Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 1, 2010 @ 07:39 PM
STI Guy

thats why asians can speak their native languages asshole. they arent far removed from their native land, black people have been in this country for hundreds of years bro. keep contradicting yourself

dear asshole,

op said asians dont have an identity. my point is that if he doesn't know his own identity then he shouldn't speak. i didn't contradict myself anywhere. good try.
November 1, 2010 @ 07:40 PM

Inactive

I agree... Asians have no identity.

Because I'm busy saving the streets of Beijing!

November 1, 2010 @ 08:04 PM
dead7

Thread is so fail. Why do you target Asians? People are people. Labling people acting "black" or "white" is just plain stupid. Saying someone acts ghetto would refer them to be black but not every black person you see is ghetto or raps. Maybe in your fucked up city they are. And hip hop is far from being just black. If anyone is talking about music on the radio is just POP garbage so you can throw that out of the window for that type labeling. And what is "acting white"?? Dressing in regular clothes speaking proper english and having a good job and not being a fuck up? Asians have their own identities. People who choose to be morons and follow other people still have some growing up to do.

^ i love the righteous.

In a perect world u would be correct. unfortunately the reality is people are labled, and things such as hip-hop or country are looked at racially. Its just the way this country works. Dont misconscrew that as me saying its right, or ok, or how it needs to be. I'm just a realist(which apparently would mean stupid to you) and this country is far from colorblind. The post above urs is correct and the asian american culture simply hasnt formed yet.
November 1, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
99%Shit

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 1, 2010 @ 08:08 PM
ocean waves

lol
November 1, 2010 @ 08:19 PM
Spankbank

November 1, 2010 @ 08:28 PM
linh

that shoe is huge for him..
November 1, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
young idiot

i like how this thread soldiers on past the trolling
November 1, 2010 @ 08:39 PM
Jamie Dimon

I wish I was black, then I have an excuse for everything.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

November 1, 2010 @ 08:40 PM
JGESQUIRE

black people = too dark
white people = too white
asian people = just right

More like YELLOW and more YELLOW depending on the rice you eat I suppose lol.

>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad
November 1, 2010 @ 08:49 PM
JGESQUIRE

I dont care what you are or where you come from but for some reason and yeah you can call it a stereotype but many asians do act like something else. Call it being influenced by western culture, being a rebel as opposed to sticking with traditional ways, or whaetever the fuck but I see this all the time. Personally it doesnt even matter anymore, just be who you are.

It's not a diss and if you are offended then you are that idiot I'm reffering to.

From Street Kings.
It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

My asian boys always laugh at that part of the movie but most of you pussy hypebeast tight jeans wearing metrosexual eyebrow plucking blue eyed contact wearing cause youre fake and have no identity can lick on my dogs balls if you get mad....and no you cant eat him.
November 1, 2010 @ 08:53 PM
Axraexl

White people have no identity besides hamburgers and baseball,

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

November 1, 2010 @ 09:04 PM
northwest

How do you define acting White, Black, or Hispanic? Acting like a stereotype?

/thread
November 1, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
Virungă

All minorities are losing their identity

All ethnicities lose 80% of their ethnic identity when was the last time you seen a German American speak German or a make some wienerschnitzel?

Immigrants sadly and ignorantly shun their homelands because they think they must become more "American".
November 3, 2010 @ 01:21 AM
JGESQUIRE

cool
November 3, 2010 @ 01:38 AM
VNDTAkast

black people = too dark
white people = too white
asian people = just right

too yellow? smile

Instagram: VNDTAkast

November 3, 2010 @ 01:41 AM
Virungă

too corny
November 3, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Why people posted in this thread........
November 3, 2010 @ 02:27 AM
jawesome

I agree... Asians have no identity.

Because I'm busy saving the streets of Beijing!

dat donnie yen.

Instagram: prxsh

November 3, 2010 @ 02:35 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

been had forks. chopsticks we off dat.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.