Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 27, 2010 @ 02:52 AM
Mr.Doback

Background info: Black Friday, got off work at midnight at vans (im that keyholder, get at me for that dope 50% discount). Everyone is drunk or smashin they mad young gf's. So what do I do? I Decide to sit down and watch Harry Potter, not the first, second or 3rd, I did that with the girl to make her happy. So to see the newest one together I had to sit down and watch the 4th so I am not completely lost and bored outta my fucking mind in the theater after spending 30$ on shit. So in order to do that, I have to finish the series on dvd ( eff the book, i read the first 3 when I was like 4yo). :End Info

I arrived home from work and stumbled out of my car. The weather was brisk, a light breeze ran across my face as I stumbled to get the keys to open the door lock. The house was dark, unwelcoming it seemed but with a swift flick of a switch, the darkness scurried to hide. I made my route up the winding stair case leading to my bedroom. The door was ajar, revealing just a hint of its contents. Across the room was my desk where I lurk HB on my lonely friday nights, but tonight a small disc engulfed my attention. I threw my box logo hoodie onto my chair, then jumped into the 'preme sweat pants to prepare for my evening alone

I quietly crept along the winding dark stairs to reveal the dark giant whose name was Samsung. Opposing this beast was my couch that I purchased while in SOHO at Room and Board, its comfort was unparalleled. The box I was gripping was the fourth edition in the Harry Potter Saga. The "Goblet of Fire" it was called, a book made by just making notes on a napkin while at a restaurant (lucky bitch, this stupid story won't make me millions). The box I ripped open like a child who opened its first gift at Christmas. The contents I did not bother to read, but just to open the player who would take me on my journey to Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizadry.

Grabbing both remotes ( yes, plural, im too cheap to buy a dope universal remote) I hurled myself onto the couch. The power was pressed, for both player and television, and lights, and audio receiver, and of course the small fan spinning above. The screen powered on and the excitement could not be contained. My fingers manuevered the remotes with skill and precision, fast forward here, pause there (hermione could get it). The DVD menu arose, with confusion and dismay.

The dumb bitch forgot disc 1, all I had was the special features.

fml.
November 27, 2010 @ 02:53 AM
niKe dUnK sBzz

first
November 27, 2010 @ 02:55 AM
Freddie Benson

inb4 tl;dr gifs

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

November 27, 2010 @ 03:15 AM
soap

dude no way that sounds exactly like this one time when i was kicking it with my homies on Black Friday, got off work at midnight at vans (im that keyholder, get at me for that dope 50% discount). Everyone is drunk or smashin they mad young gf's. So what do I do? I Decide to sit down and watch Harry Potter, not the first, second or 3rd, I did that with the girl to make her happy. So to see the newest one together I had to sit down and watch the 4th so I am not completely lost and bored outta my fucking mind in the theater after spending 30$ on shit. So in order to do that, I have to finish the series on dvd ( eff the book, i read the first 3 when I was like 4yo). :End Info

I arrived home from work and stumbled out of my car. The weather was brisk, a light breeze ran across my face as I stumbled to get the keys to open the door lock. The house was dark, unwelcoming it seemed but with a swift flick of a switch, the darkness scurried to hide. I made my route up the winding stair case leading to my bedroom. The door was ajar, revealing just a hint of its contents. Across the room was my desk where I lurk HB on my lonely friday nights, but tonight a small disc engulfed my attention. I threw my box logo hoodie onto my chair, then jumped into the 'preme sweat pants to prepare for my evening alone

I quietly crept along the winding dark stairs to reveal the dark giant whose name was Samsung. Opposing this beast was my couch that I purchased while in SOHO at Room and Board, its comfort was unparalleled. The box I was gripping was the fourth edition in the Harry Potter Saga. The "Goblet of Fire" it was called, a book made by just making notes on a napkin while at a restaurant (lucky bitch, this stupid story won't make me millions). The box I ripped open like a child who opened its first gift at Christmas. The contents I did not bother to read, but just to open the player who would take me on my journey to Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizadry.

Grabbing both remotes ( yes, plural, im too cheap to buy a dope universal remote) I hurled myself onto the couch. The power was pressed, for both player and television, and lights, and audio receiver, and of course the small fan spinning above. The screen powered on and the excitement could not be contained. My fingers manuevered the remotes with skill and precision, fast forward here, pause there (hermione could get it). The DVD menu arose, with confusion and dismay.

The dumb bitch forgot disc 1, all I had was the special features.

fml.
November 27, 2010 @ 03:19 AM
heeennry

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

November 27, 2010 @ 03:27 AM
chief

•••

November 27, 2010 @ 03:28 AM
ahgeadf

November 27, 2010 @ 04:45 AM
Norrin Radd

so disappointed that I actually read the whole thing

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 27, 2010 @ 06:41 AM
Legit Shit

so disappointed that I actually read the whole thing

I think you should reevaluate your writing style.

LOL u sure?

upthefunk

November 27, 2010 @ 08:45 AM
Hitz

November 27, 2010 @ 09:31 AM
C.Dante

reminded me of some silly ass froads shit
November 27, 2010 @ 09:43 AM
PowerCum

actually read this shit
November 27, 2010 @ 01:24 PM
KoreanJesus