WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

May 22, 2011 @ 17:01:27
japs are racist !!! One of my Black friends once
told me that some old man held out his hand for her to shake. Seeing this as an opportunity to extend her
friendship, she shook his hand. As she shook his hand, he began to lean over, with his tongue out of his
mouth, preparing to lick her hand. Before he could accomplish his goal, she pulled her hand away and angrily
asked what he was trying to do. His reply was that he wanted to find out if she tasted like coffee

Damn, that's pretty fucking racist...

btw this is the vans mli was reffering to.

But i mean how is that different than the KKK/tea-party or any other racist group? there's racists/nationalists everywhere, it's your choice wether to get bothered by it or not.

MLI that last fit was dope.
May 22, 2011 @ 17:03:58
fit from yesterday, took the bitch to the movies

nice hollister
would rep if i could
May 22, 2011 @ 17:04:08
told me that some old man held out his hand for her to shake. Seeing this as an opportunity to extend her
friendship, she shook his hand. As she shook his hand, he began to lean over, with his tongue out of his
mouth, preparing to lick her hand. Before he could accomplish his goal, she pulled her hand away and angrily
asked what he was trying to do. His reply was that he wanted to find out if she tasted like coffee

*dead*

May 22, 2011 @ 17:10:25
*dead*

*double deaded*
May 22, 2011 @ 17:11:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
(Invalid img)

me and the homies chillin

im in the box hoodie

apc/vans novis

lmao somebody should rob you at a meetup
May 22, 2011 @ 17:12:51

eww i wouldnt lick a black person period.
May 22, 2011 @ 17:13:09
Thank you. has been very good.
May 22, 2011 @ 17:13:20
from friday

TISA
Dockers
Levi
Jordan
Jesus Piece
May 22, 2011 @ 17:14:54

Oh damn thats some next level shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4B7G8Rw3Q

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

May 22, 2011 @ 17:17:10
what the fuck are you talking about? that fit looks like shit.

maybe the crack pipe is doing bad to you ..... that fit is good judging on my personal taste , to each his own

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 22, 2011 @ 17:22:29
chill look , JP's no socks

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 22, 2011 @ 17:34:24
wait hold up teov. are you benching 4 5-lb rubber weights on a wood stick?!?!

so swole.
May 22, 2011 @ 17:41:49
Do, you really have to post 25 posts..before posting an actual picture?
May 22, 2011 @ 17:43:58
there it goes again ..... it's just old stuff that I don't use anymore , used to do side abs with that stick , I usually work out at the gym. and they are not rubber made , just painted in blue blushing
and the bench is for ab crunches

May 22, 2011 @ 17:50:02
Do, you really have to post 25 posts..before posting an actual picture?
May 22, 2011 @ 17:54:08
In need of Help
May 22, 2011 @ 17:55:00
Will be posting Pictures soon..after I pass the 25 post mark
May 22, 2011 @ 17:58:35
im 17, 21 years younger than you, and make more money on my own than you, thats sad my dude.

vacuuming the stairs and unloading the dishwasher for 20 bucks from mom n dad doesn't count
May 22, 2011 @ 18:06:53
still making more money than a unemployed dude tho

May 22, 2011 @ 18:20:28
fuck them stupid japs, ignorant fucks
May 22, 2011 @ 18:22:18
Time Square, New York
Denim/Gourmet

May 22, 2011 @ 18:34:38
time square, new york
denim/gourmet

dope!!
May 22, 2011 @ 18:36:52
Time Square, New York
Denim/Gourmet

of dickrider
May 22, 2011 @ 19:00:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
(Invalid img)

me and the homies chillin

im in the box hoodie

apc/vans novis

lurking around looking for OF
May 22, 2011 @ 19:30:15
^was thinking the same thing.
May 22, 2011 @ 19:30:21
jaded
unless you plan on the soul destroying prospect of teaching english in japan the rest of your life get out as soon as you can and get into something real. I stayed in japan too long (5 years), it fucked up my resume and made me unemployable back home. but living on welfare in australia is still better than teaching fucken english in fucken japan for 1600 yen an hour during school term with no holiday pay. You might have got yourself a better deal than that Yom, but its still shit isn't it? English teacher salaries in Japan have been going down down down since the early 90s, get out now while you still can.

yeah, that's what made you unemployable back home. i'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with your blatant stupidity.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 22, 2011 @ 19:33:00

thats not racist. thats just ignorance. in some places seeing a foreigner, especially a black person, is like the same as seeing a unicorn. one of my friends down here (okinawa) teaching in the countryside almost got bit by a student cuz the kid thought she might taste like chocolate. and just yesterday while i was at the beach some junior high school kids came up to me and rubbed my head to see what my hair felt like.

Instagram: @realronjunior

May 22, 2011 @ 19:34:31
thats not racist. thats just ignorance. in some places seeing a foreigner, especially a black person, is like the same as seeing a unicorn. one of my friends down here (okinawa) teaching in the countryside almost got bit by a student cuz the kid thought she might taste like chocolate. and just yesterday while i was at the beach some junior high school kids came up to me and rubbed my head to see what my hair felt like.

May 22, 2011 @ 19:40:20
Lmao at japanese people and their choco♥♥♥♥♥♥ theory
May 22, 2011 @ 20:00:06
vacuuming the stairs and unloading the dishwasher for 20 bucks from mom n dad doesn't count

ahahah
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x