:49

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape

I want to see the world burn

May 24, 2011 @ 16:51
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes
flava 'n tastes

lol
May 24, 2011 @ 16:52
sanitation > teaching english in japan

Being the guy that scoops horse shit up while the horses walk in parades > teaching English in Japan
May 24, 2011 @ 17:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
yo niga stfu. damn b. It's like if anyone says anything about your faggot ass dress like kanye did 8 years ago fits you gotta respond on some bitch shit. niga you posted on a forum full of smart asses. not everyone's gonna like your evolved ISS looks. Study Kanye harder niga. You rocking a slim blazer but your pants stacking on shoes that don't flow with the blazer. Ye knows how to do it. You clearly don't. Looking like fake high end up top and streetwear from the waist down. IDGAF if they're BoO, they're boat shoes ♥♥♥♥♥. It don't flow with the fabric of the blazer. Rocking deep v necks with no collarbone definition ass niga. Loving hype ass niga. Look, if you like how you dress, props b. I ain't even mad. I'm happy for you. But when you acting like your shit is fire and everyone is a hater when youre shit is a touch below mediocre and 80% inspired by internets and your favorite celebrities, you need to stfu. And responding to every damn comment that negatively criticizes your fit isn't gonna convince anyone that it's good. It only serves to make you look like more of a faggot.

stop talking like some hoodrat ass 15 year old, you're a chubby white dude with glasses and a desk job. i agree with what you said though
May 24, 2011 @ 17:16
wait do i have this correct, MLI hates japenese people but deck himself out in japanese clothing?? ?)

yeah , kinda like somebody who hates blacks and deck himself out in fubu . no racism intented

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 24, 2011 @ 17:32

We Outchea
May 24, 2011 @ 17:47
that's pretty chill too
May 24, 2011 @ 18:05
Where you going?

Serious question...

where was I going? I think I went to McDonalds that day.
May 24, 2011 @ 18:08
where was I going? I think I went to McDonalds that day.

May 24, 2011 @ 18:17
^ Have you seen this du? He looks like he's never eaten one meal in a day, let alone two in a single sitting.
May 24, 2011 @ 18:21
i dont think hes skinny hes probably fat as fuck and his clothes are just fit him perfectly. Haha that would be funny.
May 24, 2011 @ 18:22
Damn this thread. smh

Sup doe koor atmos am 1s huh...dope!!
May 24, 2011 @ 18:40
R.i.p. Hb

017shop.ca

May 24, 2011 @ 19:29

wtaps trojan
wtaps valet
wtaps hellweek
wtaps tech fleece
wtaps DELTA
bape

lol u for real?

that jacket is like size XXXL
May 24, 2011 @ 20:01
thanks for contributing a new and original thought

- gtfo
May 24, 2011 @ 20:05

We Outchea

Swag as fuck cuz
May 24, 2011 @ 20:07
^

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.