Your place(s) to travel to before you die.

December 30, 2010 @ 21:55:02
Bora Bora looks like Heaven!
December 30, 2010 @ 22:26:33
December 30, 2010 @ 22:36:28

goldilocks planet
December 30, 2010 @ 22:54:54
Nah you're right man, it's a bogan retreat, as is Bali. Both places are ruined for me and i'll prob never end up going there again in my lifetime.

I'm glad i've got cheap and easy access to Japan, yearly trip for me and always have a blast but I don't know how some people go each year without getting tired of it - met some really nice uni students that showed me and my mate around town, underground izakayas and hidden bars that no foreigner would ever find unless they've been shown before. There's only so much sight seeing and shopping you can do before you realize it's not that great anymore.

Wouldn't surprise me if people on here visited Tokyo and were blown away but the shopping but it's such a tip of the iceberg and most won't see the hidden parts. Roppongi, Shibuya, Shinjuku and the Harajuku / Omotesando / Aoyama area are heavily populated with tourists but there's some decent areas with great local nightlife that most never witness.

Surface level tourist Tokyo is not interesting at all. When a government building is considered a top tourist attraction you have a problem. Befriending locals is an absolute must. Everything is hidden and 'for those who know'. But Tokyo has such a vibrant and exciting underbelly, if you have the tact and know the right people it is without a doubt one of the greatest places in the world, I know this.
December 31, 2010 @ 12:29:47
Let me say one thing bout Amsterdam...
When I went, the chicks in the red light district windows were NOT all hot. I was actually pretty dissapointed. I was expecting some dimes since its so damn popular, but it was like a 1:5 ratio of hot to whack chicks in the windows. I saw prettier girls walking the streets. By the way, I did not "try out" any of the chicks.

I'd like to go on a trip to visit the more famous futbol stadiums & arenas:

Emirates Stadium

El Monumental

Santiago Bernabeu

Camp Nou

Estadio do Maracana

Estadio Azteca

San Siro

Old Trafford

Wembley Stadium

....plus many others smokeyface
December 31, 2010 @ 12:41:42
Damn lets see:

- Japan is a must and other parts of asia such as thailand, india, china...(do this in one trip)
- The UK, France, italy and other part sof europe(do this in one trip)
- Egypt, i always wanted to see the pyramids and stuff
- Brazil, might go for the olympics or world cup
- Bora Bora for my paradise island trip and Hawaii again( trying to get my mom to invest in a house with me)

* I also want to do a crazy US trip( yes i live here) and go to areas people dont think of that are cool..
December 31, 2010 @ 12:44:17
^pretty much the same for me. i wish i could have seen highbury.
January 01, 2011 @ 17:11:07
spain,japan,prague.
January 02, 2011 @ 01:01:11
I made a list of places to go before i settle down after college

Ibiza Spain

Back to EDC smokeyface

Love Fest SF

Coachella

and a couple others
January 02, 2011 @ 02:21:25
Gonna move to Atlanta, I want to visit New York City, Miami, LA, maybe Chicago and Boston, Springfield, Mass.

Never been outside the Northwest and I'm 22, me and my cousin might go to Portland and Baltimore this year, don't really want to see Portland very much, but I'd check it out.
January 02, 2011 @ 03:23:44

No one said Greece??

Also every diner they show on the Foodnetwork
January 02, 2011 @ 04:35:03
where to begin... Vietnam/all of South East Asia (hopefully checking Vietnam off the list in decemeber/next january, Australia, New Zealand, France (Paris, Lyon and the Sotu of France specifically),Singapore, Rio De Janeiro, Patagonia, Morocco, Costa Rica, Bora Bora, British Columbia and Germany. better start saving up now...
January 02, 2011 @ 15:19:10
All fifty states and all seven continents. That's my goal. My number one state to visit:

November 02, 2012 @ 22:32:46

I had the chance to go to Africa this year. More specifically, Equatorial Guinea. It was pretty cool for my first time in Africa. I went with Passport Project and filmed for a short series titled Passport Life.
This is episode 02 featuring Street Etiquette. Check it out.

- We are as smart as the minds around us www.BrandingBryon.com

November 02, 2012 @ 22:36:21
Supreme store.
November 02, 2012 @ 22:48:50
an asian vagina.
November 02, 2012 @ 23:01:16
tokyo, berlin, paris, south africa, autralia/coral reef, hawaii, new york, brazil, istanbul, spain, the whole mediterranean, toronto, amsterdam...pretty much everywhere.
November 02, 2012 @ 23:40:16
I have no idea why, but I REALLY want to go to Australia and New Zealand there's no particular reason for me to visit, but I just feel like it'd be a cool place to go. I've already been to UK, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Ireland and Switzerland. Oh and I kinda wanna go to the Scandinavian countries, Japan, and China.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

November 03, 2012 @ 00:40:59
I'm tryna travel to all 50 states when I get older. I wanna go to South America and Puerto Rico. I love Hispanic girls.

Pretty Young Thug

November 03, 2012 @ 01:23:15

Lol, grave dig post. That North Korean hotel has glass all over it now.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 03, 2012 @ 02:35:26

be careful what you pretend to be

November 03, 2012 @ 02:55:18
When I graduate from school I want to go on an Asia trip and cover South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia. Food is gonna be bomb. Been throughout China + HK and going to Singapore in the spring.

I got the opportunity to check out a lot of Europe last semester when I was abroad in Prague. Visited almost 10 countries - I have some pictures and stuff on this miniblog I made for school. Check it.

https://files.nyu.edu/jh2844/public/

edit:
Here's a rocky outlook I jumped off of impulsively in Nice, France in 55 degree weather.

edit: also UMF and Tomorrowland. Tomorrowland will probably never work out but I can dream...
November 03, 2012 @ 03:49:48
Japan
Argentinia
Iceland
Australia
Cuba
November 03, 2012 @ 10:21:06

world's edge england

trolltunga, norway

northern lights in norway

new zealand for obvious reasons

pyramids in egypt

indonesia for obvious reasons

underrated pakistan

easter island heads, chile

halong bay, vietnam

grand canyon, las vegas, alaska, the middle east, dubai, india, thailand, china, japan, iceland, sweden, morocco, hawaii, australia
November 03, 2012 @ 12:01:35

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 03, 2012 @ 13:44:44
i want to see the whole world before i die. maybe the moon. then the universe
November 03, 2012 @ 16:58:09
i want to see the whole world before i die. maybe the moon. then the universe

ya im definitely tryin to go to space haha.
damn this thread got me motivated tho
November 03, 2012 @ 18:57:49
@frizurd Great picks. The World's Edge is beautiful.

Pretty Young Thug

November 03, 2012 @ 19:17:59

Inactive User

first that comes to mind would have to be korea & philippines, and after seeing @frizurd post I'd definitely like to see world edge england and new zealand. I'd also like to go to amsterdam and australia. hell, i'd like to just go and explore a lot of europe before i die.
Please login first to reply.
x