Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 21, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
Oh Shit Ninjas! MILK, RUN!!!

if you actually look into it, asians have had a history of being taken advantage of by european/american countries just like other minorities.

I laugh at the irony of any black or hispanic person here telling asians to stop being upset over "nothing"

it ISSS nothing, you fucking baby

"ohhhh they called me smarttttt, they said i know karate, ohhhhh"

lol gtfoh, no one is ever going to NOT hire you based off your stereotypes
October 21, 2010 @ 12:29 PM
Shoutbox

First off, get educated. Arizona legislation? LOL, will you freaking little children stop acting like it was a racist legislation. Are the white republicans and just leaders in general racist? Probably, get over it. The legislation its self was completely legal and not racist. Just because herds of hispanics come in and a law is then enacted to stop this, does not mean racism.

Secondly, yes the stereotypes are fairly minor, but your first stereotype about education can actually be a huge negative.

For instance,1.) colleges now grade asians on a different level, many wont admit it, secondly many wont get certain jobs, whether it is because they are asian or because they are too experienced/educated.

I have an asian friend who recently applied for many jobs and couldnt get one, ended up at an asian restaurant. It plays a role, 2.)theres no doubt in my mind many employeers will higher a white girl before an asian, especially 3.) if the asian girl looks really asian and not americanized.

But fact is, the world is a bitch.

1.)how do you know this?

2.)a white girl will most likely be hired over an asian girl/boy, hispanic boy/girl, black boy/girl, and pretty much any race in between. so whats the big deal?

3.) all asians look asian, so how can one look "really asian"? lack of popular american haircut?

4.) quit bitching.
October 21, 2010 @ 12:32 PM
Shoutbox

im sayin, what employer is not looking for someone that is intelligent and can defend themselves in case of emergencies. asians have it so hard.

-HOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL!!!
October 21, 2010 @ 12:37 PM
dirtyandypants

i don't even think that's what people are referring to. It's not just the stereotypes. it's the general attitude that america has about towards asian people.

I think you misunderstand my position. I'm not even complaining because I've been givin a lot of great opportunities. and I don't think any asian should complain. I think they should do something about it if they feel mistreated. But we can all agree... nobody takes asians seriously. lmao. not even now. Im sorry you have so many hardships to deal with lol. smoke2dat.
October 21, 2010 @ 04:22 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

ayyy Yul Kwon is my ∆∆∆∆∆

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 21, 2010 @ 04:59 PM
The Main Event

everyone gets stereotyped idgaf
October 21, 2010 @ 05:07 PM
Shoutbox

wtf u talking about???????

employers would hire an asian before any other race like blacks or hispanics, get real

lol re read what i typed, im saying what your saying.
October 21, 2010 @ 05:07 PM

Inactive

Skimmed through the thread and I got a few things to say...

When it comes to stereotypes Asians don't even have it all that bad when compared to other ethnicities and cultures. Good at math? Nerd? Knows martial arts? Horrible drivers? Small penis? Small <insert physical attribute>? Eats dogs?

Shit, a lot of these stereotypes are based off actual facts and are just generalized to form insults. It's not even that bad.

If you're not proving the stereotype wrong and all your doing is complaining about it then of course it'll perpetuate. I think a lot of Asians automatically fall into a hole that's dug before them because of their race and just sit in the hole taking the negativity without even trying to climb out.
October 21, 2010 @ 05:08 PM
iDANYO

SUP WiT THE BINGBINGS?
October 21, 2010 @ 06:10 PM
Dental Plan

October 21, 2010 @ 06:12 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Asians get the short end of the stick in America because they dont stick up for themselves. The fact that asian characters get played by white ppl in movies (dbz, avatar), and asians aren't portrayed in the media in any diverse way, this'll continue to happen until they say otherwise.

Please login first to reply.