2Pac's Killer Arrested

December 29, 2010 @ 16:14:58
December 29, 2010 @ 16:20:26
so Tupac isn't really alive? smh
December 29, 2010 @ 16:25:32
ay yo fuck tupac
December 29, 2010 @ 16:28:22
December 29, 2010 @ 16:35:22
I thought Suge was in the car with 2pac. That's a big risk to take if Suge hired someone.
December 29, 2010 @ 17:56:55
after watching this video a few times its probably fake. nvm smh
December 29, 2010 @ 17:57:59
so Tupac isn't really alive? smh

wichodumbass

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 29, 2010 @ 18:07:06
fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake
December 29, 2010 @ 18:22:45
how come i didn't hear about this? the video says it's may 2010.

ya i guess he was arrested back in may for assault amongst other things...i don't really keep up with my suge night news...

after watching this video a few times its probably fake. nvm smh

yes its just a couple news stories/clips mashed together w/ new audio put in

here's the original to one of the vids
http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/42820458-70b6-4221-b187-46918e4ca392/News/KTLA-Suge-Night-Battling-The-Law-Again-Jesse-Gary-Reports

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-suge-knight-arrested,0,5528399.story

i believe one day justice will be served though, there is too many mysterious celebrity death cases that have yet to be solved...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 29, 2010 @ 19:37:22
I vaguely remember this dude's death...I was on my Pogs shit..but yeah, hella influential that Pac dude.

Come to think about it, I'm not surprised he got killed. You talk shit n run your mouth at gully nikkas and you're bound to get dropped. Simple as that..n I talkin' bout BIG. Pac, as soon as he got famous, started runnin' with real G'z and at some point felt that he himself was a real G when in reality he was a gifted albeit troubled artist n nothing more, but his damn ego got so inflated that he felt he was entitled to greatness which is why he dissed practically everyone in the rap game. Dude wasn't a thug. He got butt-raped in jail, got smacked 4 selling bunk ass weed... C'mon son, dude was a ballerina "i got da pictures i seen ya"..

December 29, 2010 @ 19:43:04
Nah Froads you got it twisted. Pac aint die cause he was talking shit it was because he was an OD real ass nigguh. Real talk.
December 29, 2010 @ 21:22:45
^word, he was talking about "killuminati" and social problems as he was trying to expose them.

Too much heat on him. Too many people wanted him gone.

I knew Suge was involved in this, Tupac wanted to make his own record lable and depart from the Deathrow record and their unfair contract.

+Rest in peace, Shakur

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 29, 2010 @ 22:33:36
You niqqas believe anything huh?

I bet if I told yall Gucci was on sale yall would go a'flockin in line
December 29, 2010 @ 23:02:30
i vaguely remember this dude's death...i was on my pogs shit..but yeah, hella influential that pac dude.

Come to think about it, i'm not surprised he got killed. You talk shit n run your mouth at gully nikkas and you're bound to get dropped. Simple as that..n i talkin' bout big. Pac, as soon as he got famous, started runnin' with real g'z and at some point felt that he himself was a real g when in reality he was a gifted albeit troubled artist n nothing more, but his damn ego got so inflated that he felt he was entitled to greatness which is why he dissed practically everyone in the rap game. Dude wasn't a thug. He got butt-raped in jail, got smacked 4 selling bunk ass weed... C'mon son, dude was a ballerina "i got da pictures i seen ya"..

i fucks with u hard body! Sooooo true
December 29, 2010 @ 23:27:05

Inactive User

Where can I cop the Ford Escalade that was in the video?
December 29, 2010 @ 23:38:09
Yeah this shit's been confirmed fake.
December 29, 2010 @ 23:49:43
tupac died?
December 30, 2010 @ 02:10:15

tupac wasnt a thugtongueface

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 30, 2010 @ 02:11:16
Tupac wasn't no damn thug, niqqa was a old school BasedGod son, wayyyy too positive for you muhhfuckas
December 30, 2010 @ 03:32:14
lol so fake. black guys voice is so fake/funny lol

thats what i thought and if this was real it would be a pretty big story aka we wouldve heard something
December 30, 2010 @ 05:11:53
C'mon son, dude was a ballerina "i got da pictures i seen ya"..

you could say he put "baller" back in ballerina
December 30, 2010 @ 05:18:29
^ lol
December 30, 2010 @ 05:38:40
yo he was a thug in sense of keepin' it real.

Not gangbanging gangster.

But he was a poet, more than anything else.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 30, 2010 @ 05:40:02
yo he was a thug in sense of keepin' it real.

Not gangbanging gangster.

But he was a poet, more than anything else.

don't bother, they're too stupid and sheltered to understand
December 30, 2010 @ 15:31:41
I vaguely remember this dude's death...I was on my Pogs shit..but yeah, hella influential that Pac dude.

Come to think about it, I'm not surprised he got killed. You talk shit n run your mouth at gully nikkas and you're bound to get dropped. Simple as that..n I talkin' bout BIG. Pac, as soon as he got famous, started runnin' with real G'z and at some point felt that he himself was a real G when in reality he was a gifted albeit troubled artist n nothing more, but his damn ego got so inflated that he felt he was entitled to greatness which is why he dissed practically everyone in the rap game. Dude wasn't a thug. He got butt-raped in jail, got smacked 4 selling bunk ass weed... C'mon son, dude was a ballerina "i got da pictures i seen ya"..

makin this my status lol
December 30, 2010 @ 16:39:44
{8^*}-{][][][][][]======{
December 30, 2010 @ 16:50:44

tupac wasnt a thugtongueface

that picture is for the bitches don't hate b

www.NickyDsss.com

December 30, 2010 @ 18:31:37
When did Tupac ever call himself a Thug? Thug Life didn't actually mean "thug". The fact that you ♥♥♥♥♥s think that he thinks he was a "thug" goes to only show that he was right about America.
Please login first to reply.
x