Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 10, 2010 @ 12:52 AM
gnar

Oh boy, you seem rather flustered. My statement read:

"Let's not have a drinking age anymore since we are a democracy. How do you feel about that?"

What do the word's "let's not" entail? Syntax is important here; this statement was a response to JoeyStarks90's comments about how "free" information should be to the general public.

You state you don't care yet you've continually antagonized me to respond. You're non-chalant responses while trivial are at the point of borderline annoying unless in the future you provide YOUR thoughts.

If you truly don't care, leave this thread and don't respond.

Flustered? In what way can you tell? Oh, I get it. You're trying to make me look weak, in so belittling me. Clever. But, in all seriousness, this is an internet debate. Been in plenty, nothing new.

Anyways, we aren't getting anywhere with the debate on your generalization. I think people would agree it was obvious with what you were doing.

Oh, I don't care about the legal drinking age, I don't think anyone is by the number of replies you go for that one. I am simply addressing your lack of argumentative skills.

And please don't mistake this, I am not antagonizing any response. As a matter of fact, I am sure many of us wouldn't mind if you didn't respond again.
December 10, 2010 @ 12:55 AM
gnar

You're ignorant. Ledger lives in Australia. I'm a Democrat if it matters. Way to sound intelligent!!!!

Stop instigating and add something productive. Maybe a viewpoint.

Your political beliefs have no relevance to the fact that you sound like Bill O'Reilly, as he, just like you did, blows people off by saying, "you don't like America."

My viewpoint? I have been giving it, just not on the topic that you'd like. I'm going towards the point that you are an incoherent arguer. Viewpoint set.
December 10, 2010 @ 12:56 AM
Knives

Your political beliefs have no relevance to the fact that you sound like Bill O'Reilly, as he, just like you did, blows people off by saying, "you don't like America."

My viewpoint? I have been giving it, just not on the topic that you'd like. I'm going towards the point that you are an incoherent arguer. Viewpoint set.

The best Statement I've heard about anything all day. cool

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

December 10, 2010 @ 12:59 AM
FlamingBible

It's impossible to live in peace, that is true. But forming a single body government is not something I stated nor ever said in anyway. I simply said that us, as U.S citizens deserve to know things. You are clearly a biased individual who was raised in a manner that is overly patriotic and not understanding. And that is very sad.

You are contradicting yourself. Certain information which I have not viewed nor intend to view shows Department of State's strategy/opinions on other countries. You state that the people should know everything. This information that was release will only deteriorate America's strength and placing in the world, is that what you wanted? Which one is it? Make a clearcut decision and stop beating around the bush.

What the hell is being overly patriotic and not understanding? I understand your viewpoints BUT in the whole scope of things, YOU and I live in America and if you want to enjoy the FREEDOMS you claim you are entitled to, would be keen to gradually understand my ideology.

I find you're last comments truly insulting and demeaning, both my parents came to America; they weren't born here.

Be constructive, enough with the character defamation.
December 10, 2010 @ 01:01 AM
FlamingBible

Flustered? In what way can you tell? Oh, I get it. You're trying to make me look weak, in so belittling me. Clever. But, in all seriousness, this is an internet debate. Been in plenty, nothing new.

Anyways, we aren't getting anywhere with the debate on your generalization. I think people would agree it was obvious with what you were doing.

Oh, I don't care about the legal drinking age, I don't think anyone is by the number of replies you go for that one. I am simply addressing your lack of argumentative skills.

And please don't mistake this, I am not antagonizing any response. As a matter of fact, I am sure many of us wouldn't mind if you didn't respond again.

You're still instigating; add something constructive.

How do you feel about the topic?
December 10, 2010 @ 01:04 AM
FlamingBible

1. To the contrary, Ledger lives in Melbourne, Australia.
2. You quoted my statement in response to him.
3. I was addressing him.
4. Too assume I meant an American also is asinine.
5. If you're going to make a point, come with a proper methodology of reason.

You keep trollin' yet you still haven't said an insightful word in regards to THIS topic.

Rant some more.
December 10, 2010 @ 01:05 AM
Knives

Thats cool and all, But I never stated that I wanted a single body anything. STATED my friend. Your doing exactly what Gnar said, making Bill O Reilly esque statements. If you want a clear cut statement, here it is. We, as the people deserve to know what goes on in our government as listed clearly in the rights of a democracy. Now if you think I said, "hey lets make a utopia and join all the governing bodies together" then you do not have good context clues buddy.

December 10, 2010 @ 01:05 AM
lol

ok we get it bro you dont like wikileaks lol

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 10, 2010 @ 01:07 AM
FlamingBible

ok we get it bro you dont like wikileaks lol

I'm all for cover-ups being exposed, just not when they prove to be detrimental to America. WikiLeaks is a lot more than giving it to the establishment.
December 10, 2010 @ 01:13 AM
Knives

Also, you should know that alot of the leaked documents are infact about other countries. It's just that the U.S is always involved in the issues in some form or manner because we're the "worlds Police".

December 10, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
swagasfuck

if you have a government related job, they dont give a fuck if you read wikileaks in your own home. just not at work.
December 10, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
FlamingBible

Thats cool and all, But I never stated that I wanted a single body anything. STATED my friend. Your doing exactly what Gnar said, making Bill O Reilly esque statements. If you want a clear cut statement, here it is. We, as the people deserve to know what goes on in our government as listed clearly in the rights of a democracy. Now if you think I said, "hey lets make a utopia and join all the governing bodies together" then you do not have good context clues buddy.

Did you read what I stated? Citizens are not entitled to everything the government does. You can't have both, a free and open democratic state and a thriving nation, some confidential information will prove to be a hindrance towards our foreign policy. Hence, my inquiries about whether you believe humanity should move towards a utopia of some sort.
December 10, 2010 @ 01:18 AM
FlamingBible

if you have a government related job, they dont give a fuck if you read wikileaks in your own home. just not at work.

Are you serious? Any individual with a job in the government will have his/her security clearance yanked; doesn't matter where the action was taken. The website is already blacklisted from government computers anyways.
December 10, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
undercover.

Fuck those in the government hiding shit. Fuck the fraction of the world that controls the majority.
Free Julian Assange.
December 10, 2010 @ 01:22 AM
Knives

Did you read what I stated? Citizens are not entitled to everything the government does. You can't have both, a free and open democratic state and a thriving nation, some confidential information will prove to be a hindrance towards our foreign policy. Hence, my inquiries about whether you believe humanity should move towards a utopia of some sort.

It's definitely possible. We go through many conflicts due to lack of intelligence. Wars will still happen, but it wont be because america decided not to tell people about genocides or any of those kinds of things. Why do not have to worry about being weakened really unless some kind of civil war happens which is unlikely. Barely any country can defeat the U.S plus most countries are in on the same things that Wikileaks is leaking meaning they are just as much subject to anything your talking about.

December 10, 2010 @ 01:28 AM
FlamingBible

It's definitely possible. We go through many conflicts due to lack of intelligence. Wars will still happen, but it wont be because america decided not to tell people about genocides or any of those kinds of things. Why do not have to worry about being weakened really unless some kind of civil war happens which is unlikely. Barely any country can defeat the U.S plus most countries are in on the same things that Wikileaks is leaking meaning they are just as much subject to anything your talking about.

America is weakened everyday. Our deficit is already ridiculously high. We are fighting for our place in the world for the coming years. China and India are growing by at least 5% every year. Why do you think we're in some of the places that we're in? It's for self-preservation. If we don't do it someone else will. China is also in Afghanistan and Iraq. China is also in Africa. The've just proven to be under the radar about things and not under the spotlight of the international community.
December 10, 2010 @ 01:49 AM
MikeOfDoom

am I the only one who thinks this topic needs some boobs?

MAKE BEATS MAKE LOVE PLOT RICHES

December 10, 2010 @ 02:09 AM
Knives

America is weakened everyday. Our deficit is already ridiculously high. We are fighting for our place in the world for the coming years. China and India are growing by at least 5% every year. Why do you think we're in some of the places that we're in? It's for self-preservation. If we don't do it someone else will. China is also in Afghanistan and Iraq. China is also in Africa. The've just proven to be under the radar about things and not under the spotlight of the international community.

Well China Advancing was pretty much inevitable. I remember being in elementary school and my teacher told me in the next 10 or so years china would be either an equal or higher superpower than the U.S. And India, I mean it does have one of the largest populations on the planet. And china and india are big exporters so of course they would gain dominance. America can't rule forever man, everythings a cycle. Rome wasn't forever.

December 10, 2010 @ 07:22 AM
no1collector

Details on "Operation Leakspin"

i.imgur.com/y5SrO.gif
December 10, 2010 @ 07:54 AM
WakeUpMrMoore

I'm a big believer in the fact that just because you CAN (rightfully) do something, doesn't always mean you SHOULD do; especially when it may harm others. I believe it's necessary fro the government to keep some things from us as a matter of national security. Just my two cents.
December 10, 2010 @ 07:58 AM
WakeUpMrMoore

I'm a big believer in the fact that just because you CAN (rightfully) do something, doesn't always mean you SHOULD do; especially when it may harm others. I believe it's necessary fro the government to keep some things from us as a matter of national security. Just my two cents
December 18, 2010 @ 10:31 PM
Virungă

www.nytimes.com/2010/12/19/world/europe/19assange.html?_r=1&pagewanted=2
Ms. W, 25, lives in a suburb of Stockholm, Enkoping, about 40 miles north of the city. A few weeks before Mr. Assange arrived in Sweden, she saw him on television, according to the police interview in The Times
December 18, 2010 @ 10:34 PM
Constellations

"The unredacted police report obtained by The Guardian says that the two had sex, with a condom. In the report, she described waking up to find him having sex with her again, without a condom. Later that morning, Ms. W. told the police, Mr. Assange “ordered her to get some water and orange juice for him.” She said “she didn’t like being ordered around in her own home but got it anyway.”

SWWWAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG

\X/

December 18, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
no1collector

cliff on link? I can't access

It was basically an appeal for people to read the cables and find the most interesting/damning thing they can find and look for a way to make it as widely known/available as possible (by making a website, newsletter, etc).

Bonus: The next set of documents are said to deal with Bank of America...&)
December 18, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
nickcfh

I can guarantee none of this stuff is news to other government intelligence agencies.

instagram - @nickcfh

December 18, 2010 @ 11:34 PM
nickcfh

Bonus: The next set of documents are said to deal with Bank of America...&)

I don't even think a huge banking scandal would be enough to get Americans off their fat asses. It would take nothing short of lizard people and aliens to have this whole ordeal create the "chaos" that every single talking head thinks its going to. This whole thing will pass and everyone will forget about it in a year. Assange will be in jail or dead and life as we know it will go on.
The people who would withdraw funds (lots of funds) are not the fat retards watching american idol. It is a small percentage of the population who pay attention to these sorts of things. All it would take are a few large squirrely account holders to say "you did WHAT!?!?" and yank all of their funds from a bank before they start a full on panic. Stupid people don't have lot's of money...that's why no one cares about them.

instagram - @nickcfh

December 19, 2010 @ 03:22 AM
no1collector

The beauty of the information Wikileaks releases is that it doesn't rely on Americans alone. They release information that deals with other countries as well. Wikileaks is international. I would say that damning information about giant banking corporations such as Bank of America would cause something to happen. Maybe not in America, but most likely in other countries where Bank of America operates or has subsidiaries.
December 19, 2010 @ 08:53 PM
Virungă

December 19, 2010 @ 08:57 PM
ThaGame

i will take this information and plan to overthrow the United States
December 22, 2010 @ 03:02 PM
Hellah Fresh

Please login first to reply.