Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 14, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Podge

You guys(and barely user girls) should go outside sometimes. Take it yeezy.
+++riley,d6,sonny,teov,adam, and the rest is mostly umentionable/unmemorable/wasn't digging the shit

duce, you ride in that get-up? or were you just chilling around that day? because if you were riding, you must have been sweating uncomfortably, because I be sweating and riding with a pack on my back.
~Lefty

edit: Yo HOVA aka Samuel Yan, they aren't going to re-stock SUPREME dogbowls, so you should really explain the situation to me(the one who is dealing with the marketplace mostly, and one who gives a fuck instead of to Scotty, because he hasn't said shit to me, so IDK what you think you did by just PMing me that you contacted him about it. YES I AM BLOWING UP YOUR SCAMMING(THIS MEANS ANYONE IN HERE SHOULD NOT BUY FROM HOVA)
May 14, 2011 @ 12:10 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

camo
RL
levis
vans

dope.

too many pairs of pants being rolled up pass ankles

just how i like it.

are these bass barrett? how2size?

yes. for me they fit tts.
May 14, 2011 @ 12:12 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

+++riley,d6,sonny,teov,adam, and the rest is mostly umentionable/unmemorable/wasn't digging the shit
~Lefty

edit: Yo HOVA aka Samuel Yan, they aren't going to re-stock SUPREME dogbowls, so you should really explain the situation to me(the one who is dealing with the marketplace mostly, and one who gives a fuck instead of to Scotty, because he hasn't said shit to me, so IDK what you think you did by just PMing me that you contacted him about it. YES I AM BLOWING UP YOUR SCAMMING(THIS MEANS ANYONE IN HERE SHOULD NOT BUY FROM HOVA)

lol i was wondering where lefty was.......lol at scammers.....but also lol at wanting a supreme dog bowl.
May 14, 2011 @ 12:17 PM
Podge

lol i was wondering where lefty was.......lol at scammers.....but also lol at wanting a supreme dog bowl.

Living in NYC and real-life, less time staring at a computer screencool
~Lefty
May 14, 2011 @ 12:23 PM
~Righty

lefty mad.

edit: ok so you spend less time on here, but you still catch feelings over what people say like no other man.
May 14, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
Peter

all these negative vibes deserve dis cool

vimeo.com/23205323
May 14, 2011 @ 01:42 PM
Nigga Man

duce, you ride in that get-up? or were you just chilling around that day? because if you were riding, you must have been sweating uncomfortably, because I be sweating and riding with a pack on my back.
~Lefty

iHeart is not a scammer i've bought stuff from him before. Although in this case he prolly fucked up and is too broke to refund a person atm.
May 14, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
ANTHONEEE

http://anthonywho.com

May 14, 2011 @ 04:20 PM
ByeByeBinLaden

soo sick!
May 14, 2011 @ 04:46 PM
Berserker

would have liked it more with dif shoes
but still SEXXXXXX

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

May 14, 2011 @ 04:48 PM
流行のダチ

suspended

wear your cap normal
May 14, 2011 @ 04:49 PM
Hova

~Lefty

lmfao lefty too *****made to pm me

so he tries to lowkey fire shots in the wdywt

and i aint ever scammed nobody

you dont even know the damn situation

im getting money ♥♥♥♥♥ cool
May 14, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
Baked Chips

wear ur fucking hat like a normal human, take off those fucking pinoy sneakers
May 14, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
nostalgia deux

May 14, 2011 @ 05:22 PM
Spankbank

How is he not wearing his hat like a "normal human"? Is it not on his head? And how are those sneakers "pinoy"? Are they made in the philippines?
Stop hating, its a pretty dope fit aside from the tongues sticking out
May 14, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
Legit Shit

In the first pic it looks weird and lifted or something, but in the second it looks fine. Either way dope.

upthefunk

May 14, 2011 @ 05:31 PM
livestok

those shoes are as pinoy as it gets.
May 14, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

wear ur fucking hat like a normal human, take off those fucking pinoy sneakers

By that logic, I'd argue that jordans are way more pinoy.
May 14, 2011 @ 05:43 PM
Podge

@Hova enjoy the ban at the end of the month if you ain't returned the money gave some dogbowls.
@count koor you are mistaken and I will leave it at that.

~Lefty
May 14, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

@Hova enjoy the ban at the end of the month if you ain't returned the money gave some dogbowls.

~Lefty

Yo LOL at iheart thinking it's sweet out here son. Enjoy that ban. And he ain't banning you like it's punishment. It's so that you don't come on here snitching when he beats that ass. Lefty don't gaf. he bout to give you a real life ban son. Iheart, you too soft to run with the wolves son! They comin for you!

>sad
May 14, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
Peter

~Lefty

May 14, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
Shoutbox

Yo LOL at iheart thinking it's sweet out here son. Enjoy that ban. And he ain't banning you like it's punishment. It's so that you don't come on here snitching when he beats that ass. Lefty don't gaf. he bout to give you a real life ban son. Iheart, you too soft to run with the wolves son! They comin for you!

>sad

yo, relax for second, you sounding like ~lefty's hype man. aite?
May 14, 2011 @ 07:48 PM
Hova

~Lefty

oh word?

so you dont care if that guy gets his money back?

youd much rather ban me on an internet forum that ive been banned on numerous times??

oh ok that will surely solve the problem

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmaB2tcyyeE&
May 14, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
pfill

fucking pinoys i swear.i have a pair of these shoes

im not fuckin pinoy sauce

&)confusedconfused
May 14, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
navizek

working just fine. Waiting for more excitement.
May 14, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
Rizal

lol @ iheart
May 14, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

yo, relax for second, you sounding like ~lefty's hype man. aite?

lmaoooooooooooo dumb ass ♥♥♥♥♥. ahaha. it's called sarcasm. lefty ain't never been a thorough dude. Ain't nothing gonna happen except a ban.
May 14, 2011 @ 08:39 PM
1973 tha Kami

oh word?

so you dont care if that guy gets his money back?

youd much rather ban me on an internet forum that ive been banned on numerous times??

oh ok that will surely solve the problem

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmaB2tcyyeE&

ok look here u retard, if worst comes to worst, they will just ip ban u like they did to purham. Plus scamming nigs is one of the lowest stunt u can ever pull, ur entire reputation is gonna be tarnished and apologizing usually has no effect up to this point. Don't expect to ever use any marketplace whether its sufu or hb now. Good luck with life samuel yan, ur gonna die young.
May 14, 2011 @ 08:44 PM

Inactive

wow so serious man
May 14, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
Hova

ok look here u retard, if worst comes to worst, they will just ip ban u like they did to purham. Plus scamming nigs is one of the lowest stunt u can ever pull, ur entire reputation is gonna be tarnished and apologizing usually has no effect up to this point. Don't expect to ever use any marketplace whether its sufu or hb now. Good luck with life samuel yan, ur gonna die young.

lmfao i never scammed nobody and not now especially over some dog bowls

ive done hundred dollar transactions on here with satisfied customers

so i dgaf

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.