Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 15, 2010 @ 03:56 AM
PopbottlesMVP

real talk, approaching ladies at houseparties is easy. but at the club its hella hard for me. Outta my comfort zone I suppose. How yall go about approaching ladies at the club for a dance or whatever?? you grab a random bitch to dance or you got specifics you do. Post your tactics here cool
October 15, 2010 @ 10:21 AM
The Noise

millions

October 15, 2010 @ 10:31 AM
Steve Bartman

I thought RT meant retweet :D
October 15, 2010 @ 10:33 AM
THiZZ

You herb, What up Helgen...

-THiZZ
October 15, 2010 @ 10:54 AM
Spankbank

Pop champagne, OOOOOHHH
October 15, 2010 @ 11:58 AM
modernmischief

Realtalk coming from someone who goes to the club just about every week,don't try to pick up girls because.

1.Most women have they're guard up in the club,and are quick to shoot down any guy that approaches them,because honestly what guy goes to a night club looking for his future wife? women know that most guys coming up to them in the club are just trying to get laid,and plus we all know alot of women are shallow,so shooting guys down in the club that desire them gives them a sense of authority

2. I've if a girl does give her number,she may have been drunk and won't even remember who you are and get creeped out by a random dude texting her,or she may do the infamous move of giving you her just so you can go away or give you a fake number,and alot of women give out their numbers just for attention and well talk to you the days after and let you stroke her ego by pursuing her and telling her how cute she was in the club,but have no real intentions of going on a date.

So bottom-line is don't go to the club LOOKING for girls,just chill with your boys dance and look like your having the time of your life,and bitches will come to you,or bring a really good looking female friend to the club because we all know women are jealous and intrigued by a man with another woman.
October 15, 2010 @ 12:12 PM
MMethod

^haha i hear that
October 15, 2010 @ 12:21 PM
Cortex

Realtalk coming from someone who goes to the club just about every week,don't try to pick up girls because.

1.Most women have they're guard up in the club,and are quick to shoot down any guy that approaches them,because honestly what guy goes to a night club looking for his future wife? women know that most guys coming up to them in the club are just trying to get laid,and plus we all know alot of women are shallow,so shooting guys down in the club that desire them gives them a sense of authority

2. I've if a girl does give her number,she may have been drunk and won't even remember who you are and get creeped out by a random dude texting her,or she may do the infamous move of giving you her just so you can go away or give you a fake number,and alot of women give out their numbers just for attention and well talk to you the days after and let you stroke her ego by pursuing her and telling her how cute she was in the club,but have no real intentions of going on a date.

So bottom-line is don't go to the club LOOKING for girls,just chill with your boys dance and look like your having the time of your life,and bitches will come to you,or bring a really good looking female friend to the club because we all know women are jealous and intrigued by a man with another woman.

nikka you gay
October 15, 2010 @ 01:48 PM
Trollinator

or

I want to see the world burn

October 15, 2010 @ 01:54 PM
ho0dless

"How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice - can I have your number?"

If this doesn't get her just slip mad roofies into her drink.
October 15, 2010 @ 01:56 PM
ClydeFrazier

Learn to dance and just go up to a bitch and slowly move in. If You ask em to dance they're just gonna say nah (cuz they're bitches) so you just gotta appear confident, but not creepy, and just go for it.

Melo Gang All Day

October 15, 2010 @ 02:15 PM
metalslug

dance with your dick hanging out of the zipper.
October 15, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
JLK

i lost my number... can i have yours?
October 15, 2010 @ 02:41 PM
Legit Shit

word to modernmischief. don't walk around fucking lurking for a girl, just do you LOOK LIKE YOU'RE HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE and girls will close in and make dat eye contact..

as long as you and your friends look like cool people to hang with and not like dorks. and having that pawn (female friend) works wonders too.

upthefunk

October 15, 2010 @ 02:44 PM
Cortex

dance with your dick hanging out of the zipper.

October 15, 2010 @ 02:58 PM
gnar

Don't do anything until they approach you. Real talk.
October 15, 2010 @ 03:12 PM
ClydeFrazier

^lolwut? You realize every fine bitch is gonna have a ton of dudes all over her, she ain't gonna come lookin for you. You gotta show confidence and make the first move.

Melo Gang All Day

October 15, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Spoken like a true ugly
October 15, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
ho0dless

^lolwut? You realize every fine bitch is gonna have a ton of dudes all over her, she ain't gonna come lookin for you. You gotta show confidence and make the first move.

This.
October 15, 2010 @ 03:30 PM
Cortex

spoken like a true ugly
October 15, 2010 @ 04:22 PM
PopbottlesMVP

good looks
October 15, 2010 @ 04:25 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Spoken like a true ugly
October 15, 2010 @ 04:30 PM
soap

Spoken like a true ugly
October 15, 2010 @ 04:35 PM
Fashawn.

for me its not that hard. i just look for drunk bitches and crab their ass and just start dancing.
t

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

October 15, 2010 @ 04:43 PM
Herban

Just make it rain like
October 15, 2010 @ 05:17 PM
bayareanative

Well first of all don't go alone. Second, your friends should not be douchebags and/or creepers. It would help if you had some girls rolling with you too so you don't look like a pack of dogs.
October 15, 2010 @ 05:19 PM
sado

lol
October 15, 2010 @ 06:05 PM
DonPedro

spoken like a true ugly
October 15, 2010 @ 06:27 PM
HabsFan

Spoken like a true ugly
October 15, 2010 @ 06:29 PM
KoreanJesus

Spoken like a true ugly