Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 7, 2010 @ 09:28 PM
bullets

has anyone thought about importing and exporting arms? i think thats a shitload of money, but you are gonan end up a warlord or something oh and also a millionaire!cool
October 8, 2010 @ 12:34 AM
Juki

yea, yea....everyone says to invest but its not that easy. You gotta know what to invest in and when. Plus you already gotta have money.

Open a streetwear/shoe shopcool

Doubleclutchhoops.com

October 8, 2010 @ 12:59 AM
alberto1989

mexican cartel

no joke them
October 8, 2010 @ 09:40 AM
SantaDuJuan

think big man, seriously
take risks and don't look back
October 8, 2010 @ 09:47 AM
chemist.

get a good job and invest your money.
to whoever said stay clear of real estate: clearly you don't realize real estate is one of the best long term investments out there...

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

October 8, 2010 @ 10:01 AM
hypoh

get a good job and invest your money.
to whoever said stay clear of real estate: clearly you don't realize real estate is one of the best long term investments out there...

Are you kidding me? The housing market is so fucked right now. There is a surplus of houses with no buyers because no one is risking their money; hence it is a buyer's market. The builders can't stop building because it's the only thing they know how to do. Go buy a house and watch it depreciate. Sure this may not be the case in Canada or where ever you're from, but it is in the US. The OP obviously isn't in it for the long term, and long term is exactly the time it'll take for the housing market to come back up and level out.
October 8, 2010 @ 10:21 AM
sellme

Yup, in Canada it ain't that bad. You can buy a newly constructed 300k house where I live and flip it within 6 months for 350-360. After taxes and fees though you're only making about half that.

If you really want to make a living, go start a business. If you do it right, the money will come. My homie is 22 and runs his own small VOIP telephone service for about 200 people, he rolls around in an Audi and is making a respectable high class living off that.
October 8, 2010 @ 10:29 AM
tonysteak

surprised nobody suggested this.

find something you're good at doing on cam, like reviews, camera, fashion, whatever. then become a youtube partner. you get a lot of views,

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

October 8, 2010 @ 10:36 AM
Legit Shit

I want to hear from Ronnel.

upthefunk

October 8, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
kmz

my homie is 22 and runs his own small voip telephone service for about 200 people, he rolls around in an audi and is making a respectable high class living off that.

no way?
October 8, 2010 @ 01:15 PM
FROADS

You could become rich if that's what you really want in life. If you believe you can do something then go ahead n do it, don't just wait for shit to drop on your lap(lol at that Everest College commercial). Don't gamble on luck either. A friend(acquaintance, it's not like I call the guy to say wassup or ever pounded) of mine, his dad, came into this country penniless and without knowing a word of English...Anywyay, dude busted his ass for like 10 years straight and with all the money that he saved he went and opened up a small 99 cents store. Eventually, he sold the place for twice the price he invested..Then ventured into real estate and as soon as he got money from that he started his own car dealership...

From what I know of, he owns a couple of houses(already paid for, so he rents them) and still continues to run that dealership..Thing is, if u wanna be a millionaire, you gotta be on the move every single moment and take advantage of every single opportunity. If u see that one gig is not working out look into something else and bust balls.
October 8, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
Dental Plan

^that story is the most useful advice given in this thread

everybody saying shit like "invest" and "real estate"

why yall tellin him to invest when the dude said he was broke as fuck

he aint got nothing to invest
October 8, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
Molly Wopp

Property is good if you have money to invest, in long term you can make a lot if you sell/rent out the property. But since you need money and want to make money in a short term, try getting a job and save every penny you can so you can have a foundation to start from. Once you get about lets say 5-10 grand you can try the stock market/small buy and sell business/etc. To make a million you have to invest/spend a lot more than $100-$1000 or even $100,000. Start with small investments and build into bigger investments.
October 8, 2010 @ 09:41 PM
TwiggyDig

get a college degree and go from there. much easier to make money in this country with a college degree.

Please login first to reply.