May 13, 2011 @ 23:55:03
bandana hanging from the back pocket?

He a crip ass ♥♥♥♥♥ smokeyface

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

May 14, 2011 @ 01:09:17
May 14, 2011 @ 01:16:19

May 14, 2011 @ 01:40:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
Oh word streetwear man yeah ok slime5deadassfuck.

Vans
Vans
Vans
SupxVans

dat hair blowing in the wind
May 14, 2011 @ 01:56:54
He a crip ass ♥♥♥♥♥ smokeyface

yeah that seems like a pretty rough neighborhood.lol
May 14, 2011 @ 02:32:17
that shits dope Alpha.
May 14, 2011 @ 02:33:05
Riley that fit is swag

Troy memorize your verses before you record them
May 14, 2011 @ 02:52:49
Drewbacca
^lol rileys neighbors are probably legit scared of him

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 14, 2011 @ 03:02:45
Man I get along with all my neighbors, I'm the most jolly person on that street doe.
May 14, 2011 @ 06:52:39
Troy memorize your verses before you record them

yeaaaaah, I fucked up and been reading off my shit for a bit until recently. im just really fucking around a lot in there, so fulfilling
May 14, 2011 @ 09:32:14
Oh word streetwear man yeah ok slime5deadassfuck.

Vans
Vans
Vans
SupxVans

damn this is so sexy&)
May 14, 2011 @ 11:23:40

camo
RL
levis
vans
May 14, 2011 @ 11:27:41
BA$ED nice, hat looks out of place doe
May 14, 2011 @ 12:04:57
You guys(and barely user girls) should go outside sometimes. Take it yeezy.
+++riley,d6,sonny,teov,adam, and the rest is mostly umentionable/unmemorable/wasn't digging the shit

duce, you ride in that get-up? or were you just chilling around that day? because if you were riding, you must have been sweating uncomfortably, because I be sweating and riding with a pack on my back.
~Lefty

edit: Yo HOVA aka Samuel Yan, they aren't going to re-stock SUPREME dogbowls, so you should really explain the situation to me(the one who is dealing with the marketplace mostly, and one who gives a fuck instead of to Scotty, because he hasn't said shit to me, so IDK what you think you did by just PMing me that you contacted him about it. YES I AM BLOWING UP YOUR SCAMMING(THIS MEANS ANYONE IN HERE SHOULD NOT BUY FROM HOVA)
May 14, 2011 @ 12:10:22

camo
RL
levis
vans

dope.

too many pairs of pants being rolled up pass ankles

just how i like it.

are these bass barrett? how2size?

yes. for me they fit tts.
May 14, 2011 @ 12:12:17
+++riley,d6,sonny,teov,adam, and the rest is mostly umentionable/unmemorable/wasn't digging the shit
~Lefty

edit: Yo HOVA aka Samuel Yan, they aren't going to re-stock SUPREME dogbowls, so you should really explain the situation to me(the one who is dealing with the marketplace mostly, and one who gives a fuck instead of to Scotty, because he hasn't said shit to me, so IDK what you think you did by just PMing me that you contacted him about it. YES I AM BLOWING UP YOUR SCAMMING(THIS MEANS ANYONE IN HERE SHOULD NOT BUY FROM HOVA)

lol i was wondering where lefty was.......lol at scammers.....but also lol at wanting a supreme dog bowl.
May 14, 2011 @ 12:17:02
lol i was wondering where lefty was.......lol at scammers.....but also lol at wanting a supreme dog bowl.

Living in NYC and real-life, less time staring at a computer screensmokeyface
~Lefty
May 14, 2011 @ 12:23:38
lefty mad.

edit: ok so you spend less time on here, but you still catch feelings over what people say like no other man.
May 14, 2011 @ 13:38:49
all these negative vibes deserve dis smokeyface

http://vimeo.com/23205323
May 14, 2011 @ 13:42:25

duce, you ride in that get-up? or were you just chilling around that day? because if you were riding, you must have been sweating uncomfortably, because I be sweating and riding with a pack on my back.
~Lefty

iHeart is not a scammer i've bought stuff from him before. Although in this case he prolly fucked up and is too broke to refund a person atm.
May 14, 2011 @ 15:59:41
May 14, 2011 @ 16:20:03
May 14, 2011 @ 16:46:04

would have liked it more with dif shoes
but still SEXXXXXX
May 14, 2011 @ 16:48:03
wear your cap normal
May 14, 2011 @ 16:49:53

~Lefty

lmfao lefty too *****made to pm me

so he tries to lowkey fire shots in the wdywt

and i aint ever scammed nobody

you dont even know the damn situation

im getting money ♥♥♥♥♥ smokeyface
May 14, 2011 @ 16:50:54

wear ur fucking hat like a normal human, take off those fucking pinoy sneakers
May 14, 2011 @ 16:52:25
May 14, 2011 @ 17:22:15
How is he not wearing his hat like a "normal human"? Is it not on his head? And how are those sneakers "pinoy"? Are they made in the philippines?
Stop hating, its a pretty dope fit aside from the tongues sticking out
May 14, 2011 @ 17:30:18
In the first pic it looks weird and lifted or something, but in the second it looks fine. Either way dope.

upthefunk

May 14, 2011 @ 17:31:43
those shoes are as pinoy as it gets.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x