What did your preist taste like? Vol. Pass the gravy

November 25, 2010 @ 23:40:55 PM
Idk it was like rubbery, kind of like a mouthpiece from modells

yall ♥♥♥♥♥s fronting smh
OKAY NO HOMO THEN
November 26, 2010 @ 16:39:46 PM
shut the fuck up
November 26, 2010 @ 16:41:34 PM
I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.
November 26, 2010 @ 16:49:22 PM
I am much too soulful to touch.
Please login first to reply.
x