WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

May 23, 2011 @ 12:46
thats not racist. thats just ignorance. in some places seeing a foreigner, especially a black person, is like the same as seeing a unicorn. one of my friends down here (okinawa) teaching in the countryside almost got bit by a student cuz the kid thought she might taste like chocolate. and just yesterday while i was at the beach some junior high school kids came up to me and rubbed my head to see what my hair felt like.

lol

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

May 23, 2011 @ 13:13
MLI can't handle not having the world spoon fed to him.

If he was born black he would commit suicide.

"this website is 70% asian kids hiding behind clothes and a computer screen"

May 23, 2011 @ 13:24
Good shit Alex!
May 23, 2011 @ 13:27
thanks brah, saw that you're getting rid of your diors and N&F greys.. lookin' for new denim?
May 23, 2011 @ 13:43
Yeah I'm probably just gonna get some more RRLs.. I mainly just wear those and my APCs anyways. I was planning on getting some new buttonups too.. Probably BoO or RRL
May 23, 2011 @ 13:48
Good fits
May 23, 2011 @ 13:58
nice denim modernArt.

today to work... sun out

Super
AA
BBC
Sperry x BoO

not feeling the deep v-neck, gimme those sperries though &)
May 23, 2011 @ 14:02
@Alexlude:

Where'd you get those Sperrys? (I can't quote pics yet)
May 23, 2011 @ 14:03
S/S 2010, copped last year on their (sperry) site
May 23, 2011 @ 15:05
green ones are dope.

X

May 23, 2011 @ 15:41
earlier today.. nice day in the bay area.. out 'n about w/the wifey

zara
AA
zara
sperry x BOO

gay
May 23, 2011 @ 15:42
wait hold up teov. are you benching 4 5-lb rubber weights on a wood stick?!?!

so swole.

hahahahahahaha
May 23, 2011 @ 15:55
start the week with something for all you shorts-haters

stussy
nikexloopwheeler
hankjobenhavn
vansxwtaps
May 23, 2011 @ 15:59

toj
w+h
n+f
mmm

a new song by ME. its one of my first and the quality's not too great, but if you're into poetic/indie hip-hop you should check this out and let me know what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-mYmbyFOo&feature=player_embedded#at=105
May 23, 2011 @ 16:03
ur beanies falling off lildavid
May 23, 2011 @ 16:05
Kinda kicks are these?!?
May 23, 2011 @ 16:11
start the week with something for all you shorts-haters

stussy
nikexloopwheeler
hankjobenhavn
vansxwtaps

mad dope tough smokeyface.
May 23, 2011 @ 16:28
gay

damn son, didnt know blazers were gay.. i should immediately go burn all of mine now.
May 23, 2011 @ 16:48
Dope dat Hankjobenhavn short!
May 23, 2011 @ 16:53
damn son, didnt know blazers were gay.. i should immediately go burn all of mine now.

All of your v-necks are gay too.blushing
May 23, 2011 @ 17:03
All of your v-necks are gay too.blushing

oh shit...damn you right, what was i thinking?? Thanks for your fashionable aesthetic insight, i should go burn them joints as well >smh
May 23, 2011 @ 17:20
not at all. i see it as people not knowing shit and being curious. i mean it was weird as hell having my head rubbed without permission, but some kids can't help themselves. there are 3 black people in my town and the only other black people the kids have seen were probably in a movie or on mtv or something. so nah, i don't think that shit is racist.

i will say that i love japan, i love my job (eikaiwa teacher), but i do agree with some of the points you made (but not the racism surrounding them) and i have heard a bunch of stories about people who stayed in japan teaching english for a long period of time and couldn't really find a place in their home countries afterward.

anyway...

Mishka
uniqlo (no vis)
air max 180 (no vis)

lol @ this house negro you fucking jap lover paint your face white ♥♥♥♥♥y lover
May 23, 2011 @ 17:31

no, blazers aren't gay. but wearing them over anything other than a suit and tie is gay. blazer x v-neck combo is classified as really gay.
May 23, 2011 @ 17:44
no, blazers aren't gay. but wearing them over anything other than a suit and tie is gay. blazer x v-neck combo is classified as really gay.

completely false. although I agree the fit is not good.
May 23, 2011 @ 18:47

HAHAHA.. this is the funniest shit i've read on HB so far.. you really need to open your damn eyes..

These dudes look so "gayyy" damn but i forgot KW, brad pitt and Jude law all dont know how to dress and are mad gay

May 23, 2011 @ 18:51
Lmao @ thinking they dress themselves & proving BIEN's point.
May 23, 2011 @ 18:51
Do you really have to reply to every comment directed at you? Sometimes it's better to ignore these petty comments and move on. Jesus.

ig @hentaiwarlord

May 23, 2011 @ 18:52
still looks gay. retard
May 23, 2011 @ 18:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
Do you really have to reply to every comment directed at you? Sometimes it's better to ignore these petty comments and move on. Jesus.

alll good man, i'm fuckin' around 'n bored @ work so it aint nothing.. but i feel you on leaving the petty comments alone.. even though i know its adding fuel to the fire of haters, but whatever
May 23, 2011 @ 18:58
lol, if I say you suck, does that make me a hater or just honest? Go back to Complex magazine faggot.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.