WDYWT: 2011 (Chat Edition)

May 18, 2011 @ 11:38
dope shit whoRichard

today and yesterday at work

Shirt and pants fit perfect. On the first though, that tie needs to be a touch longer. Touching just above the belt buckle at least. And I'm with danielle on this. You need better shoes. Get some cheap ass driving mocs. Or if you have the dough, tods or the car shoe. Or some penny loafers. Srsly.
May 18, 2011 @ 11:42
Gotta agree with all that. But I'm all for working with what you got

upthefunk

May 18, 2011 @ 11:45
dope shit whoRichard

lol dis ♥♥♥♥♥. Lookin like you just came from neiman marcus

the fuck happened to streetwear?
May 18, 2011 @ 11:55

Nigs grow up. Tastes change.
May 18, 2011 @ 12:09
teov dope fits

Hall of Fame/Bape/Samurai/Clarks/Swag
May 18, 2011 @ 12:19
teov dope fits

see now this shit I fucks with. Although its better without the hat. Dope. smokeyface
May 18, 2011 @ 12:20
^yes it is.
May 18, 2011 @ 12:20
willy smokeyface
May 18, 2011 @ 12:24
od stacks
May 18, 2011 @ 12:26
willy cot damn smokeyface
May 18, 2011 @ 12:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
Shirt and pants fit perfect. On the first though, that tie needs to be a touch longer. Touching just above the belt buckle at least. And I'm with danielle on this. You need better shoes. Get some cheap ass driving mocs. Or if you have the dough, tods or the car shoe. Or some penny loafers. Srsly.

Gotta agree with all that. But I'm all for working with what you got

I got loafers and dressy shoes for days , only I didn't felt like wearing em today , I was more for white shoes

http://lookbook.nu/look/769813-mod-revisited
http://lookbook.nu/look/882933-Looking-through-my-lens
http://lookbook.nu/look/823855-dandyness

teov dope fits

thanks my dude , dope ! glad you came back to posting fits

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 18, 2011 @ 12:48
troll

not sure if this is real life

you don't feel like a douche at all?

hahahaha to all this flaming... "troll", "feel like a douche?"

what for?.. cuz i'm wearing all red dunks and a CDG tee? ya'll are trippin'.

I'd wear my red nylon dunks all day but to each his own.. keep flamin'

its funny, some random dude on the net wears that (refering to the fit being quoted over and over) and ya'll flame. But if it was Yeezy, then ya'll &)&)smokeyfacesmokeyface

THIS.
May 18, 2011 @ 12:50
anyways, today..

May 18, 2011 @ 13:08
teov dope fits

why ur trigger finger look itchy/ blunt fingers look crispy/ like you always burnin spliffies/ hungry like a grizzly? swagged to the max more poon than tampax, and you ain't talkin bout your jeans when you say you got stacks?
May 18, 2011 @ 13:23
Willy &)&)&)&)&)

ig @hentaiwarlord

May 18, 2011 @ 13:39

I take this as a compliment , btw pants are from a streetwear brand and I got some sleek sneakers on my feet . the watch is nixon and glasses are cheap monday . so I guess I'm just mixing it up with casual/business style , that's what I must wear at work .
If you check my fits you'll see I'm versatile , you can also see me rocking bape and authentics , knowledge about style it's know what to wear for the proper occasion I guess

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 18, 2011 @ 14:20
I take this as a compliment , btw pants are from a streetwear brand and I got some sleek sneakers on my feet . the watch is nixon and glasses are cheap monday . so I guess I'm just mixing it up with casual/business style , that's what I must wear at work .
If you check my fits you'll see I'm versatile , you can also see me rocking bape and authentics , knowledge about style it's know what to wear for the proper occasion I guess

well there you go, i didint know that was your work attire. Makes more sense. I wouldn't really wear that outside of a business/business casual setting though. (personally).
May 18, 2011 @ 14:27
anyways, today..

isthislife.jpg

dope shit whoRichard

but i think some dress shoes would make it better but none the less this is swag

I want to see the world burn

May 18, 2011 @ 14:29
anyways, today..

dunno if srs

lolz
May 18, 2011 @ 14:38
OneEyeWilly, swag smokeyface
May 18, 2011 @ 14:39
willyyy smokeyface

gitman vintage oxford
tanner good
warhouse 660
jack purcell

peep the sig

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

May 18, 2011 @ 14:50
teov thats dope

alexlude sick fit man let the haters hate this site is all filled with faggots who wear gay ass japanese repro jeans that look like wranglers and pay $100 for supreme snapbacks
May 18, 2011 @ 14:57
teov thats dope

alexlude sick fit man let the haters hate this site is all filled with faggots who wear gay ass japanese repro jeans that look like wranglers and pay $100 for supreme snapbacks

I feel u bro, always gonna be haters that do same shit over 'n over and call that "swag"...

thanks for the comments
May 18, 2011 @ 17:10
OneEyeWilly, I see you woe.
May 18, 2011 @ 17:21
see now this shit I fucks with. Although its better without the hat. Dope. smokeyface

swagsmokeyface
May 18, 2011 @ 17:26
anyways, today..

looks good dude.
haters just hating cause you're beefier than their scrawy selves.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 18, 2011 @ 17:45
On point Willy, I agree with losing the hat but fuck it that shit issmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
May 18, 2011 @ 17:47
teov thats dope

isthislife.jpg

but i think some dress shoes would make it better but none the less this is swag

Thank you guys blushing

well there you go, i didint know that was your work attire. Makes more sense. I wouldn't really wear that outside of a business/business casual setting though. (personally).

yes I like to wear a shirt + tie at work , in my spare time I rather go casual (jeans/khaki and a tee) . I also put on a shirt with a tie when I go to the club or to a dinner .....

May 18, 2011 @ 18:20
looks good dude.
haters just hating cause you're beefier than their scrawy selves.

Thanks brah, yeah dunno wassup with these HB haters anyway. I aint even trippin'
May 18, 2011 @ 18:24
dope shit whoRichard

fits look fine but you need to up your white shoe game up, the nikes are the only thing not working.

some classic white cp achilles would be perfect.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.