Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 8, 2010 @ 02:10 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

Two men walk into a little jazzy coffe house where they play live music,have a great book selection & serve some of the world's tastiest coffee & tea blends.As they enter & take a seat, they are greeted by a black haired,milky-skinned 23 yr.old european temptress.They both order two coffees which to their surprise they are asked,"Would you like some of my special breastmilk for a more exotic flavor?"With a quick look at each other & then her bosom.They both reply,"YES!"No longer then two minutes & forty seconds they get their orders.While sitting at their table drinking their coffee with the live jazz music playing.They notice that their black haired,milky-skinned 23 yr.old european goddess sitting in a chair with a baby bottle to her naval.Amazed that it seemed that something was indeed drinking from it,one of the men asked,"Excuse me but are you pregnant?"To which she proudly replied,"Why Yes!"The other man then asks,"How does your baby drink milk from your naval?"She explained that where she was born they were extremely poor & if people knew a young woman was lactating they would try & steal the babies food.So over time all the women from her country learned this trick.Awed & confused the first man then asked,"But what if they tried to pump milk from your breasts?"With a happy grin the young female replied,"Nothing would happen silly."So The second man then asked a better question,"Where does your milk come from then?"The black haired,milky-skinned 23 yr.old european beauty then replied,"Why out of my anus sir!"Which lead both men to say,"I thought this tasted like butt(er)milk.
September 8, 2010 @ 02:28 PM
skeetnyoface

A little rabbit is running happily through the forest when he stumbles upon a giraffe rolling a joint.

The rabbit looks at the giraffe and says, "Giraffe my friend, why do you do this? Come. Run with me through the forest! You''ll feel so much better!"

The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit. Then they come across an elephant doing coke.

So the rabbit again says, "Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come. Run with us through the pretty forest, you''ll see, you''ll feel so good!"

The elephant looks at them, looks at his razor, mirror and coke, then tosses them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe. The three animals then come across a lion about to shoot up.

"Lion my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come. Run with us through the beautiful forest and you''ll feel so good!" The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and mauls the rabbit.

The giraffe and elephant watch in horror and look at him and ask, "Lion, why did you do this? He was merely trying to help you."

The lion answers, "That little bastard! He makes me run around the forest like a fuckin idiot every time he's on ecstasy!"
September 8, 2010 @ 02:31 PM
Christdawg

September 10, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

the funniest one of these i've seen is actually of an asian kid, bonus points if you can find it&).
September 10, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
chief

i actually pooped on a tickle-me-elmo doll, just for shits and giggles

•••

September 10, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

that's the spirit s***s & giggles or get chucklebuttraped>sad.
September 10, 2010 @ 04:15 AM
pocketlabelz

lol!!!razz
September 10, 2010 @ 09:53 AM
Dorsal

September 10, 2010 @ 09:55 AM
DStyles

lmfao + rep for that gif

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.