Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 4, 2010 @ 06:35 PM
desab

search up fpm stand up.
October 4, 2010 @ 06:38 PM
spinningharmony

you're wrong
October 4, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
Axraexl

black people are inherently evil because all they do is rape women, smoke crack, and live off welfare. But they kill each other in gangs so the world is made a better place.

white people are inherently evil because all they do is rape women, smoke crack, and live off welfare.
But they kill each other in war so the world is made a better place.

Fixed...
Why is it fixed?
Because white men are statistically more likely to rape woman and children and at times men too.
Do drugs more than any other race, Blacks mostly do weed.
Whites do Heroin, PCP, Acid, X, Cocaine, Shrooms, etc
and more white people are on wellfare than Blacks.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

October 4, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
no1collector

October 4, 2010 @ 06:43 PM
Constellations

You know how people question whether people are born inherently good or evil? Well, now you know -- the white man is born rotten. Why, you ask? I'll tell you why. I haven't met a white person who isn't: A) prejudice/racist/discriminatory/xenophobic/etc B)insensitive towards other groups C) Arrogant (i.e. thinking the way the do/say something is the only way it should be done.

And the list could go on. It's like you meet one, you think they're cool, then they get comfortable and you see the true colors. I literally had one dude tell me based on the principles this country was "founded" on, we shouldn't let Muslims build the mosque. Like really? Are you that ignorant.

*says the guy with a white girl as his avy*

^ 1) Indians are Asian
2) Only white people are evil

word. Osama isn't evil, kim jong il isn't evil, saddam hussein isnt evil.

Should see the Fpm thread. Basically a group of kids trying to make a movement on hate against Pinoys and again with stereotyping. Hypebeast is just getting ridiculous with the racism and hate.

but all pinoys are the same >sad

\X/

October 4, 2010 @ 06:45 PM
JayLovesPinays

black people are inherently evil because all they do is rape women, smoke crack, and live off welfare.

Fixed...
Why is it fixed?
Because white men are statistically more likely to rape woman and children and at times men too.
White do Heroin, PCP, Acid, X, Cocaine, Shrooms, etc

go in
October 4, 2010 @ 06:46 PM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

black people are inherently evil because all they do is rape women, smoke crack, and live off welfare.

Fixed...
Why is it fixed?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9gN2hdybFY

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

October 4, 2010 @ 06:47 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

lol, :]

Wurr da pop kornz @?
October 4, 2010 @ 06:47 PM
Ulzzang

Blacks mostly do weed.
October 4, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
JayLovesPinays

Tryna find out if suicide's a largely white trend...

Google and confirm that for me, iight den
October 4, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
Visionary

*says the guy with a white girl as his avy*

word. Osama isn't evil, kim jong il isn't evil, saddam hussein isnt evil.

but all pinoys are the same >sad

All white people are the same.
Not saying I believe in that
But same sht different race.
Your retarded.
October 4, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

You know how people question whether people are born inherently good or evil? Well, now you know -- the white man is born rotten. Why, you ask? I'll tell you why. I haven't met a white person who isn't: A) prejudice/racist/discriminatory/xenophobic/etc B)insensitive towards other groups C) Arrogant (i.e. thinking the way the do/say something is the only way it should be done.

And the list could go on. It's like you meet one, you think they're cool, then they get comfortable and you see the true colors. I literally had one dude tell me based on the principles this country was "founded" on, we shouldn't let Muslims build the mosque. Like really? Are you that ignorant.

Look at you. Labeling all white people into a specific category. How does it feel being a hypocritical racist piece of shit?
October 4, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
JayLovesPinays

Rather be a piece of shit, than a whole one. >sad
October 4, 2010 @ 06:54 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

I don't need a sociology class, I draw from real life experience and interactions. I don't need a class to have my own interpretation of people.

Oh word, I'm glad to see your anecdote rivals scientific evidence and statistics. I got robbed by a black person once, so I guess they must all rob people. I got karate chopped in the neck by an Asian once so I guess they are all black-belts. I saw this one Hispanic dude waving a red cloth at a bull before, so they must all be Matadors, right?

You are a fucking moron. Do you even realize you are stereotyping an entire group of people based on a few life experiences? Just like the people you claim to hate. I don't even wanna point out the irony in this, you are probably too stupid to understand.

EDIT: Can we please ban anyone who makes a race related thread on HB? They are so fucking stupid.

\/\/\/\/\/ y u mad tho
October 4, 2010 @ 06:55 PM
Eaton

why are you guys feeding a troll thread. soon someone will come in here and comment on how "mad" you all got. just roll with the punches and realize that at the end of the day you're white and set for life

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 4, 2010 @ 06:58 PM
JayLovesPinays

Why you mad, though? Cause white people enslaved blacks for centuries? Because they stole land from Native Americans and killed the majority of their population? Because they invade other nations with their imperialist agendas?
October 4, 2010 @ 06:59 PM
JayLovesPinays

why are you guys feeding a troll thread. soon someone will come in here and comment on how "mad" you all got. just roll with the punches and realize that at the end of the day you're white and set for life

Until you die of skin cancer, but that's avoidable, just don't go outside.
October 4, 2010 @ 06:59 PM
Ape

Well, in my honest opinion, I think I'm Big Meech.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

October 4, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
Ulzzang

larry hoover imo
October 4, 2010 @ 07:01 PM
Eaton

or maybe kirk franklin also

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 4, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
Norrin Radd

lol this thread

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 4, 2010 @ 07:18 PM
Ape

or maybe kirk franklin also

[youtube]jbyDua2HL90[/youtube]

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

October 4, 2010 @ 07:54 PM
kilogram

you're the black one right?
October 4, 2010 @ 08:01 PM
Blunted at birth.

Tryna find out if suicide's a largely white trend...

Google and confirm that for me, iight den

ROFL I see what you did there! Das racist.cool
October 4, 2010 @ 08:08 PM
The Main Event

Excellent rebuttal

Yes, we are dealing with a true beacon of intelligence and tolerance here razz
October 4, 2010 @ 09:51 PM
ichigo81

black people are inherently evil because all they do is rape women, smoke crack, and live off welfare. But they kill each other in gangs so the world is made a better place.

hilarious because all white people go to asian countries and rape little girls and then make them mail order wives, all white people are hella noisy that's why they get they head busted so much, all white girls are sluts and swallow, all white men are mad because they have small penises and have weak game, has anybody ever noticed that in white neighborhoods it smells like shit 24-7, and why do dumb ass white people go camping and always get lost, and u dont want to piss a white man off, that's when he goes and jumps in a plane and kills people in an irs building or shoots up a post office, yeah white people are pretty much idiots and the bane of existence>sad
October 4, 2010 @ 10:02 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

HB Off Topic: Single handily setting back race relations and enforcing negative stereotypes since 2004.
October 4, 2010 @ 10:04 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 4, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
jowett

JayLovesPinays

this explains a lot
October 5, 2010 @ 12:40 AM
EMU OG

I don't need a sociology class, I draw from real life experience and interactions. I don't need a class to have my own interpretation of people.

You generalizing all white people as inherently evil based on the people you've met is prejudice and discriminatory.

No one likes a hypocrite, and that's a scientific fact

Please login first to reply.