300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
December 2, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
goldANDsacks

what do you guys do at the strip club when a not-so-good stripper finishes her set on the stage, then comes up to you and asks for a tip?

i mean, i don't feel like i'm obligated to give her money just because she came up and talked to me for a little bit. all the strippers come up to ask for tips and i'd rather give it to a chick that looked really good, and did some crazy shit that gave me a boner.

anyways, how should i let her know that she's not getting any money without coming off like a dick? when she sits down at the table or on my lap, should i just be like "nah i'm good."?

the other night i was at a strip club and this not-so-attractive stripper sat down at our table and started talking to me. i didn't want to waste money on her so i gave her short answers so she'd get the hint and move on.

later that night there was this banging chick that finished her set and came by my table. she was def one of the hotter girls that night, so i was down to give her my money. she was sitting on my lap and talking to me, when from behind her, i saw the ugly bitch from earlier walk by and made eye contact.

it was one of those moments when you lock eyes with someone, and it feels like you're actually communicating perfectly with them through ESP or something. she definitely remembered our earlier encounter, and she knew that i remembered it to. i gave her this look like "heeeeeeyy....." and she gave me this look like "pssssh, you're giving your money to her? asshole."

anyways, since then i've been really self-conscious about etiquette and stuff like this in strip clubs. what do you guys do?
December 2, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
Toriko

Whats the point of winning the respect of a stripper who doesn't even give you a boner. Don't trip and don't tip
December 2, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
Oh Shit Ninjas! MILK, RUN!!!

look her dead in the eye and spit on her tits.
December 2, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
goldANDsacks

Whats the point of winning the respect of a stripper who doesn't even give you a boner. Don't trip and don't tip

haha i'm not trying to win her respect, but i'm just trying to be polite. i dunno, she's just doing her job. i'd hate for someone to be a dick to me at my job.
December 2, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
Taal

what do you guys do at the strip club when a not-so-good stripper finishes her set on the stage, then comes up to you and asks for a tip?

i mean, i don't feel like i'm obligated to give her money just because she came up and talked to me for a little bit. all the strippers come up to ask for tips and i'd rather give it to a chick that looked really good, and did some crazy shit that gave me a boner.

Lold
December 2, 2010 @ 10:09 PM
Virungă

Never been to a strip club and don't know if I ever will.
December 2, 2010 @ 10:10 PM
fudatskee

strip club is no place to start catching feelings.
December 2, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
curtis50cent

who da fuck hasnt been to a strip club?|0
December 2, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
goldANDsacks

as long as you're wearing Diamond in the club, all is good.

hahaha nice
December 2, 2010 @ 10:21 PM
goldANDsacks

strip club is no place to start catching feelings.

but im human man. i wish i could just turn off my feelings like a robot. maybe i was too drunk. or not drunk enough.
December 2, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
young idiot

Never been to a strip club and don't know if I ever will.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJUk5YVc-Gs
December 2, 2010 @ 10:37 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Whatever you do, don't slide your credit card through her ass crack. Got a black eye for that one.
December 2, 2010 @ 10:39 PM
December 2, 2010 @ 10:44 PM
J Son

Is this like a sleazy ass strip club or a gentlemens club?
December 2, 2010 @ 10:45 PM
Ferris.Bueller

Ive been to a strip club only once...and thats cause one of my friends came up BIG in Vegas a couple of trips ago and treated us with a couple dances. If if wasnt for that, i dont think id ever go to a club just to go.
December 2, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Strip clubs are fucking awesome. Hey you guys wanna go to a bar tonight? Hell yeah. Word, well let's go to one where there are naked chicks everywhere. Y'all ♥♥♥♥♥s gay.
December 2, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
Waldo

fuck the rain, I bring about six rolls of quarters and make it hail on some hoes.
December 2, 2010 @ 11:07 PM
zyezye

bros, booze, and boobies

Everyman should go to a strip club
December 2, 2010 @ 11:12 PM
Waldo

bros, booze, and boobies

Everyman should go to a strip club

friends - free
booze - $25 - $50
text a bitch to stop by with friends - 10 cent's
going to sleep without the clap - priceless
December 2, 2010 @ 11:49 PM
brandonicedout

fuck the rain, I bring about six rolls of quarters and make it hail on some hoes.

lmao

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

December 3, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
goldengoose

lmao quagmire
December 3, 2010 @ 01:28 AM
goldANDsacks

Is this like a sleazy ass strip club or a gentlemens club?

i've been to both kinds. this one in particular was a bit on the sleazier side, but theyre all the pretty much the same when it comes to this stuff.
December 3, 2010 @ 01:29 AM
goldANDsacks

friends - free
booze - $25 - $50
text a bitch to stop by with friends - 10 cent's
going to sleep without the clap - priceless

u gotta have sex to get the clap. and there's no sex in the champagne room.
December 3, 2010 @ 01:35 AM
Patrick of LA

anyways, how should i let her know that she's not getting any money without coming off like a dick? when she sits down at the table or on my lap, should i just be like "nah i'm good."?

the other night i was at a strip club and this not-so-attractive stripper sat down at our table and started talking to me. i didn't want to waste money on her so i gave her short answers so she'd get the hint and move on.

later that night there was this banging chick that finished her set and came by my table. she was def one of the hotter girls that night, so i was down to give her my money. she was sitting on my lap and talking to me, when from behind her, i saw the ugly bitch from earlier walk by and made eye contact.

it was one of those moments when you lock eyes with someone, and it feels like you're actually communicating perfectly with them through ESP or something. she definitely remembered our earlier encounter, and she knew that i remembered it to. i gave her this look like "heeeeeeyy....." and she gave me this look like "pssssh, you're giving your money to her? asshole."

anyways, since then i've been really self-conscious about etiquette and stuff like this in strip clubs. what do you guys do?

ox
December 3, 2010 @ 01:43 AM
STI Guy

yo goldandsacks, do you work in the nyc office or jersey city office?
December 3, 2010 @ 02:14 AM
buddyjustinn

Really man?
December 3, 2010 @ 02:27 AM
stickie

Strip clubs are fucking awesome. Hey you guys wanna go to a bar tonight? Hell yeah. Word, well let's go to one where there are naked chicks everywhere. Y'all ♥♥♥♥♥s gay.

this
December 3, 2010 @ 02:48 AM
Lil Boosie's Fade

Option 1: Get fucked up for $10,go with homies to a party, see hilarious shit, meet new people, pull a bitch and go home with her.

Option 2: Go with homies to strip club, get fucked up for $50, hang out with a bunch of other dudes, pay girls to grind on you without the prospect of sex, go home alone/with bros.

hmmmmmm.....
December 3, 2010 @ 03:58 PM
J Son

i've been to both kinds. this one in particular was a bit on the sleazier side, but theyre all the pretty much the same when it comes to this stuff.

I can see at a sleazy joint not tipping honestly. If you
December 3, 2010 @ 06:44 PM
willyxjai

A little off topic, but wth is this rule that you cant touch the dancer while you're getting a dance. Where I am you can pretty much do w/e of course its ymmv.

Please login first to reply.