May 22, 2011 @ 12:12 AM
BA$ED

May 22, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
Swag Prophet

smile

you need to eat more.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

May 22, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
MLI

BOSE Try-On's
Supreme x 3
Club Monaco
A.P.C x VANS

your shit is way better with a hat. wear more hats, or maybe just get a haircut? bose sucks, get some real studio grade Sony's.
May 22, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
MLI

u will need a full degree or have 10 years experience in the job you are going to be doing to qualify for a working visa

haha, don't try to talk the status of teaching english in Japan up, its the easiest job in the world to get, you just have to be white, alive and speak your own language. I knew more than a couple of people teaching there that took a detour to Thailand to pick up fake degrees for under $100, the Japs don't know the difference, nor do they probably care because all that matters to them is that you're a genki clown for their little jap shits.

unless you plan on the soul destroying prospect of teaching english in japan the rest of your life get out as soon as you can and get into something real. I stayed in japan too long (5 years), it fucked up my resume and made me unemployable back home. but living on welfare in australia is still better than teaching fucken english in fucken japan for 1600 yen an hour during school term with no holiday pay. You might have got yourself a better deal than that Yom, but its still shit isn't it? English teacher salaries in Japan have been going down down down since the early 90s, get out now while you still can.
May 22, 2011 @ 02:17 AM
*ER!C

wat up
May 22, 2011 @ 02:23 AM
Baked Chips

wat up

yuuuuuup&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)
May 22, 2011 @ 02:37 AM
jerad

mli went to japan for the horizontal puss
May 22, 2011 @ 02:44 AM
Yom

haha, don't try to talk the status of teaching english in Japan up, its the easiest job in the world to get, you just have to be white, alive and speak your own language. I knew more than a couple of people teaching there that took a detour to Thailand to pick up fake degrees for under $100, the Japs don't know the difference, nor do they probably care because all that matters to them is that you're a genki clown for their little jap shits.

unless you plan on the soul destroying prospect of teaching english in japan the rest of your life get out as soon as you can and get into something real. I stayed in japan too long (5 years), it fucked up my resume and made me unemployable back home. but living on welfare in australia is still better than teaching fucken english in fucken japan for 1600 yen an hour during school term with no holiday pay. You might have got yourself a better deal than that Yom, but its still shit isn't it? English teacher salaries in Japan have been going down down down since the early 90s, get out now while you still can.

lol i wasnt trying to talk the status up. i was just stating a requirement needed for a visa.

I know anyone can get a job teaching English here, ive met plenty of the fuck tards. it may come as a surprise to u but i actually like teaching. I taught in England and im very happy with my job here in Japan. I work Monday to Friday and i never work weekends and i am home by 4:30 everyday. i also get paid more than 1600yen an hour and i do virtually fuck all work. fuck working in an eikaiwa. i can imagine ud hate teaching English after that.

is it something i am going to do for the rest of my life? No, of course not. but at this moment in time it is perfect for me.

www.nagoyayom.com

May 22, 2011 @ 02:50 AM
TevinMark

But why homie got a flower tattoo on his foot tho
May 22, 2011 @ 03:06 AM
Alexlude

damn yo talk about some derogatory shit... WTF
May 22, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
Augustus

Sony studio headphones? Most likely overpriced but which one would you recommend.

@QuattroRide

May 22, 2011 @ 03:27 AM
MLI

Yom, I taught in schools over there too (not eikaiwa), its the same bullshit, dance for the snot nosed brats. Also, what are you going to do all your life? Are you making moves (study, contacts) to get out of english teaching in japan? don't wait to long, pretty soon you'll knock up a dumiko and be trapped in gaman hell for life.

damn yo talk about some derogatory shit... WTF

yeah I'm a racist but I'm not no run of the mill racist who just hates people because they look different. I hate people based on what they do and how they act, based on a lot more first hand experience than you, and Japs all act the same, retarded, and selfish.
May 22, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
MLI

Sony studio headphones? Most likely overpriced but which one would you recommend.

MDR-V6 if you want cups.
May 22, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
MLI

mli went to japan for the horizontal puss

plus i needed a job and didn't know any better. I stayed for the yahoo auctions.
May 22, 2011 @ 03:32 AM
Alexlude

Yom, I taught in schools over there too (not eikaiwa), its the same bullshit, dance for the snot nosed brats.

yeah I'm a racist but I'm not no run of the mill racist who just hates people because they look different. I hate people based on what they do and how they act, based on a lot more first hand experience than you, and Japs all act the same, retarded, and selfish.

you sound pretty damn ignorant, but you probably know that already
May 22, 2011 @ 03:35 AM
Cboom

Yom, I taught in schools over there too (not eikaiwa), its the same bullshit, dance for the snot nosed brats. Also, what are you going to do all your life? Are you making moves (study, contacts) to get out of english teaching in japan? don't wait to long, pretty soon you'll knock up a dumiko and be trapped in gaman hell for life.

Haha awesome.
May 22, 2011 @ 03:37 AM
hentai

pretty soon you'll knock up a dumiko and be trapped in gaman hell for life.

I have no idea what that means but I lol'd.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

May 22, 2011 @ 03:49 AM
MLI

you sound pretty damn ignorant, but you probably know that already

naw, you're ignorant. I speak jap and lived there for over 5 years. You probably never even met a jap. you're probably a fucken kid who thinks different races and cultures are all part of the rainbow of diversity and we should all hold hands and sing we are the world. Well the real world isn't like that. thats why theres wars and national borders.
May 22, 2011 @ 03:56 AM
Baked Chips

me and the homies chillin

im in the box hoodie

apc/vans novis
May 22, 2011 @ 04:00 AM
Asami

Maybe you should stop referring to Japanese and Japanese people as jap, it's both racist and ignorant. I also don't see how living off of welfare in Australia beats having a job in Japan, even if it is teaching.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
ryun

Info on the camo?
May 22, 2011 @ 04:08 AM
MLI

Maybe you should stop referring to Japanese and Japanese people as jap, it's both racist and ignorant. I also don't see how living off of welfare in Australia beats having a job in Japan, even if it is teaching.

the term jap is racist, but why is it ignorant?

and anything in australia is better than living in Japan. tiny badly built housing, shitty food, jap dudes acting all small cocked (I know they are but do they have to act like little bitches every time you take one of their women out? At least I respect Koreans who will probably just beat the shit out of you, Jap dudes will just act like little bitches), the fact in Japan that the process is more important than the outcome, the coldness of the general population, the way they treat strangers and animals is disgusting, the fucked up weather, being rejected for an apartment 20 times in a row before you find someone that will rent to a white person, the fact you can't take anything a jap says at face value, the insincerity of the entire culture, the old people constantly cutting in line at ATMs/trains, the young people playing PSP in the senior/disabled seats on trains while 100 year olds stand right next to them. the racism/patronising behaviour to foreigners. its all bad.

I know why I hate something. Do you know why you're defending Japan? Is it because you are a jap? The way you type tou sound like an American to me and are just basing your like of japan on minimum experience/family there/a few visits as an ethnic japanese.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:10 AM
Ledger

It's not, ignore the dude. He's a dole bludger and mad that he fucked his life up going there in the first place.

Straight up Mil, you're not gonna get a job here unless you flip burgers but even then you wouldn't get a job since Maccas hire 16 yo for minimum wage.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:12 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

yo what keeps u staying in Japan if u really hate ur job so much surrounded by selfish, dumb, and conformist Japanese people?

*scratches my head.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 22, 2011 @ 04:12 AM
ReZ

wat up

DAT JUICEBOX

May 22, 2011 @ 04:14 AM
Yom

u seem to be confusing me with some 20 year old kid that has just moved here?

im in a 7 year relationship, happily married for over 2 of those years.

i think i may actually be older than u?

ive been in and out of Japan for the last 11 years, living here for 3.

I know what im doing, but i do appreciate the concern cool &)

its a shame u had such a bad experience living in Japan, I personally love it here smile

www.nagoyayom.com

May 22, 2011 @ 04:14 AM
Hova

its actually a horizon strawberry milk
May 22, 2011 @ 04:20 AM
*ER!C

Na du, chocolate milk ftw
May 22, 2011 @ 04:26 AM
Asami

the term jap is racist, but why is it ignorant?

and anything in australia is better than living in Japan. tiny badly built housing, shitty food, jap dudes acting all small cocked (I know they are but do they have to act like little bitches every time you take one of their women out? At least I respect Koreans who will probably just beat the shit out of you, Jap dudes will just act like little bitches), the fact in Japan that the process is more important than the outcome, the coldness of the general population, the way they treat strangers and animals is disgusting, the fucked up weather, being rejected for an apartment 20 times in a row before you find someone that will rent to a white person, the fact you can't take anything a jap says at face value, the insincerity of the entire culture, the old people constantly cutting in line at ATMs/trains, the young people playing PSP in the senior/disabled seats on trains while 100 year olds stand right next to them. the racism/patronising behaviour to foreigners. its all bad.

I know why I hate something. Do you know why you're defending Japan? Is it because you are a jap? The way you type tou sound like an American to me and are just basing your like of japan on minimum experience/family there/a few visits as an ethnic japanese.

I'm not Japanese nor American, but I have lived in Japan multiple times and am moving there again this fall. Tbh, you sound just like your run off the mill foreigner that thought coming to Japan was gonna be an all white guy worshipping, vertical pussy all day, do nothing still get paid paradise. Sorry it didn't work out.
May 22, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
MLI

I'm not Japanese nor American, but I have lived in Japan multiple times and am moving there again this fall. Tbh, you sound just like your run off the mill foreigner that thought coming to Japan was gonna be an all white guy worshipping, vertical pussy all day, do nothing still get paid paradise. Sorry it didn't work out.

oh I got plenty of jap pussy (It's known as 'horizontal pussy' btw you fucken idiot.), did nothing and still got paid (meanwhile going insane from feeling worthless). It's still a shithole country.

and why the fuck would a grown dutch white man use a jap girls name on screen and with that avatar?? WTF??! I thought you were a little japanese girl upset that her beloved nippon was being criticised (another thing I hate about Japan is they can't take the slightest criticism).

Anyway, sounds like you got the Japanophile bug pretty bad. Just don't be too dissapointed when you move there and its not all rainbows and politeness.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.