FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 3, 2010 @ 05:50 PM
OmegaSvpreme

FROADS takin yet another L

How the fuck did I tell you about this website, and you have so many more posts than me?
Forever alone.
November 3, 2010 @ 06:03 PM
cuddlestheshee

for a guy to have over 1000 posts in less than a year.. dude needs a life.. don't worry about it.

He will be forever alone.
November 3, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
Constellations

How the fuck did I tell you about this website, and you have so many more posts than me?
Forever alone.

its like 4 posts a day. it really isnt that much. gtfo

\X/

November 3, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
Pinhead Larry

forever jordan jones
November 4, 2010 @ 01:27 AM
tallymebanana

in addition to old people, who i fucking hate, people were more likely to vote no if they were uneducated and had a lower income. graduates and people in higher classes were likely to vote yes.
November 4, 2010 @ 02:00 AM

Inactive

Prop 19 didn't pass? Smoke2dat cool, oh wait..
November 4, 2010 @ 05:55 PM
Kat Stacks

I voted no for this shit. Simply because it doesn't affect me in any way and I don't see how people actually think any type of recreational drug is gonna benefit their community in a positive note. U might argue, well it can certainly bring more money into the state, but at what cost? If anything, the number of accidents are gonna fuckin increase. We all know how many deaths are attributed to drunk drivers..

Also, i woulda voted yes under different circumstances, that is if I were living in Paris and not Los Angeles where the majority of the fucking people are blatantly ignorant. U ask an Angelo who Issac Newton was and he'll tell u he was the first man to set foot on the moon. My point is weed makes u lazy and stupid, if n only if u abuse it, there are no clear scientific arguments that proves otherwise. Just check the stoner thread, see if u can find anything smart in there..

Plus the weed law in Cali is loose enough as it is. Anything more than an ounce is a citation. Plus, if u get caught with more than an ounce, I guess u deserve to get caught for being so stupid..I mean how the fuck does a person get caught with an ounce of weed? Don't u have a stash around your place to hide that shit in?

My best friend who was the Vice President of our high school, got a 35 on the ACT, and was in the marching band pushed QPs in hours. He was constantly high and took the ACT blazed and still got a 34. This kid does more with his life then you ever will. Marijuana does not cause drug addiction. Black people smoking crack does. So shut the fuck up you pretentious fuck. Leave this forum because no one here wants to read your retarded posts that make you seem so hip and cool. Ok cool you live in the ghetto and see drug addiction. Is any of that weed addiction? No its black people smoking crack and heroin being black people. You can't blame weed on messing with a black person's predispositions. Fuck outta here before you get popped faggot.
November 4, 2010 @ 05:56 PM
Kat Stacks

Wisconsin passed medical marijuana 75-25

fuuuuck yeah

Where did you get this info? I checked and found nothing. I think you're tripping.

EDIT: Just found an article. It didn't pass. The legislature passed. That doesn't mean there is medicinal marijuana in Wisconsin. You're in the same spot that IL is.
November 4, 2010 @ 07:38 PM
kilogram

"Should the Wisconsin Legislature enact legislation allowing residents with debilitating medical conditions to acquire and possess marijuana for medical purposes if supported by their physician?"

yeah
November 4, 2010 @ 10:29 PM
Kat Stacks

"Should the Wisconsin Legislature enact legislation allowing residents with debilitating medical conditions to acquire and possess marijuana for medical purposes if supported by their physician?"

yeah

thats not passing medicinal marijuana. that's just passing writing the legislation to vote on the marijuana.
November 5, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
ClydeFrazier

I voted no for this shit. Simply because it doesn't affect me in any way and I don't see how people actually think any type of recreational drug is gonna benefit their community in a positive note. U might argue, well it can certainly bring more money into the state, but at what cost? If anything, the number of accidents are gonna fuckin increase. We all know how many deaths are attributed to drunk drivers..

Also, i woulda voted yes under different circumstances, that is if I were living in Paris and not Los Angeles where the majority of the fucking people are blatantly ignorant. U ask an Angelo who Issac Newton was and he'll tell u he was the first man to set foot on the moon. My point is weed makes u lazy and stupid, if n only if u abuse it, there are no clear scientific arguments that proves otherwise. Just check the stoner thread, see if u can find anything smart in there..

Plus the weed law in Cali is loose enough as it is. Anything more than an ounce is a citation. Plus, if u get caught with more than an ounce, I guess u deserve to get caught for being so stupid..I mean how the fuck does a person get caught with an ounce of weed? Don't u have a stash around your place to hide that shit in?

I fucking hate you.

Melo Gang All Day

November 5, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
niKe dUnK sBzz

for a guy to have over 1000 posts in less than a year.. dude needs a life.. don't worry about it.

u must be a stoner hes been here for 1.5 years
November 5, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
kilogram

thats not passing medicinal marijuana. that's just passing writing the legislation to vote on the marijuana.

yeah i know i don't know
November 5, 2010 @ 04:39 AM
eddeeboi

knewww it wasnt gonna pass. no way the growers/buyers are gonna let the government control the herb industry..
November 5, 2010 @ 01:40 PM
Brian@ONLY

This is my response to the other thread regarding Prop19

I wouldn't say a corporation would be touching or growing it, just those mom n pop's would be paying taxes on the income they receive similar to tobacco and alcohol.

Honestly, I find a blend of homegrown to be hit or miss like local breweries vs an imported ale. I hate Brooklyn Brewery, but I love beers like Landshark or Modelo.

What does happen eventually though, and it's perpetual through all taxable commodities, is that with the advancement paved by legalities, quality becomes far and few between. Mass quantity often means drop off in quality and/or a penetration of lower grade when you consider selling off overstock as a longtail business strategy.

What everyone, and I mean every industry, thrives on is the niche between production run and excessive demand. You meet excessive demand, you saturate markets, quality drops, and you begin the perils of dealing with over production.

I'm 50/50 on it, I'm happy visiting Amsterdam as I have that trip down to a weekend science. I have friends who live in BC so I have a place to crash and snowboard for that matter, and going west to the mountains in tahoe was easier to obtain then checking into the resort...actually the door man who unpacked our car was the one who delivered our luggage to our room with the herbs. I don't find any issue with the current taxation that prop19 offered, I did have issues with the campaigning of it as a leverage point for political advances.

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141259&page=2
November 5, 2010 @ 05:42 PM
OmegaSvpreme

lold irl
November 5, 2010 @ 08:12 PM
KUSH

this sums up almost everything i've been saying

legalmarijuanadispensary.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30165
November 5, 2010 @ 08:34 PM
DreDay

Voters in the "Emerald Triangle," where a segment of the economy depends on marijuana, did not take a shine to Proposition 19. The initiative had sparked a vigorous debate among growers about whether legalized weed would help or hurt Humboldt, Mendocino and Trinity counties.

-LA TIMES
November 6, 2010 @ 05:37 AM
tallymebanana

This is my response to the other thread regarding Prop19

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141259&page=2

we dont really know if quality will drop. take prohibition for example, the liqour they were selling was absolute shit thats actually when mixed drinks were invented. but after it was over alcohol obviously was safer and tasted way better. i think the same will happen with weed. in addition to it being legal, more clinical trials will be performed thus giving us a better understanding of the positive and negative effects.

Please login first to reply.