Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 22, 2010 @ 02:20 PM
thretardedhobo

I doubt it will, I think people are underestimating the sheer amount of people against trees..
October 22, 2010 @ 02:25 PM
Herban

I got no problem with it but i dont think it will.

You are a passive ass ∆∆∆∆∆ lol.
October 22, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
.emaN

this will not pass. but idgaf i smoke heavy for cheap
October 22, 2010 @ 04:28 PM
spinningharmony

October 22, 2010 @ 04:50 PM
HELLA.

Im in love.
October 22, 2010 @ 04:55 PM
KUSH

if you been smoking for years and you've been around people who been smoking for years, you will see the long term effects of marijuana usage.

i think marijuana is too strong just to be allowed for people to make their own decision to use it.

and if you consider marijuana a medicine and you support prop 19, you are completely disrespecting marijuanas use as a medicine.

why would you support recreational use of a medicine? its like legalizing vicodin or xanax. there will always be responsible people and abusers. legalizing it will just let people abuse it. yes "abusing marijuana" because if you consider it a medicine, you should already know that you need to use it in moderation.

taxing the actual marijuana crop is going to go nowhere unless it is a big grow op.. most likely small operations are not gonna give a fuck about being documented.. the tax revenue numbers that prop 19 supporters are throwing out are highly highly exaggerated.

if you try to tax the plant, you're gonna end up spending a decent amount of resources just to collect your tax money cause i know damn well alot of people arent gonna pay taxes for that.

this is what i think should be done:
require a physicians recommendation for use of marijuana
tax the physicians for every recommendation they give out

people are saying prop 19 is gonna create alot of jobs... what jobs? there is no state curriculum for marijuana. how will you know if people are qualified? the only certification you can get is from oaksterdam which is probably easy as fuck and everyone who signs up probably gets the certification upon completion. the only jobs its gonna create is a couple minimum wage jobs.

honestly i think it puts more people out of jobs then in. if you go up north, their economy is run by weed. i dont know the numbers but just imagine if 30k people rely on the marijuana economy..

now think about another industry, say photographers.. you pass a bill that puts 30k photographers out of jobs to create like 10k small minimum wage jobs for them to develop film in a walgreens. how is that helping the economy? would you even pass that bill in the first place?

just my 2 cents
October 22, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
WastelandBone

I hope so, then it'll spread everywhere and we're gonna get high all together.
October 22, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
kush1086

i think marijuana is too strong just to be allowed for people to make their own decision to use it.

Your post is dumb as fuck.... I'm assuming you feel the same way about liquor?

Did you really compare marijuana to vicodin and xanax?? You are a fucking moron....>sad
October 22, 2010 @ 05:43 PM
kush1086

All drugs should be legal.
October 22, 2010 @ 05:52 PM
Suraj

Also, it will be a state law. It will still be illegal federally. The federal government will try their best to prohibit it.

www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/10/19/miron.prop.19/index.html?iref=allsearch
October 22, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
HELLA.

^ yea but too much of both are just as bad as any other drug. yes it helps your health but do you really think people are gonna stop at a small glass of wine or one blunt a week/every other day/or how ever in moderation?

Why would you need to moderate a blunt a week?
October 22, 2010 @ 06:38 PM
Its_SONIC

America would be so happy
October 22, 2010 @ 06:51 PM
HELLA.

Cali would be so happy

fixed.
October 22, 2010 @ 07:30 PM
Fashawn.

Yes it's good for the economy but it's not right.

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

October 22, 2010 @ 07:44 PM
Its_SONIC

Aliens gonna come down and try to take y'all weed
October 22, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
KUSH

yes you can compare marijuana...

coca is a plant with medical properties... opium is a plant with medical properties

vicodin has hydrocodone which is an opiate.

people quitting because its not medical anymore? what kind of logic is that.

im saying people are going to be using it recreationally.

marijuana has the power to change you psychologically. i don't know any over the counter drugs that would do that. allowing people to be abusing that with no repercussions would be horrible.

my main point is, don't pass this prop if you just want the right to smoke weed. you have to think of the effects it will have on the economy and what it would do socially.

i gotta add a ignorant conclusion... everyone voting yes on 19 is a dumbass stoner
October 22, 2010 @ 07:58 PM
Soul Kitchen

yeah!

i know i'm voting for it coolcool
October 22, 2010 @ 07:59 PM
kush1086

yes you can compare marijuana...

marijuana has the power to change you psychologically. i don't know any over the counter drugs that would do that. allowing people to be abusing that with no repercussions would be horrible.

Fucking exercise has the power to change you psychologically... Great point you fucking idiot... >sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad
October 22, 2010 @ 08:59 PM
CHOPZZ

^ yea but too much of both are just as bad as any other drug. yes it helps your health but do you really think people are gonna stop at a small glass of wine or one blunt a week/every other day/or how ever in moderation?

uhmmmm people who are going to abuse will abuse it either way. For exmaple, not only drugs or prescrition drugs approved by doctors. But food, gambling, and gaming.

And who has the fucking right to tell people what to put in or not to put in their bodies? That's violating one's personal freedom.

By legalize marijuana, the access for those who are under 21 would be more difficult than now.

NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY died from too much marijuana in their system in the history of MANKIND.

Unlike other drugs derived from the plants, the marijuana is natural itself. No need for any alternations.

Some of y'all act like mary jane turns you into a druggie and it's fucking ridiculous cuz u already have gotten high in the past several times. Look at Holland, Spain, and Portugal. NOTHING HAPPENED, in fact the number of stoners declined.

*More than importantly, I know many people who have benefited from mary jane and told me it has enhanced their lives much more.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 22, 2010 @ 09:29 PM
CraftySince90

lmao, Kush, do you have some scientifically evidence to that bullshit? i dont think so.

PEOPLE, YOU DONT HAVE TO SMOKE MARIJUANA. OFCOURSE THERES LONGTERM AFFECTS TO SMOKING ANYTHING, SMOKE ANYTHING AND ITS BAD. DO ANYTHING ELSE WITH MARIJUANA?=NO LONG TERM AFFECTS OR ILLNESS.
October 22, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
Kat Stacks

you're a fucking idiot. please do not post in this thread or any marijuana related thread ever again. thank you.
October 22, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
Blaizini

weeds so bad for u bruh
October 22, 2010 @ 10:10 PM
KUSH

what proof do you have that marijuana doesnt cause long term health problems? lmao i dont think so. fuck outta here.

real talk, you guys act like marijuana is gods gift. many of you will not accept the downsides to it.

a few years ago, i probably would have been down for legalization.

what is the point of passing this if you can already smoke weed with a medical card?

how the hell can you document the amount of stoners?

you can say that crime rate is lower per capita in those countries... but how bout some statistics before marijuana was legalized? and you can't correlate crime rates going down to legalization. it could just be economical factors such as better salaries leading to better quality of life or something like that.

how is access going to get harder for people under 21 when anyone over 21 is legally allowed to grow it?

no one has even brought up a mediocre argument from an economic standpoint....
October 22, 2010 @ 10:35 PM
northwest

ur fucking stupid they already said the price of a joint will be 3-5 bucks depending on the strain

plus you already know there's going to be 2 for 1 days, get educated before you start talking

irld

if you been smoking for years and you've been around people who been smoking for years, you will see the long term effects of marijuana usage.

and if you consider marijuana a medicine and you support prop 19, you are completely disrespecting marijuanas use as a medicine.

why would you support recreational use of a medicine? its like legalizing vicodin or xanax. there will always be responsible people and abusers. legalizing it will just let people abuse it. yes "abusing marijuana" because if you consider it a medicine, you should already know that you need to use it in moderation.

taxing the actual marijuana crop is going to go nowhere unless it is a big grow op.. most likely small operations are not gonna give a fuck about being documented.. the tax revenue numbers that prop 19 supporters are throwing out are highly highly exaggerated.

if you try to tax the plant, you're gonna end up spending a decent amount of resources just to collect your tax money cause i know damn well alot of people arent gonna pay taxes for that.

this is what i think should be done:
require a physicians recommendation for use of marijuana
tax the physicians for every recommendation they give out

people are saying prop 19 is gonna create alot of jobs... what jobs? there is no state curriculum for marijuana. how will you know if people are qualified? the only certification you can get is from oaksterdam which is probably easy as fuck and everyone who signs up probably gets the certification upon completion. the only jobs its gonna create is a couple minimum wage jobs.

honestly i think it puts more people out of jobs then in. if you go up north, their economy is run by weed. i dont know the numbers but just imagine if 30k people rely on the marijuana economy..

now think about another industry, say photographers.. you pass a bill that puts 30k photographers out of jobs to create like 10k small minimum wage jobs for them to develop film in a walgreens. how is that helping the economy? would you even pass that bill in the first place?

just my 2 cents

most of these are assumptions lol. you dont know shit..
October 22, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
KUSH

Lol I hope ur trolling. Do you even know what ur talking about? Do u know anything about growing? Do u know what the cbd content of marijuana is and what type of high it creates. Guarantee I know more about this plant than anyone on here.

I'm done arguing with u uneducated faggots.
October 22, 2010 @ 11:51 PM
kush1086

Lol I hope ur trolling. Do you even know what ur talking about? Do u know anything about growing? Do u know what the cbd content of marijuana is and what type of high it creates. Guarantee I know more about this plant than anyone on here.

I'm done arguing with u uneducated faggots.

Dude your a fucking idiot acting like cbd is herion or some shit... Your dumb as fuck dude... I really hope U been trolling this whole time.....

Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid found in Cannabis. It is a major constituent of the plant, representing up to 40% in its extracts.

It has displayed sedative effects in animal tests. Some research, however, indicates that CBD can increase alertness. It may decrease the rate of THC clearance from the body, perhaps by interfering with the metabolism of THC in the liver.

Medically, it has been shown to relieve convulsion, inflammation, anxiety, and nausea, as well as inhibit cancer cell growth Recent studies have shown cannabidiol to be as effective as atypical antipsychotics in treating schizophrenia. Studies have also shown that it may relieve symptoms of dystonia.

Cannabidiol has also been shown to inhibit cancer cell growth with low potency in non-cancer cells.
October 23, 2010 @ 12:04 AM
Kat Stacks

nice wikipedia copy paste. If you're going to try and sound smart, at least paraphrase. smh.

kush you're acting like everyone is going to grow because they dont want to be taxed. Well I for one know that almost no one that doesn't already grow will start growing just because it is cheaper. People are lazy. They'd pay for the convenience of being able to go to the store and purchase pre rolled joints or pre grown weed. Rolling your own cigarettes is a lot cheaper then going to the store and buying cigarettes but people still do it because it is a shit ton easier. same with weed. do you honestly think the average consumer is going to want to monitor the ph levels of their dirt just to get cheaper weed? i really dont think so. i really think you have no idea what you are talking about. and collecting tax? they are just going to put the tax onto the sale price like they do with every other thing. you're a fucking idiot if you think people are going to be able to skip out on the tax.

about jobs. i really think you're so high you dont know what you're typing. jobs that will be needed if marijuana is legalized. network professionals, cheap labor for fields, accountants, warehouse managers, warehouse workers, truck drivers, advertising, PR. If marijuana was legalized on a full on level you are creating an entire industry. so i really don't understand what you are saying.

and the whole medicine thing. DXM is a cough suppressant that's used in cough medicine that also produces psychological effects when taken in higher than recommended amounts. people take it recreationally as a mind altering experience. should that be illegal? a DXM will change a person a lot more than a marijuana trip will. especially if you hit the fifth plateau.

but for all of this to work out, you need full legalization. federal, state, local legalization. prop 19 may not do that, but it will start the wheels turning. it only takes one voice to start a revolution and prop 19 is what needs to be done.

in short, you're just a stoner who thinks that he is better than prop 19 because you know about how the plant works and the ins and outs. you also dont take into account that other states dont have a medical program and prop 19 may be act that causes other states to open up. you're an elitist and quite frankly I have no problem calling you a piece of shit. get the fuck off your high horse and come at me bro. shots motherfucking fired.

edit pt 2: and if a mod bans for this i will fucking go apeshit.
October 23, 2010 @ 12:20 AM
kush1086

there is nothing wrong with copy and paste from wiki. Did not feel like paraphrasing.. Seriously tho kush is just trolling he has to be.... Saying he knows more about cannabis than anyone on here yet talks like marijuana is heroin or some shit.... He is a stupid mother fucker....
October 23, 2010 @ 01:29 AM
CHOPZZ

all right guys, let's NOT turn this issue personally.

But I agree with everything what Kat Stacks said.

Also those who are worried about "weed" becoming commercialized and end up in the hands of corporations. Yeah sure, the marijuana is the number one cash crop in California.

BUT people have always been growing and this trend won't stop as far as breeding new strains and etc. Especially if u consider the fact that prop 19 will allow people to grow.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 23, 2010 @ 02:53 AM
It's Only Hype

Here's an interesting read

votetaxcannabis2010.blogspot.com/

(long as fuck, but interesting. read the bold if you want)

votetaxcannabis2010.blogspot.com/p/prop-19-vs-herers-cannabis-hemp-health.html
Compares the prop with the "Jack Herer Initiative" that is being written

Just makes you think about the possible unintended results from the Prop. There are definitely some ambiguous parts of the Prop that may lead to unwanted consequences (esp. for current MM patients)

Please login first to reply.