Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 14, 2010 @ 03:16 AM
OneEyeWilly

Kinda directed towards the older posters. How do you not get complacent with whats already infront of you?

Aside from bills and other things that make it mandatory, what do you guys use as determination to acheive more and strive for better? How do you guys stay hungry to improve yourself? Where does you're drive and inner-motivation come from?
October 14, 2010 @ 03:23 AM
Ferdi

October 14, 2010 @ 03:25 AM
ThisIsDeep

lol.
October 14, 2010 @ 03:29 AM
HELLA.

dont really think you know when to use this gif.
October 14, 2010 @ 03:31 AM
illy

i thought you were talking about food :C

same. didn't understand until the last line. #fatgirlswag
October 14, 2010 @ 03:34 AM
Dental Plan

Aside from bills and other things that make it mandatory, what do you guys use as determination to acheive more and strive for better? How do you guys stay hungry to improve yourself? Where does you're drive and inner-motivation come from?

window shopping
October 14, 2010 @ 03:58 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

+write a list.

make couple of columns like WISH, WANT, NEED

then write them down therefore now u have a better idea of what you REALLY NEED to BUY.

+save half of ur money everytime u get a paycheck. Write down ur daily spending on ur calendar.

It helps u see exactly how much u spent on what kind of things in a month or in a week.

EDITED

*oh yeah i forgot to answer him LOL. i get my motivation from myself and my family who i dearly love and care for.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 14, 2010 @ 04:00 AM
Dental Plan

^you didnt really answer his question
October 14, 2010 @ 08:19 AM
dylanjohn

good topic

competitive nature & a healthy dose of jealousy often snaps me out complacency.
October 14, 2010 @ 08:37 AM
Cake

remind myself that i want bitches, better cars and a better life my myself and my fam
October 14, 2010 @ 09:02 AM
Prime Minister

go feed the poor
October 14, 2010 @ 09:29 AM
linh

smoke alot of weed can improve your motivation to improve yourself
October 14, 2010 @ 09:42 AM
no alibi

girls like this

cars like this

and cribs like this
October 14, 2010 @ 10:12 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Kinda directed towards the older posters. How do you not get complacent with whats already infront of you?

Honestly man, one thing that pushes me is getting around successful people that are where I'd like to be in life. Getting around others who are more successful than I am or smarter than I am or better at something than I am.....because it pushes me in like a healthy competition..it forces me to learn...it forces me to grow..but it also shows me that these things are attainable. For real, get around successful people and you'll want to be successful too. That's another reason I wanna move to boston. All my dudes out there are cakin nicely. That makes me wanna get out there and get some cake of my own.

BTW, content doesn't mean complacent. Always be grateful for what you have and be content with it because you know it can all be taken away in a split second of random chance. Sometimes dudes forget to be content and keep wanting more when they already have a perfect life. That's why nigs cheat on their wives, lose their kids respect, do crazy shit...cuz they always want more. But being grateful and content with what you have doesn't mean that you have to settle for less or stop striving for more. But sometimes you gotta know when to walk away from that poker table before you lose it all. Nah mean? But yeah man. Get around money makers b.

respect your elders

i thought you were talking about food :C

At first I thought the same until I read the post.
October 14, 2010 @ 10:16 AM
ClydeFrazier

girls like this

cars like this

and cribs like this

cool

Melo Gang All Day

October 14, 2010 @ 10:52 AM
originalhype

ART
Sights seeing
Magazine
Pictures
Determination
Inspired
Seomthing to prove
Prove the world thhat you're not a loser
Lifestyle
Goals

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

October 14, 2010 @ 10:54 AM
F/22

ask ronnel lmao

real talk he seems to know what hes doin.
October 14, 2010 @ 11:01 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

ask ronnel lmao

real talk he seems to know what hes doin.

he sells weed dude. That's not exactly the greatest advice to give people. lol
October 14, 2010 @ 11:15 AM
SOmuchGREEN

LOL men work for Women Cars and Cribs !~ Money is so powerful!
October 14, 2010 @ 11:20 AM
Colin G.

flush your mind of the bullshit, divorce the ego, and keep stepping.
easier said than done but your only adversity is yourself so "defeat you, and do you" is the slogan here.
October 14, 2010 @ 11:48 AM
OneEyeWilly

thanks for the feedback and funny gif homies i lol'd. not irl but w/e

idk tho its like either you have the drive to make it or you dont. drive = determination, dedication and discipline. i heard this quote "some people are destined to succeed. some people are determined." Real shit
October 14, 2010 @ 11:50 AM
Shanklin

I stay motivated with the help of my friends, my crew. I always tell 'em if one of us make it, we all make it, so it's kinda a race to see who gets their foot in the door first. I'm 19 so dreams are still possibilities in my eyes.

Edit: I think I read someone say something about making lists, that shit works wonders, think of it as completing mission objectives lol. And finally, at least TRY. I'd rather try and fail than not try at all.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

October 14, 2010 @ 12:01 PM
DUNCAN99

girls like this

cars like this

and cribs like this

brainwashed
October 14, 2010 @ 12:52 PM
57s

Wealth begins in the mind
October 14, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

things thing things and get MORE THINGS... until what???

fuck materliastc shit,it makes us happy only for temporarily.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 14, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
F/22

watch the news, envy lifestyles, and hanging around successful people helps. Find your favorite interests an see how you can make it so you hit it big in the future. Take photos? step it up an sell it. All the little things that make you small dollars on top of a job helps especially when your young.
October 14, 2010 @ 01:54 PM
soap

smoke weed breh

always makes me real hungry cool
October 14, 2010 @ 02:18 PM
flow

October 14, 2010 @ 02:41 PM
ABGoHard

Fineee it's not about food.

I guess for me, it's the fact that I'm at cc and I want to get the Fuxk out of here. Everyone complains about being/getting/afraid they wil be stuck but really, youre the one that let's yourself get stuck. just gotta keep going. Also, I don't want to end up like my mom. They way she grew up, her morals, her lifestyle, it's definitely not something I want to happen to me. That goes with the rest of my family. My drive is to break away from what my family allowed themselves to be.

Also, like a few mentioned, surround yourself with successful people. It'll drive you more to be successful yourself. What sucks about city is that no one is really successful (maybe, but I wouldn't know) so right now... Everything I said at first is my drive

Honestly man, one thing that pushes me is getting around successful people that are where I'd like to be in life. Getting around others who are more successful than I am or smarter than I am or better at something than I am.....because it pushes me in like a healthy competition..it forces me to learn...it forces me to grow..but it also shows me that these things are attainable. For real, get around successful people and you'll want to be successful too. That's another reason I wanna move to boston. All my dudes out there are cakin nicely. That makes me wanna get out there and get some cake of my own.

BTW, content doesn't mean complacent. Always be grateful for what you have and be content with it because you know it can all be taken away in a split second of random chance. Sometimes dudes forget to be content and keep wanting more when they already have a perfect life. That's why nigs cheat on their wives, lose their kids respect, do crazy shit...cuz they always want more. But being grateful and content with what you have doesn't mean that you have to settle for less or stop striving for more. But sometimes you gotta know when to walk away from that poker table before you lose it all. Nah mean? But yeah man. Get around money makers b.

agree with this but st the end of the day just be realistic and want it, and shanklin said some real shit too,list put you on
October 14, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
OneEyeWilly

+rep to errbody in this thread real rap

Please login first to reply.