Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 21, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
CraftySince90

I think so, well i really hope so. It will be a huge step forward. It would help the economy a lot, and maybe more scientists will start looking at the pros of the use of hemp and marijuana.
October 21, 2010 @ 06:19 PM
Dray

I got no problem with it but i dont think it will.
October 21, 2010 @ 06:20 PM
nostalgia

No, the people stupid enough to vote yes won't vote, the people that are smart enough/ignorant about marijuana will vote no.
October 21, 2010 @ 06:21 PM
CraftySince90

No, the people stupid enough to vote yes won't vote, the people that are smart enough/ignorant about marijuana will vote no.

sadly.. true
October 21, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
CraftySince90

I just see it passing... I mean, personal amounts has already been taken off the priority list for Police in many cities (Oakland,ect.)
October 21, 2010 @ 06:23 PM
unknown force.

i hope not. i don't wanna be walkin through marijuana clouds like i already have to with cigarette clouds. and as much as people assume it would help the economy it seems like people over exagerrate. people are still gonna get drugs from where they get them since it wouldn't be taxed
October 21, 2010 @ 06:24 PM
VADO-U.N.

it might be, lol its cali so i said yeah. as far as new yrok goes hell no we wont get shit
October 21, 2010 @ 06:28 PM
CraftySince90

Unknown force, how about you read about it before you say that.

The report shows that marijuana legalization -- replacing prohibition with a system of taxation and regulation -- would save $7.7 billion per year in state and federal expenditures on prohibition enforcement and produce tax revenues of at least $2.4 billion annually if marijuana were taxed like most consumer goods. If, however, marijuana were taxed similarly to alcohol or tobacco, it might generate as much as $6.2 billion annually.

Given the high number of people who are incarcerated each year for marijuana offences and the high cost of housing prisoners, the $7.7 billion in expected savings seems like a reasonable figure, though I would like to see estimates produced by other groups.

Source: economics.about.com
October 21, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
CraftySince90

[I]Interestingly, marijuana is California
October 21, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
unknown force.

thats if people want to go to a store and buy it, why wouldn't they just keep getting it where they are getting it for cheaper?
October 21, 2010 @ 06:33 PM
Dray

Imma vote for it but im not confident it will pass.
October 21, 2010 @ 06:33 PM
CraftySince90

Lol. atleast try harder. It will be cheap enough to buy from the state

-

Pot prices could drop from $375 an ounce under the state's current medical marijuana law to as little as $38 per ounce before taxes as legal pot suddenly becomes available to the public, RAND researhers concluded.
October 21, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
soap

i hope not. i don't wanna be walkin through marijuana clouds like i already have to with cigarette clouds. and as much as people assume it would help the economy it seems like people over exagerrate. people are still gonna get drugs from where they get them since it wouldn't be taxed

lol u even read what prop 19 is proposing?
October 21, 2010 @ 07:13 PM
krn_zmb

no.
October 21, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
heeennry

I'm gonna vote yes on it, but I really doubt it'll pass. I just can't see the government (and older people) letting something like this pass.

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

October 21, 2010 @ 08:49 PM
cosmic

hope so, but i doubt it actually will.
October 21, 2010 @ 08:54 PM
ABGoHard

it will only pass if you westcoast mothafuckas go vote, stop jerkin off and hit the fuckin booth so we can get hi
October 21, 2010 @ 09:34 PM
Virungă

How many people do you know who go out of there way everyday to find black market squares?
October 21, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
HELLA.

Fuck prop 19, its all about prop 215.
October 21, 2010 @ 09:56 PM
FFFiasco

the cigarette companies will monopolize the marijuana crop so in theory this would be bad for dealers if it happened.
October 21, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
Berserker

look at how happy this nig is
he got it

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

October 22, 2010 @ 03:55 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELm6hEfMAsQ&feature=player_embedded
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k4zTAe7TGw

I mean come on, cops got better things to do than arrest victimless behaving stoners and let robbers, rapists, and criminals receiving reduced senteces because the prison is getting way too crowded.

Yes on 19

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 22, 2010 @ 04:56 AM
KUSH

no one is going to prison for weed unless theyre moving weight....

its funny how many of you are talking numbers yet barely know anything about economics. many of you talk about the drug game like you know whats going on.

the drug cartels dont give a fuck about marijuana because it is like 1% of their profits. how do i know that? logic... think about how much space growing marijuana requires. if they have that much space to grow marijuana, why wont they just grow coca which would be WAY more profitable. plus if you have a outdoor grow, that shit takes around a year before u can harvest..

personally, i vote no on 19 and that is a unbiased educated answer. and im not saying that cause i can lose money from 19 passing. im saying no for the greater good.

this makes me realize that this is how alot of people vote on shit in this country... they barely know whats really going on for many of these laws so they just take a uneducated vote.

i could go on for days on this topic...
October 22, 2010 @ 05:45 AM
Constellations

Yeah^ its a lie to say that the cartels are going to be greatly damaged by this passing, al capone didnt fade away after prohibition ended.

but what could it hurt if it was passed? it would still help the state's economy wouldn't it?

\X/

October 22, 2010 @ 07:57 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

The problem is, once marijuana is legalized the cooperations will be "allowed" to by up the marijuana. Dont believe me look at what Monsanto has done to seeds in this country. There isnt a goddamn seed you can buy in this country and grow without permission from Monsanto. How is that a cooperation is able to control our food? They all (being the illuminati) work together.

By marijuana being legalized we the people now lose control over the quality, strains, price, and much more. You think a nickle bag is hitting your pockets? Wait till your paying 30 dollars for some shit that is no stronger than the worst of your regs or greens.

You think the California government really cares about the people? Shit this is another agenda by the FEDS to enforce further errosion of personal choice. This country is going to hell quick, if not already there.

BIGGER PICTURE FOLKS!!!!!
October 22, 2010 @ 07:58 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

Oh and guess who owns the patent company?....ready for this????.................... The illuminati!!!! Lol
October 22, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
Obeyprop

ur fucking stupid they already said the price of a joint will be 3-5 bucks depending on the strain

plus you already know there's going to be 2 for 1 days, get educated before you start talking
October 22, 2010 @ 12:09 PM
iDANYO

If any of you actually read the ballot, you would know how poorly written and how many loopholes it has that will effect us negatively. I am all for the legalization of MJ, but I am NOT supporting this particular ballot. It's gonna be legalized regardless in the next couple of years, its just what prop will pass, and when it will pass.
October 22, 2010 @ 12:13 PM
VADO-U.N.

plus you already know there's going to be 2 for 1 days, get educated before you start talking

lolwot? nikka this aint burger king
October 22, 2010 @ 02:11 PM
gnar

Polls are showing that it will.

Please login first to reply.