November 3, 2010 @ 10:06 PM
BibleBurner

What are your views on homeless people? Do they like being losers sleeping on the streets?
November 3, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
4G LTE

They need to fuckin' get off their asses and get a job, thats what. I wanna kick a homeless person when he ask me for money

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

November 3, 2010 @ 10:10 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

A lot of them are mentally ill and have no one to watch after them.

I met one dude who was just down on his luck. He was always grateful for whatever I gave him. One time I gave him some ho hos that got smashed up a bit in my pocket. Dude got teary eyed like he was mad grateful. Scarfed them joints down.

But some dudes are just lazy.

So really, it's a coin toss. Never know.
November 3, 2010 @ 10:13 PM
J THRILLAH

A handful of them are veterans.

Insta: @jthrillah

November 3, 2010 @ 10:16 PM
Gutts

I mostly feel bad for em. But I met this one homeless dude downtown and gave him 10 dollars to knock off a bunch of skate-stoppers on this ledge me and some friends wanted to skate. Dude was dope.
November 3, 2010 @ 10:29 PM
sargasm

A handful of them are veterans.

America treats its veterans like shit, straight up disgraceful.

Some people are truly down on their luck, others are lazy folks who can go fuck themselves
November 3, 2010 @ 10:35 PM
FROADS

Some of them are down on their luck and some are mentally ill. It's hard 4 the older homeless people to get jobs, so u can't really judge em as lazy since they don't have the tools to compete in the workplace. I volunteer sometimes during the holidays at the local soup kitchen, there's a misconception about who society labels as homeless, there are families that have lost their homes and have since been living in their cars..it's crazy man, but I respect homeless people. I remember when I was 16, a part of me decided to try out a lil experiment about what it actually feels to be homeless, so I slept on a park bench 4 one night and found it so fucken cold and scary that I went back home after 5 hours of my attempt.
November 3, 2010 @ 10:41 PM
tonysteak

They need to fuckin' get off their asses and get a job, thats what. I wanna kick a homeless person when he ask me for money

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

November 3, 2010 @ 10:41 PM
Waldo

im starting to see more and more homeless ppl in WA. cant for the life of me figure out where thay are coming from.
November 3, 2010 @ 10:48 PM
keo_

im starting to see more and more homeless ppl in WA. cant for the life of me figure out where thay are coming from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2zGFXaPn0o

blog.anthonykeo.com

November 3, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
BitchFunk

They buy me alcohol.
November 3, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
loop

I feel bad for themsad
November 3, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
gaws

A pretty interesting article of some shit that happened in my city a few monts ago...

How panhandlers use free credit cards

tl;dr: undercover journalist gives homeless people credit cards to see what they do with them. all bought food/essentials. heartwarming ensues.
November 4, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
Beach2theBay

I'm twisted on this. On one hand I feel like if someone is homeless it's their own fault. I know some people get kicked out of their homes because their parents are drug addicts or some kids run away because they're being abused but I feel like if that's the case they should be able to find somewhere to live if they're a good person. They have to have a relative, a friend, or even get help from the government to be put into a foster home or some shit. After all, most of the homeless people you see are 40+. There's no way a person who got kicked out of their house for a reason that isn't their fault would be homeless 10+ years later.

I know some are veterans/mentally ill too though. I'd still say at least 70% of homeless people are homeless because they made a mess of their life. I usually only give money to women because I feel bad for them and don't want them to have to turn tricks and shit to eat.
November 4, 2010 @ 05:21 AM
Dental Plan

Every city in Europe has these fuckin gypsy beggars who do panhandling for a living, in my city they were offered jobs and they fuckin refused,, fuckin asshole beggars it took me 3 years to get a job and these motherfuckers get a free handout and dont even take it! FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM

I say fuck em,, let em die
November 4, 2010 @ 07:11 AM
AW

In my city, they're most likely drug addicts than not (depending on what part they're in). A lot are also mentally disabled. Hard to see shit like that sometimes, but nothing really you can do. Just saw on the news recently that in a town nearby...some of the street panhandlers are making $4-500 on a "Good Day"...ummm...what the fuck?

I don't usually give them money or change. If I spot someone who seems really in need..like injury, cane, crippled, looking cold/super dirty, etc, and there McDonalds or a quick food place nearby, I'll probably spend a few bucks to get them some dinner or something. But that's pretty much it.

It's pretty sad cause the numbers are growing, but shit, what can you do eh?
I mean, lending a helping hand once in a while is fine, but I'm no saint or anything though. lol
November 4, 2010 @ 09:01 AM
hypoh

each one has their own life story, but who is anyone to judge?
November 4, 2010 @ 11:59 AM
gnar

This issue isn't as black and white as either a "bum or out of luck."
November 4, 2010 @ 12:00 PM
DStyles

fuck being homeless get money out here in Ny our homeless ♥♥♥♥♥s got SWAG seen one of them wearin Pradas wid an IPHONE

Hell no im not giving them ♥♥♥♥♥s money

Wale?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 4, 2010 @ 12:06 PM
Shanklin

A lot of them aren't even bums fuck the hype. I was helping my pastor once at church, and he was telling me all about how "bums have actual lives, families, and a house" and shit. Supposedly there was a big thing on 60 minutes about the legitimacy of bums. They make a killing begging and not doing shit.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

November 4, 2010 @ 03:42 PM
Constellations

there's legitimate ones and theres scammers and shit.

my dad used to work with this guy and his wife divorced him, took the kids and all that. he went became an alcoholic, lost his job, and just went on a downward spiral and ended up homeless. i guess its his own fault, but at the same time i feel bad for the dude

\X/

November 4, 2010 @ 04:02 PM
KillaKeyz

I live in Brooklyn and I see homelessness everywhere. Even I was homeless one night and i'm only 16 lol. I had no idea where to go and this lady offered me 20$ but i knew I wasn't really homeless i just got kicked out the house so I denied it. Made me feel like crap tho. But yea when I have money i know i'm gunna spend on stupidness i drop a 5 or so for them homeless healthy or not begging is a hit to the self-esteem.
November 4, 2010 @ 05:59 PM
stickie

most people i see are crackheads or alcoholics, but there are people that are trying to travel without money... i don't get why.... if i were homeless, i'd just go fight a cop or try to rob a place so i can chill in jail or prison dgaf
November 4, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
young idiot

I live in Brooklyn and I see homelessness everywhere. Even I was homeless one night and i'm only 16 lol. I had no idea where to go and this lady offered me 20$ but i knew I wasn't really homeless i just got kicked out the house so I denied it. Made me feel like crap tho. But yea when I have money i know i'm gunna spend on stupidness i drop a 5 or so for them homeless healthy or not begging is a hit to the self-esteem.

not everyone has the pride to feel that way. just sayin.
November 4, 2010 @ 06:42 PM
Youngfresh6def

i give them change if i got it, i dont like carrying around change + they could use it.
November 4, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Someone should bum and report back how much they made in a day or week.
November 4, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
mikeezy

if i see a homeless person trying to do some sort of work on the streets then i'll hook em up. fuck the beggars and straight up bums that just ask you for money without doing anything. dude at wal-mart stands by the door and is friendly to everyone, he returns carts and greets people. i know he's homeless but dudes actually trying so i give him a buck or change when i have it.
November 4, 2010 @ 07:18 PM
DStyles

Someone should bum and report back how much they made in a day or week.

wale made 500k

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 4, 2010 @ 07:54 PM
TTHX

saw a guy that looked homeless on the street begging for money.
i was walking back in the same direction. saw the dude take off his hobo clothes, had like all nice clothes business casual underneath. then just walked off. i was like wtf.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

November 4, 2010 @ 10:58 PM
Gutts

^^^^^^^^^
I've seen that shit before. It was in a commercial or in a movie.

Please login first to reply.