Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 19, 2010 @ 02:43 AM
confusedambler

No racism, just I always see kanye, pharrell, and people with funny nicknames (kidudi? who is that lol) feature on the website. Not a big fan of them, but I guess they're ok, but the problem it's usually only them and most of their song is the rap and not real singing.

As international fashion site I believe more taste of music should be catered to, with diverse race and heritage. As for me I enjoy J-Rock/pop, heavy/extreme metal, lady gaga, taylor swift, british indie/rock, and classical. After all fashion is multifaceted and influence by many artists (X JAPAN!!!). It could be good to share more interesting artist from different genre. Just a suggestion. smile
September 19, 2010 @ 02:50 AM
Oh Shit Ninjas! MILK, RUN!!!

shut the fuck up chopz.
September 19, 2010 @ 02:53 AM

im gonna need you to leave. right now.
September 19, 2010 @ 02:53 AM
Virungă

Because Asians are corny
September 19, 2010 @ 02:55 AM
Koven

1 star
neg rep

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 19, 2010 @ 02:57 AM
DonPedro

Because Asians are corny

this
September 19, 2010 @ 03:01 AM
confusedambler

please dont be racist, im not one, and besides you've got a 600 page hot asian girls thread just below this so how corny can we be...
September 19, 2010 @ 03:02 AM
Oh Shit Ninjas! MILK, RUN!!!

i thought i told you to shut the fuck up
September 19, 2010 @ 03:03 AM
DonPedro

please dont be racist, im not one, and besides you've got a 600 page hot asian girls thread just below this so how corny can we be...

this site is mostly inhabited by herbs

^^^^
September 19, 2010 @ 03:22 AM
hentai

No racism, just I always see kanye, pharrell, and people with funny nicknames (kidudi? who is that lol) feature on the website. Not a big fan of them, but I guess they're ok, but the problem it's usually only them and most of their song is the rap and not real singing.

As international fashion site I believe more taste of music should be catered to, with diverse race and heritage. As for me I enjoy J-Rock/pop, heavy/extreme metal, lady gaga, taylor swift, british indie/rock, and classical. After all fashion is multifaceted and influence by many artists (X JAPAN!!!). It could be good to share more interesting artist from different genre. Just a suggestion. smile

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

September 19, 2010 @ 03:22 AM
ak

i love black people
September 19, 2010 @ 03:25 AM
modernmischief

Because the black man in North America is the most emulated man on earth,and I just caused this whole thread to blow up.
September 19, 2010 @ 03:28 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

my chest hurts from laughing at modern. my niccacool.
September 19, 2010 @ 03:39 AM
Juki

Because the black man in North America is the most emulated man on earth,and I just caused this whole thread to blow up.

yes, and because "street wear" as most popular fashion trends are heavily influence by Black people and hip hop culture as a whole.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

September 19, 2010 @ 03:47 AM
confusedambler

so you are telling me blacks are forefront of urban fashion? sorry but i travel to many place, and i can say imo japanese scene and british scene are just as vibrant. and of course euro dominate high fashion. japan more to the edgy.

but that is not my main point, my main point is simply as international fashion site with international audience, it is beneficial to all to cater to world-wide scene and multiple genre. not here to argue black music is better or black fashion is better it is subjective. just say to feature all.
September 19, 2010 @ 03:53 AM
ak

so you are telling me blacks are forefront of urban fashion? sorry but i travel to many place, and i can say imo japanese scene and british scene are just as vibrant. and of course euro dominate high fashion. japan more to the edgy.

but that is not my main point, my main point is simply as international fashion site with international audience, it is beneficial to all to cater to world-wide scene and multiple genre. not here to argue black music is better or black fashion is better it is subjective. just say to feature all.

streetwear derived from hip-hop urban scene back in 90s. black people are associated with hip-hop
September 19, 2010 @ 03:55 AM
Jirugi

^ Pretty much
September 19, 2010 @ 04:04 AM
Juki

yea, and let me add: japanese been imitating Black fashion from 90's for awhile now. They arent up on anything new. They just try harder it seems to us they do it better cause they kinda revive it. Plus everyone all over copied hip hop style at one point. Anywho....one big trend for streetwear is Jordans for example. Hmmm, where did that begin? with a Black athlete and made popular in urban communities. I could go on an on. Fitted hats, snap backs, everything. Jewelry, etc. So many rappers influence fashion/streetwear. They go hand in hand nowadays thats why this site is the way it iscool

Doubleclutchhoops.com

September 19, 2010 @ 06:37 AM
DeWale2

Mr confusedambler, instead of airing your displeasure at why mainly black musicians are featured heavily in relation to other races on this site, why don't you go into the music section and bring the kind of music you like to the table?

Are you coming in here to suggest we post less music associated with black people?

There are dubstep, hardcore punk, Indie and many other threads dealing with other types of music where black people don't dominate in the music section. I'm all for diversity, so post what kinds of music you like in there and jog on.
September 19, 2010 @ 07:14 AM
Dental Plan

Helgen lives in Japan
September 19, 2010 @ 07:39 AM
young idiot

Mr confusedambler, instead of airing your displeasure at why mainly black musicians are featured heavily in relation to other races on this site, why don't you go into the music section and bring the kind of music you like to the table?

Are you coming in here to suggest we post less music associated with black people?

There are dubstep, hardcore punk, Indie and many other threads dealing with other types of music where black people don't dominate in the music section. I'm all for diversity, so post what kinds of music you like in there and jog on.

half gonna have a field day with this
September 19, 2010 @ 09:08 AM
Dental Plan

Final Fantasy
where's the hassle
I dont want no hassle
I cross this border
and wheres the ponies and the unicorns
I need about a quarter
nyaaaah
September 19, 2010 @ 09:11 AM
Steve Bartman

- STFU and post in the right section
September 19, 2010 @ 09:20 AM
Ape

lolwot

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.