Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 23, 2010 @ 10:25 PM
kush1086

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/8223431/Iranian-soldier-captured-in-Afghanistan.html

Interesting but not surprising.

"The capture of the officer confirms that Iran is directly supporting the Taliban in Afghanistan.

The officer, from the elite al-Quds force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, was captured by US special forces on December 18, a Nato spokesman said. Described as "a key Taliban weapons facilitator", he was arrested in Kandahar province.

"The joint security team specifically targeted the individual for facilitating the movement of weapons between Iran and Kandahar through Nimroz province," a Nato statement said.

It is the first reported instance of the capture of an al-Quds officer in Afghanistan. Several Iranian soldiers and operatives were caught in Iraq between 2006 and 2008.

The Iranian government is also reportedly releasing al-Qaeda terrorists from prisons to join the fight in Afghanistan and Pakistan. An intelligence official stated that three members of Osama bin Laden's family were also among those released."
December 23, 2010 @ 10:26 PM
Axraexl

Lol, ♥♥♥♥♥ got kidnapped

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 23, 2010 @ 10:56 PM
Mos

lol Kush of all ppl
December 23, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
niKe dUnK sBzz

lol Kush of all ppl

not the kush ur thinking of
December 23, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
Soul Kitchen

iran is fuckin' sketchy... and i think raylo is right.. all these ♥♥♥♥♥s in the middle east want our asses dead sad

n i don't wanna fight em either. they can have fun praisin' allah in the sand idaf im tryinna kick it in peace over here in america..

maybe we should just start flyin planes into their buildings.. see how THEY like it?!?
December 23, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
kush1086

Haha yeah it is.
December 23, 2010 @ 11:34 PM
faust

yea it is.

edit: btw kush. what's the point of you posting on hypebeast? i've never once seen one of your posts be related to hypebeast type shit. it's always about political shit and you pushing far right ideologies. i just don't get it?
December 24, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
kush1086

yea it is.

edit: btw kush. what's the point of you posting on hypebeast? i've never once seen one of your posts be related to hypebeast type shit. it's always about political shit and you pushing far right ideologies. i just don't get it?

Someone has to inform the benighted members on Hypebeast.
December 24, 2010 @ 12:12 AM
gnar

While this does raise eyebrows, this seems to be very little evidence (at least evidence into thinking that Iran has this dominant role with the Taliban) to support what this article is leaning towards, or intending.

None the less, that doesn't mean Iran is our friend.
December 24, 2010 @ 12:12 AM
faust

you really think people on a fashion forum are gonna take advice and clearly biased information from a random ass dude? you're wrong.
December 24, 2010 @ 12:17 AM
THiZZ

I feel ww3 coming along soon. the korea fiasco and then this.....shits inevitable

The Korea shit won't happen we've been at a stand still with them since Nixon was in office. There is a reason we haven't already taken them out and there is also a reason they continue to not do anything...China. Rather not waste my time going into depth about that |0

And the whole WW3 is possible but ehhh nvm fuck it...

-THiZZ
December 24, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
faust

yea, but north korean people are like bad people! and you know who else is bad? muslims. therefore, we should invade north korea and every islamic nation and stop them! they're all bad. bad muslims!!

/sarcasm.
December 24, 2010 @ 12:21 AM
THiZZ

LMAO...

-THiZZ
December 24, 2010 @ 04:27 AM
Dental Plan

yea, but north korean people are like bad people! and you know who else is bad? muslims. therefore, we should invade north korea and every islamic nation and stop them! they're all bad. bad muslims!!

/sarcasm.

have you ever actually read the quran?

its not like you have to be a muslim, its your own choice to be one
so do you actually believe that shit?
i mean you seem like a smart guy so i dont understand how you can be so blind when it comes to islam
December 24, 2010 @ 10:26 AM
faust

^praise be to allah.
December 24, 2010 @ 03:38 PM
FlamingBible

have you ever actually read the quran?

its not like you have to be a muslim, its your own choice to be one
so do you actually believe that shit?
i mean you seem like a smart guy so i dont understand how you can be so blind when it comes to islam

religion is the root of all evil.
December 24, 2010 @ 03:41 PM
Axraexl

I know right?
Take away religion and this wickedly perverse world would instantly transform onto a Utopia.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 24, 2010 @ 07:46 PM
drtmcgrt

kush1086 is the root of all evil.

fixed.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

December 24, 2010 @ 07:48 PM
faust

of ALL evil? that's just wrong. it's not even a matter of opinion. it's fact that you're wrong.
December 24, 2010 @ 08:07 PM

Inactive

ignorance and lack of perspective is a bigger problem than religion.
December 24, 2010 @ 08:58 PM
kush1086

fixed.

Haha this coming from the dude who has defended Muhammad's violence on these forums... Whos the Evil one?

"Around a third of young British Muslims favour killing in the name of Islam, according to a survey revealed by the WikiLeaks' publication of U.S. diplomatic cables.
A survey of 600 Muslim students at 30 universities throughout Britain found that 32 per cent of Muslim respondents believed killing in the name of religion is justified.
A U.S. diplomatic cable from January 2009 quoted a poll by the Centre for Social Cohesion as saying 54 per cent wanted a Muslim party to represent their world view in Parliament and 40 per cent want Muslims in the UK to be under Sharia law.
The survey results, revealed by WikiLeaks' release of thousands of U.S. diplomatic cables, suggests increasing radicalisation among Britain's young Muslims."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html
December 24, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Iran [making nukes n hates Israel government that US support no matter what]
+ Afganistan [3rd world landlocked country with majority of population being the muslim extremists/radicals]
+ Pakistan [muslim country who dislikes USA and serves as a new base ground for Taliban]

== USA is in deeep fucking shit.

*no suprises really but it looks like we ain't going to achieve anything while turning many more Muslim nations hating US more and more. LOSE LOSE situation, we need to gtfo already

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 24, 2010 @ 09:32 PM
faust

Haha this coming from the dude who has defended Muhammad's violence on these forums... Whos the Evil one?

"Around a third of young British Muslims favour killing in the name of Islam, according to a survey revealed by the WikiLeaks' publication of U.S. diplomatic cables.
A survey of 600 Muslim students at 30 universities throughout Britain found that 32 per cent of Muslim respondents believed killing in the name of religion is justified.
A U.S. diplomatic cable from January 2009 quoted a poll by the Centre for Social Cohesion as saying 54 per cent wanted a Muslim party to represent their world view in Parliament and 40 per cent want Muslims in the UK to be under Sharia law.
The survey results, revealed by WikiLeaks' release of thousands of U.S. diplomatic cables, suggests increasing radicalisation among Britain's young Muslims."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

woah dude a whole 600 people were surveyed? damn. you're right. all muslims are terrorists that want to kill everyone who don't share the same beliefs. bill o'reilly taught you well. i have to start watching more fox news so i can be so well informed just like you about how awful muslim people are.
December 24, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
kush1086

woah dude a whole 600 people were surveyed? damn. you're right. all muslims are terrorists that want to kill everyone who don't share the same beliefs. bill o'reilly taught you well. i have to start watching more fox news so i can be so well informed just like you about how awful muslim people are.

As I have stated before, I never said all Muslims are bad people. They're not. On the other hand Islam defined by the Quran+Hadith+life of Muhammad is bad, very bad. There is a lot of violence in it. Whats worse the peaceful verses are superseded by the violent verses. The violent verses are also more numerous in number. Then you got the life of Muhammad, a BAD man. A very bad man. Definitely not a great role model if you look at it. Muhammad takes child brides, abuses a small girl, has multiple wives, himself a warrior, himself a war criminal, himself beheads Jews. Then take into the account the tradition of Sharia. Again not great peacefulness. Most Muslims this day and age do not do what the texts say. Why? Well because they exercise their judgment as moral beings without having to refer to "holy" books. To say Islam is a religion of peace is to say something entirely based on hope, its to elevate a hope into truth and I hope as you know history teaches us that's a very bad thing to do.
December 24, 2010 @ 09:39 PM
faust

yea dude. all muslims are bad. we get it dude. you hate muslims. they're bad. bad BAD BADD BADDDD MSULIMSIFSMSLMISMSSSS

edit: tl;dr
December 24, 2010 @ 09:41 PM
kush1086

Never said that. You obviously can't read very well.

Faust- "bill o'reilly taught you well."

Actually I prefer Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, and Douglas Murray... All great reads.
December 24, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
faust

tl;dr.
December 24, 2010 @ 11:14 PM

Inactive

Oh wow! And it's not like violence and stupid things aren't in the bible right? Because Christians are so good and wholesome and accepting!

All praise to be the most fly Prada.
December 24, 2010 @ 11:16 PM
FlamingBible

of ALL evil? that's just wrong. it's not even a matter of opinion. it's fact that you're wrong.

think about your statement for a second. If you don't come to that conclusion I recommend you read a history book or two.
December 24, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
Soul Kitchen

yea dude. all muslims are bad. we get it dude. you hate muslims. they're bad. bad BAD BADD BADDDD MSULIMSIFSMSLMISMSSSS

edit: tl;dr

you're kind of a dumbass faust. you start arguments and then refuse to listen to other people's points? real open minded of you |0

Please login first to reply.