WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

May 22, 2011 @ 03:28:32
Sony studio headphones? Most likely overpriced but which one would you recommend.

MDR-V6 if you want cups.
May 22, 2011 @ 03:29:32
mli went to japan for the horizontal puss

plus i needed a job and didn't know any better. I stayed for the yahoo auctions.
May 22, 2011 @ 03:32:49
Yom, I taught in schools over there too (not eikaiwa), its the same bullshit, dance for the snot nosed brats.

yeah I'm a racist but I'm not no run of the mill racist who just hates people because they look different. I hate people based on what they do and how they act, based on a lot more first hand experience than you, and Japs all act the same, retarded, and selfish.

you sound pretty damn ignorant, but you probably know that already
May 22, 2011 @ 03:35:17
Yom, I taught in schools over there too (not eikaiwa), its the same bullshit, dance for the snot nosed brats. Also, what are you going to do all your life? Are you making moves (study, contacts) to get out of english teaching in japan? don't wait to long, pretty soon you'll knock up a dumiko and be trapped in gaman hell for life.

yeah I'm a racist but I'm not no run of the mill racist who just hates people because they look different. I hate people based on what they do and how they act, based on a lot more first hand experience than you, and Japs all act the same, retarded, and selfish.

Haha awesome.
May 22, 2011 @ 03:37:36
pretty soon you'll knock up a dumiko and be trapped in gaman hell for life.

I have no idea what that means but I lol'd.

ig @hentaiwarlord

May 22, 2011 @ 03:49:28
you sound pretty damn ignorant, but you probably know that already

naw, you're ignorant. I speak jap and lived there for over 5 years. You probably never even met a jap. you're probably a fucken kid who thinks different races and cultures are all part of the rainbow of diversity and we should all hold hands and sing we are the world. Well the real world isn't like that. thats why theres wars and national borders.
May 22, 2011 @ 03:56:34
(Invalid img)

me and the homies chillin

im in the box hoodie

apc/vans novis
May 22, 2011 @ 04:00:58
Maybe you should stop referring to Japanese and Japanese people as jap, it's both racist and ignorant. I also don't see how living off of welfare in Australia beats having a job in Japan, even if it is teaching.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:05:54

Info on the camo?
May 22, 2011 @ 04:08:01
Maybe you should stop referring to Japanese and Japanese people as jap, it's both racist and ignorant. I also don't see how living off of welfare in Australia beats having a job in Japan, even if it is teaching.

the term jap is racist, but why is it ignorant?

and anything in australia is better than living in Japan. tiny badly built housing, shitty food, jap dudes acting all small cocked (I know they are but do they have to act like little bitches every time you take one of their women out? At least I respect Koreans who will probably just beat the shit out of you, Jap dudes will just act like little bitches), the fact in Japan that the process is more important than the outcome, the coldness of the general population, the way they treat strangers and animals is disgusting, the fucked up weather, being rejected for an apartment 20 times in a row before you find someone that will rent to a white person, the fact you can't take anything a jap says at face value, the insincerity of the entire culture, the old people constantly cutting in line at ATMs/trains, the young people playing PSP in the senior/disabled seats on trains while 100 year olds stand right next to them. the racism/patronising behaviour to foreigners. its all bad.

I know why I hate something. Do you know why you're defending Japan? Is it because you are a jap? The way you type tou sound like an American to me and are just basing your like of japan on minimum experience/family there/a few visits as an ethnic japanese.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:10:57

It's not, ignore the dude. He's a dole bludger and mad that he fucked his life up going there in the first place.

Straight up Mil, you're not gonna get a job here unless you flip burgers but even then you wouldn't get a job since Maccas hire 16 yo for minimum wage.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:12:04
yo what keeps u staying in Japan if u really hate ur job so much surrounded by selfish, dumb, and conformist Japanese people?

*scratches my head.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 22, 2011 @ 04:12:52
wat up

DAT JUICEBOX

May 22, 2011 @ 04:14:38
Yom, I taught in schools over there too (not eikaiwa), its the same bullshit, dance for the snot nosed brats. Also, what are you going to do all your life? Are you making moves (study, contacts) to get out of english teaching in japan? don't wait to long, pretty soon you'll knock up a dumiko and be trapped in gaman hell for life.

u seem to be confusing me with some 20 year old kid that has just moved here?

im in a 7 year relationship, happily married for over 2 of those years.

i think i may actually be older than u?

ive been in and out of Japan for the last 11 years, living here for 3.

I know what im doing, but i do appreciate the concern smokeyface &)

its a shame u had such a bad experience living in Japan, I personally love it here blushing

www.nagoyayom.com

May 22, 2011 @ 04:14:52
its actually a horizon strawberry milk
May 22, 2011 @ 04:20:09
Na du, chocolate milk ftw
May 22, 2011 @ 04:26:41
the term jap is racist, but why is it ignorant?

and anything in australia is better than living in Japan. tiny badly built housing, shitty food, jap dudes acting all small cocked (I know they are but do they have to act like little bitches every time you take one of their women out? At least I respect Koreans who will probably just beat the shit out of you, Jap dudes will just act like little bitches), the fact in Japan that the process is more important than the outcome, the coldness of the general population, the way they treat strangers and animals is disgusting, the fucked up weather, being rejected for an apartment 20 times in a row before you find someone that will rent to a white person, the fact you can't take anything a jap says at face value, the insincerity of the entire culture, the old people constantly cutting in line at ATMs/trains, the young people playing PSP in the senior/disabled seats on trains while 100 year olds stand right next to them. the racism/patronising behaviour to foreigners. its all bad.

I know why I hate something. Do you know why you're defending Japan? Is it because you are a jap? The way you type tou sound like an American to me and are just basing your like of japan on minimum experience/family there/a few visits as an ethnic japanese.

I'm not Japanese nor American, but I have lived in Japan multiple times and am moving there again this fall. Tbh, you sound just like your run off the mill foreigner that thought coming to Japan was gonna be an all white guy worshipping, vertical pussy all day, do nothing still get paid paradise. Sorry it didn't work out.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:32:52
I'm not Japanese nor American, but I have lived in Japan multiple times and am moving there again this fall. Tbh, you sound just like your run off the mill foreigner that thought coming to Japan was gonna be an all white guy worshipping, vertical pussy all day, do nothing still get paid paradise. Sorry it didn't work out.

oh I got plenty of jap pussy (It's known as 'horizontal pussy' btw you fucken idiot.), did nothing and still got paid (meanwhile going insane from feeling worthless). It's still a shithole country.

and why the fuck would a grown dutch white man use a jap girls name on screen and with that avatar?? WTF??! I thought you were a little japanese girl upset that her beloved nippon was being criticised (another thing I hate about Japan is they can't take the slightest criticism).

Anyway, sounds like you got the Japanophile bug pretty bad. Just don't be too dissapointed when you move there and its not all rainbows and politeness.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:34:40
u seem to be confusing me with some 20 year old kid that has just moved here?

im in a 7 year relationship, happily married for over 2 of those years.

i think i may actually be older than u?

ive been in and out of Japan for the last 11 years, living here for 3.

I know what im doing, but i do appreciate the concern smokeyface &)

its a shame u had such a bad experience living in Japan, I personally love it here blushing

If you love everything about Japan and most Japanese peoples attitudes to foreigners then you are deluded and living in a bubble. Not speaking the language probably contributes to that. I feel sorry for you.

btw Yom, you still havn't mentioned what field you're going into after English teaching..interested to know what moves you're making.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:42:01
what do you like more Yom? The black vans at Shibuya station with the Japanese SS spewing open racism and hostility to you just for living (in Japan) or the people that avoid sitting next to you on the train? Or is the people that get out of the public bath when you get in? Which is it?

Oh wait you don't speak the language and probably think the Uyoku are cheering you on, right? saying 'white guy, you're so dope! '.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:42:38
lmao
May 22, 2011 @ 04:48:40
MLI how old are you? just give us a straight no bullshit dodgy answer
May 22, 2011 @ 04:49:20
what do you like more Yom? The black vans at Shibuya station with the Japanese SS spewing open racism and hostility to you just for living (in Japan) or the people that avoid sitting next to you on the train? Or is the people that get out of the public bath when you get in? Which is it?

i dont live in Tokyo but we do have those vans around here. I dont care. if i did then i would never leave my house. plenty of ppl sit next to me on the train. ive only used public baths a few times but ive never had anyone leave when i did. not that i noticed anyway. and y the fuck would i care?

just because u had a shitty time here doesnt mean everyone else does. if i spent the entire time worrying what other ppl thought of me then id probably be as bitter as u are.

im not trying to change your mind about Japan. u have your opinion and I have mine.

u can enjoy living in Australia and I'll enjoy living in Japan blushing

www.nagoyayom.com

May 22, 2011 @ 04:54:46
MLI how old are you? just give us a straight no bullshit dodgy answer

38 this june
May 22, 2011 @ 04:55:36
Holy fuck log off for the rest of your life
May 22, 2011 @ 05:02:37
38 this june

Hahhahahahaha

Holy fuck if this is true. You living a sad fucking life, log off and stop arguing with kids here and cop a job rather than being worthless to this country. 38 and no job, surprised you haven't offed yourself yet.
May 22, 2011 @ 05:06:36
lol he deleted it

holyshit this guy is sad
May 22, 2011 @ 05:07:22
lmao why did u delete your post about being 38 though?
May 22, 2011 @ 05:18:09
lmfao mli u fucken weirdo
May 22, 2011 @ 05:30:17
answer my question in my previous page please.

so many LULZ were had. need more

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x