Idk it was like rubbery, kind of like a mouthpiece from modells

yall ♥♥♥♥♥s fronting smh
OKAY NO HOMO THEN
November 26, 2010 @ 04:39 PM
Hitz

shut the fuck up
November 26, 2010 @ 04:41 PM
soap

I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.I ain't gay I just adore the structure of both sexes.
November 26, 2010 @ 04:49 PM
Based Sherane

I am much too soulful to touch.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

Please login first to reply.