of dickrider
May 22, 2011 @ 07:00 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

me and the homies chillin

im in the box hoodie

apc/vans novis

lurking around looking for OF

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 22, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
lucky

^was thinking the same thing.

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

May 22, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
jaded

unless you plan on the soul destroying prospect of teaching english in japan the rest of your life get out as soon as you can and get into something real. I stayed in japan too long (5 years), it fucked up my resume and made me unemployable back home. but living on welfare in australia is still better than teaching fucken english in fucken japan for 1600 yen an hour during school term with no holiday pay. You might have got yourself a better deal than that Yom, but its still shit isn't it? English teacher salaries in Japan have been going down down down since the early 90s, get out now while you still can.

yeah, that's what made you unemployable back home. i'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with your blatant stupidity.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 22, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
Metatron

japs are racist !!! One of my Black friends once
told me that some old man held out his hand for her to shake. Seeing this as an opportunity to extend her
friendship, she shook his hand. As she shook his hand, he began to lean over, with his tongue out of his
mouth, preparing to lick her hand. Before he could accomplish his goal, she pulled her hand away and angrily
asked what he was trying to do. His reply was that he wanted to find out if she tasted like coffee

thats not racist. thats just ignorance. in some places seeing a foreigner, especially a black person, is like the same as seeing a unicorn. one of my friends down here (okinawa) teaching in the countryside almost got bit by a student cuz the kid thought she might taste like chocolate. and just yesterday while i was at the beach some junior high school kids came up to me and rubbed my head to see what my hair felt like.

Instagram: @realronjunior

May 22, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
jerad

thats not racist. thats just ignorance. in some places seeing a foreigner, especially a black person, is like the same as seeing a unicorn. one of my friends down here (okinawa) teaching in the countryside almost got bit by a student cuz the kid thought she might taste like chocolate. and just yesterday while i was at the beach some junior high school kids came up to me and rubbed my head to see what my hair felt like.

May 22, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
Ape

Lmao at japanese people and their choco♥♥♥♥♥♥ theory

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

May 22, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
northwest

vacuuming the stairs and unloading the dishwasher for 20 bucks from mom n dad doesn't count

ahahah
May 22, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
okbro

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEST FUCKING POST IN HB HISTORY AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAw
May 22, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
Jvlv

dead*
May 22, 2011 @ 08:42 PM
livestok

fit from yesterday, took the bitch to the movies

fuck you u faggot ass pinoy
May 22, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
thenorthside

lol frank

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

May 22, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
ByeByeBinLaden

fuck you u faggot ass pinoy

niga u ignorant as fuck.
May 22, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
Corkscrew

who is this?
May 22, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
<3<3<3

gap jacket
uniqlo shirt
tag heuer cool
uniqlo mij jeans
clarks desert boots

hey cutie &)
May 22, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
WCDon

Dat bowl hair lifestyle

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

May 22, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
SaneLakerFan

Sup
Costco White Tee
Naked x Famous
Cons
May 22, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
Blade Gretzky

[QUOTE=Corkscrew
May 22, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
MLI

yeah but its also not considering you human enough to give you basic courtesy like personal space. They treat you like an animal in a zoo, can't you see that's racist?
May 22, 2011 @ 10:43 PM
MLI

MLI you need to stop talking shit, your 38 and unemployed, and stop asking yom what moves he is making, let me state it again, your unemployed, that is the most bitch made shit, you have no basis to talk down to other people.

I'm not talking down to him, I'm trying to help him and give him advice. Teaching English in Japan for too long fucked up my career, it was my own damn fault but I wish someone had warned me.

im 17, 21 years younger than you, and make more money on my own than you, thats sad my dude.

big deal. When I was 17 I had 2 jobs and I made more than me now too. Employers are happy to pay shit to kids, just make sure you get the right skills and experience for when you're all grown up because the jobs you have now aren't that easy to get when you're over 25.
May 22, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
MLI

how to afford gortex when on welfare?

everything I have I either bought in Japan while I was working or sold something to buy. that or put in on the credit card. welfare in australia is a lot by world standards but rent here is also a lot by world standards.
May 22, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
Erikuff

everything I have I either bought in Japan while I was working or sold something to buy. that or put in on the credit card. welfare in australia is a lot by world standards but rent here is also a lot by world standards.

That's pretty suspect to be spending thousands on clothes when you're on welfare. confused
May 22, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
TevinMark

LMFAO @ The slander tho. Hes 38 with no job?
May 22, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
MLI

yeah but its also not considering you human enough to give you basic courtesy like personal space. They treat you like an animal in a zoo, can't you see that's racist?

and kids is one thing, I can almost forgive it, but when you're in the grocery store minding your own business and some dumb blowmeko tells her little dumb shits to go over to the gaijin and practice your english on him its just fucking bullshit. I just usually just ask em in japanese what part of china they're from then tell them i'm japanese and then ask them if they can use chopsticks. Won't speak a word of english to them. Fucks with their heads. Get some dumb ass looks in return. :lol:
May 22, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
MLI

That's pretty suspect to be spending thousands on clothes when you're on welfare. confused

can you fucken read retard? Almost everything I have I bought in Japan when I was working.
May 22, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
TevinMark

But how u kno he's 38 for sure tho B
May 22, 2011 @ 10:59 PM
Erikuff

can you fucken read retard? Almost everything I have I bought in Japan when I was working.

Aight, but you're still running around with gortex socks and visvim coin purses while on welfare now?
May 22, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
MLI

dont own any visvim. been selling off a bunch of shit to buy shit I do need (like a new suit for interviews). buy my shit, help a 38 year old fuckup down on his luck..
May 22, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
BA$ED

May 22, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
Augustus

dont own any visvim. been selling off a bunch of shit to buy shit I do need (like a new suit for interviews). buy my shit, help a 38 year old fuckup down on his luck..

How do you not own a suit?

@QuattroRide

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.