Dec 29, 2010 @ 16:14
Dec 29, 2010 @ 16:20
so Tupac isn't really alive? smh
Dec 29, 2010 @ 16:25
ay yo fuck tupac
Dec 29, 2010 @ 16:28

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Dec 29, 2010 @ 16:35
I thought Suge was in the car with 2pac. That's a big risk to take if Suge hired someone.
Dec 29, 2010 @ 17:56
after watching this video a few times its probably fake. nvm smh
Dec 29, 2010 @ 17:57
so Tupac isn't really alive? smh

wichodumbass
Dec 29, 2010 @ 18:07
fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake
Dec 29, 2010 @ 18:22
how come i didn't hear about this? the video says it's may 2010.

ya i guess he was arrested back in may for assault amongst other things...i don't really keep up with my suge night news...

after watching this video a few times its probably fake. nvm smh

yes its just a couple news stories/clips mashed together w/ new audio put in

here's the original to one of the vids
http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/42820458-70b6-4221-b187-46918e4ca392/News/KTLA-Suge-Night-Battling-The-Law-Again-Jesse-Gary-Reports

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-suge-knight-arrested,0,5528399.story

i believe one day justice will be served though, there is too many mysterious celebrity death cases that have yet to be solved...
Dec 29, 2010 @ 19:37
I vaguely remember this dude's death...I was on my Pogs shit..but yeah, hella influential that Pac dude.

Come to think about it, I'm not surprised he got killed. You talk shit n run your mouth at gully nikkas and you're bound to get dropped. Simple as that..n I talkin' bout BIG. Pac, as soon as he got famous, started runnin' with real G'z and at some point felt that he himself was a real G when in reality he was a gifted albeit troubled artist n nothing more, but his damn ego got so inflated that he felt he was entitled to greatness which is why he dissed practically everyone in the rap game. Dude wasn't a thug. He got butt-raped in jail, got smacked 4 selling bunk ass weed... C'mon son, dude was a ballerina "i got da pictures i seen ya"..

Dec 29, 2010 @ 19:43
Nah Froads you got it twisted. Pac aint die cause he was talking shit it was because he was an OD real ass nigguh. Real talk.
Dec 29, 2010 @ 21:22
^word, he was talking about "killuminati" and social problems as he was trying to expose them.

Too much heat on him. Too many people wanted him gone.

I knew Suge was involved in this, Tupac wanted to make his own record lable and depart from the Deathrow record and their unfair contract.

+Rest in peace, Shakur

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Dec 29, 2010 @ 22:33
You niqqas believe anything huh?

I bet if I told yall Gucci was on sale yall would go a'flockin in line
Dec 29, 2010 @ 23:02
i vaguely remember this dude's death...i was on my pogs shit..but yeah, hella influential that pac dude.

Come to think about it, i'm not surprised he got killed. You talk shit n run your mouth at gully nikkas and you're bound to get dropped. Simple as that..n i talkin' bout big. Pac, as soon as he got famous, started runnin' with real g'z and at some point felt that he himself was a real g when in reality he was a gifted albeit troubled artist n nothing more, but his damn ego got so inflated that he felt he was entitled to greatness which is why he dissed practically everyone in the rap game. Dude wasn't a thug. He got butt-raped in jail, got smacked 4 selling bunk ass weed... C'mon son, dude was a ballerina "i got da pictures i seen ya"..

i fucks with u hard body! Sooooo true

Inactive User

Dec 29, 2010 @ 23:27
Where can I cop the Ford Escalade that was in the video?
Dec 29, 2010 @ 23:38
Yeah this shit's been confirmed fake.
Dec 29, 2010 @ 23:49
tupac died?
Dec 30, 2010 @ 02:10

tupac wasnt a thugtongueface

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Dec 30, 2010 @ 02:11
Tupac wasn't no damn thug, niqqa was a old school BasedGod son, wayyyy too positive for you muhhfuckas
Dec 30, 2010 @ 03:32
lol so fake. black guys voice is so fake/funny lol

thats what i thought and if this was real it would be a pretty big story aka we wouldve heard something
Dec 30, 2010 @ 05:11
C'mon son, dude was a ballerina "i got da pictures i seen ya"..

you could say he put "baller" back in ballerina
Dec 30, 2010 @ 05:18
^ lol
Dec 30, 2010 @ 05:38
yo he was a thug in sense of keepin' it real.

Not gangbanging gangster.

But he was a poet, more than anything else.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Dec 30, 2010 @ 05:40
yo he was a thug in sense of keepin' it real.

Not gangbanging gangster.

But he was a poet, more than anything else.

don't bother, they're too stupid and sheltered to understand
Dec 30, 2010 @ 15:31
I vaguely remember this dude's death...I was on my Pogs shit..but yeah, hella influential that Pac dude.

Come to think about it, I'm not surprised he got killed. You talk shit n run your mouth at gully nikkas and you're bound to get dropped. Simple as that..n I talkin' bout BIG. Pac, as soon as he got famous, started runnin' with real G'z and at some point felt that he himself was a real G when in reality he was a gifted albeit troubled artist n nothing more, but his damn ego got so inflated that he felt he was entitled to greatness which is why he dissed practically everyone in the rap game. Dude wasn't a thug. He got butt-raped in jail, got smacked 4 selling bunk ass weed... C'mon son, dude was a ballerina "i got da pictures i seen ya"..

makin this my status lol
Dec 30, 2010 @ 16:39
{8^*}-{][][][][][]======{
Dec 30, 2010 @ 16:50

tupac wasnt a thugtongueface

that picture is for the bitches don't hate b

www.NickyDsss.com

Dec 30, 2010 @ 18:31
When did Tupac ever call himself a Thug? Thug Life didn't actually mean "thug". The fact that you ♥♥♥♥♥s think that he thinks he was a "thug" goes to only show that he was right about America.
Dec 30, 2010 @ 18:39

This was Jay Z and he was talkin about mobb deep.
Dec 30, 2010 @ 18:41
naw pac did ballet u spic

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Please login first to reply.