Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 7, 2010 @ 08:56 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

poison pill
December 8, 2010 @ 05:56 PM
AdLo

Julian Assange got bagged...

...for going in raw...

businessinsider.com/latest-on-julian-assanges-sex-crimes-sex-without-a-condom-is-rape-in-sweden-says-a-swede-2010-12
December 8, 2010 @ 06:28 PM
Ledger

why would this ♥♥♥♥♥ turn himself in? smh

Because he's got nothing to hide, that and the fact the British police knew where he was and it was only a matter of time.

This whole shit about the rape case is nonsense, Swedes think its bullshit since the case was initially thrown out due to massive gaps in the witness accounts and no witnesses. Wouldn't be surprised if we find out he "suicided" in jail.
December 8, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
Knives

^ If Assange dies anywhere, There will be a "Poison Pill released" into the web that has, as Julian Assange has said many times, Alot of documents. He has the Political world in his hands right now. Dudes a modern day revolutionary.

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

December 8, 2010 @ 11:54 PM
gnar

I find it awesome that hackers took down Mastercard and Visa's website because they pledged not to donate to them. Good thing I have American Express.
December 9, 2010 @ 01:22 AM
Ledger

^ If Assange dies anywhere, There will be a "Poison Pill released" into the web that has, as Julian Assange has said many times, Alot of documents. He has the Political world in his hands right now. Dudes a modern day revolutionary.

I think you mean the Wikileaks Insurance - it's available for download already but heavily protected with encyption: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5723136/WikiLeaks_insuranceBasically its uncrackable and we'll need to wait for the key if it gets released. The file is fkn massive, 1.4gb of data, compressed it could be almost 14gb of secret files about everything from the US government to UFOs, corrupt bankers and possibly 9/11 files.

I hope it doesn't come down to that but who knows, if he gets extradited to the US he'll release the key IMO.
December 9, 2010 @ 01:41 AM
MikeOfDoom

Crazy shit.
Glad I came to this topic now.

MAKE BEATS MAKE LOVE PLOT RICHES

December 9, 2010 @ 02:10 AM
Knives

I think you mean the Wikileaks Insurance - it's available for download already but heavily protected with encyption: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5723136/WikiLeaks_insuranceBasically its uncrackable and we'll need to wait for the key if it gets released. The file is fkn massive, 1.4gb of data, compressed it could be almost 14gb of secret files about everything from the US government to UFOs, corrupt bankers and possibly 9/11 files.

I hope it doesn't come down to that but who knows, if he gets extradited to the US he'll release the key IMO.

Yeah the WikiLeaks insurance is exactly what I'm speaking about. Imagine what's on this encrypted file? I'm actually glad you posted the torrent too. Because I'm definitely about to download this. Also if he gets extradited to the U.s, The password will definitely go global. When that happens, there's no telling what will happen to the political structure of not only the U.s but the world.

December 9, 2010 @ 02:17 AM
lol

great, so when that releases the world will be more fucked up then it already is

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 9, 2010 @ 02:21 AM
Knives

great, so when that releases the world will be more fucked up then it already is

Well I think that the release of the "Doomsday Documents" will make it possible to finally slow down corruptions in the government and possibly set somethings right. It will also imo help us out of world wide issues that was caused by corporate and politically gluttonous people.

December 9, 2010 @ 02:44 AM
Ledger

Yeah the WikiLeaks insurance is exactly what I'm speaking about. Imagine what's on this encrypted file? I'm actually glad you posted the torrent too. Because I'm definitely about to download this. Also if he gets extradited to the U.s, The password will definitely go global. When that happens, there's no telling what will happen to the political structure of not only the U.s but the world.

Download and seed, it's about time the lies and corruption of our governments and businesses become exposed.
December 9, 2010 @ 02:46 AM
Knives

Definitely. People are literally comparing this guy to Jesus and like Marat right now.

December 9, 2010 @ 03:27 AM
DAT CAT

if governments aren't doing anything wrong they have nothing to hide, especially democracies by the people
December 9, 2010 @ 04:21 AM
steeezuschrist

"When you have six million people breaking the law, it's the law that needs changing, not the people."
Becky Hogge

Word.
December 9, 2010 @ 04:29 AM
VANCITY

defintley soemthing fishy going on with his arrest prolly gonna bargain with him
December 9, 2010 @ 04:52 PM
Max S v2

how did he even get all these documents?and what type of stuff is on the wikileaks insurance document has anyone read?
December 9, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
Mr.Doback

its relating to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

basically a hacker outsmarted govt, scared them, then they will hire him to protect against others like himself. cool
December 9, 2010 @ 05:13 PM
J Son

Am I the only one who would legit enjoy spending a day reading all that shit?
December 9, 2010 @ 05:17 PM
FlamingBible

Read all of this shit and all I gotta say is those that are congratulating this guy are idiots if you are American.

I've already gotten 3 emails stating if I view any of this shit, I can kiss my job goodbye.

There is some shit that the average American should not know, and this is one of them.

Lol at all the hippy dudes pumpin their chest.
December 9, 2010 @ 05:48 PM
Ledger

^^^ Please explain?

No one can fire you from your job because of viewing Wikileaks unless you're viewing it at work, do it at home and the have no jurisdiction over what content you view in your own time. There's nothing in the leaks so far that people shouldn't know, we all have the right to know what our governments are doing; in fact people should know what Wikileaks has/is revealing.
December 9, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
OmegaSvpreme

^^^ Please explain?

No one can fire you from your job because of viewing Wikileaks unless you're viewing it at work, do it at home and the have no jurisdiction over what content you view in your own time. There's nothing in the leaks so far that people shouldn't know, we all have the right to know what our governments are doing; in fact people should know what Wikileaks has/is revealing.

im pretty sure he meant browsing at his job lol.
December 9, 2010 @ 06:05 PM
lol

Read all of this shit and all I gotta say is those that are congratulating this guy are idiots if you are American.

I've already gotten 3 emails stating if I view any of this shit, I can kiss my job goodbye.

There is some shit that the average American should not know, and this is one of them.

i thought thats only if you work a federal government job

December 9, 2010 @ 06:10 PM
FlamingBible

^^^ Please explain?

Polygraph.

Also you shouldn't view shit you aren't allowed to. Collateral damage happens. Police kill people but it doesn't mean they are all pigs.
December 9, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
lol

lol u think they are gonna polygraph all employees/applicants on whether or not they visited wikileaks?

ok lol

December 9, 2010 @ 06:25 PM
FlamingBible

lol u think they are gonna polygraph all employees/applicants on whether or not they visited wikileaks?

ok lol

not everyone gets one.
December 9, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
Ledger

Polygraph.

Also you shouldn't view shit you aren't allowed to. Collateral damage happens. Police kill people but it doesn't mean they are all pigs.

LOL

They cannot force you to do a Polygraph and you can't be fired from your job for viewing Wikileaks and the files if your not doing it at work, 100% no grounds for dismissal; you could sue your employer easily if they did sack you. I dunno where you work at but unless you work for the government, you won't have an issue providing it's not done at work when you're suppose to do other things.
December 9, 2010 @ 07:15 PM
dUn DeKid

LOL

They cannot force you to do a Polygraph and you can't be fired from your job for viewing Wikileaks and the files if your not doing it at work, 100% no grounds for dismissal; you could sue your employer easily if they did sack you. I dunno where you work at but unless you work for the government, you won't have an issue providing it's not done at work when you're suppose to do other things.

this.
December 9, 2010 @ 07:15 PM
dUn DeKid

u ol illumanti head ass nxggas.
December 9, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
Virungă

No the Gov is supposed to be of the people for the people.

“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

~Sinclair Lewis
December 9, 2010 @ 08:25 PM
k0p0n0

you Americans should be celebrating this... Assange should be punished for stealing documents, but you as an American have all the right to view this documents... I know I have.

Besides, the cables paint American diplomats as crafty and intelligent, not something I would be ashamed of if I still was an American citizen.

Please login first to reply.