Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 1, 2010 @ 07:55 PM
BKBROWN

posts are being deleted seriously

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

September 1, 2010 @ 07:55 PM
RawShack

lol ceremics, i tried to make a ashtray my teacher told me that it won't be made :/.
September 1, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

the most hypebeast people at this school wear boat shoes, dgk, gshock and some obscure snapbacks

This. Like seriously, EVERVYONE here has a DGK shirt. And tats are the new hype. Some guy has the Nike swoosh on his wrist with $woo$h under it. Looks like it was done by a 3rd grader. And he just got a chick biting a diamond on his neck. Looks soooooooooo Sloppy and shitty.. Smh. And dude always brags to me about how Stussy, Crooks, The Hundreds, and Obey have the best shirts ever and how he just sold all his sneakers to buy J's and Dunks. "HERP DERP MAH DAD GAVE MEH 200$ IMA GO BUY HELLA T'S" I could go on and on about this dude, but I would sound like a faggot..

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

September 1, 2010 @ 08:12 PM

Inactive

Today in ceramics class this korean nig in True Religions and Hundreds stared me down in my box logo cap and bape tee and shit was mad awkward...any shit happened to yall yet?

ps kid if ur a member here sorry bro

Actually, I was the kid in the hundreds tee and true religions. I was staring you down cuz I thought you were fresh.

In fact, look outside your window. I'm out there with binoculars, admiring your freshness.
September 1, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
BKBROWN

This this this this. Like seriously, EVERVYONE here has a DGK shirt. And tats are the new hype. Some guy has the Nike swoosh on his wrist with $woo$h under it. Looks like it was done by a 3rd grader. And he just got a chick biting a diamond on his neck. Looks soooooooooo Sloppy and shitty.. Smh. And dude always brags to me about how Stussy, Crooks, The Hundreds, and Obey have the best shirts ever and how he just sold all his sneakers to buy J's and Dunks. "HERP DERP MAH DAD GAVE MEH 200$ IMA GO BUY HELLA T'S" I could go on and on about this dude, but I would sound like a faggot..

lol
but obey does have good shirts if u can keep em clean

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

September 1, 2010 @ 09:01 PM
Space&Time

i think your the hybeast....wore bape
September 1, 2010 @ 09:03 PM
ClydeFrazier

This. Like seriously, EVERVYONE here has a DGK shirt. And tats are the new hype. Some guy has the Nike swoosh on his wrist with $woo$h under it. Looks like it was done by a 3rd grader. And he just got a chick biting a diamond on his neck. Looks soooooooooo Sloppy and shitty.. Smh. And dude always brags to me about how Stussy, Crooks, The Hundreds, and Obey have the best shirts ever and how he just sold all his sneakers to buy J's and Dunks. "HERP DERP MAH DAD GAVE MEH 200$ IMA GO BUY HELLA T'S" I could go on and on about this dude, but I would sound like a faggot..

lolol when i read that first sentence i imagined some flamer sayin it

and by a flamer i mean a flamboyant homosexual

Melo Gang All Day

September 1, 2010 @ 09:11 PM
Pinhead Larry

goin hawd in da paint
September 1, 2010 @ 09:17 PM
brandonicedout

This new kid at my school be wearin boat shoes and dope tops and like cargo shorts. We inspect eachothers fits like everyday lol

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

September 1, 2010 @ 09:32 PM
hentai

i think your the hybeast....wore bape

Word, such a hybeast for wear bape.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

September 1, 2010 @ 09:33 PM
SLiNG BLADE

GoodWood chains are the new hype in NYC.
i guess they had to turn away from the rosary beads.
September 1, 2010 @ 09:37 PM
Eliijah Pt 2

September 1, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
Vodica

everyone here dresses like kids on the facebook group.
pretty sad if you ask me.
maybe a few good fits but the rest are just crap.
25$ graphic tee.
shit jeans.
sbs/jordans.
September 1, 2010 @ 09:56 PM
im_hungry

Don't have any.

Everyone wears Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle.

Everyone.

dat midwest swag.
September 1, 2010 @ 09:57 PM
buffaloclone

some chunky ass sophomore had a green bape shirt with mario on the bape monkey. smh

http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/ follow ya boi, its pretty much all puppies and babes

September 1, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
lol

might as well change thread title to: Lets check out other guys at your school

fags

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

September 1, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
gnar

so youre making pots out of clay in an 80 dollar tee and 50 dollar hat? oh werd.

hahahaha.
September 1, 2010 @ 10:06 PM
im_hungry

might as well change thread title to: Lets check out other guys at your school

fags

lol @ acting like you don't notice what other people wear when you post on a site like this.
September 1, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
ThaGame

this is mega GAYYYY
September 1, 2010 @ 10:29 PM
lol

lol @ acting like you don't notice what other people wear when you post on a site like this.

so posting on a site like this automatically means i have to check out other guys at my school?

ok lol

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

September 1, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
im_hungry

so posting on a site like this automatically means i have to check out other guys at my school?

ok lol

Well it definitely means you're more inclined to notice what people wear, and since you're saying this you may as well go on WDYWT and talk about how gay that is too.

But it's not as if it takes much effort to see what people are wearing. Unless you have the shittiest sight in the world all you have to do is look at them.
September 2, 2010 @ 04:53 AM
Jake2545

Well it definitely means you're more inclined to notice what people wear, and since you're saying this you may as well go on WDYWT and talk about how gay that is too.

But it's not as if it takes much effort to see what people are wearing. Unless you have the shittiest sight in the world all you have to do is look at them.

Tearin this
September 2, 2010 @ 06:21 AM
Brosef

Don't have any.

Everyone.

dat midwest swag.

September 2, 2010 @ 09:29 AM
Imco0l

Don't have any.

Everyone.

dat midwest swag.

mayb an exception of 2-3 ppl.
September 2, 2010 @ 10:12 AM
premeAdonna

Today in ceramics class this korean nig in True Religions and Hundreds stared me down in my box logo cap and supreme no gods no masters tee and shit was mad awkward...any shit happened to yall yet?

ps kid if ur a member here sorry bro

Fixed
September 2, 2010 @ 07:17 PM
tajubom

im one of the hypebeast my outfit will always cost like 1000 or more
September 2, 2010 @ 07:49 PM
CocoDealer

Today in ceramics class this korean nig in True Religions and Hundreds stared me down in my box logo cap and bape tee and shit was mad awkward...any shit happened to yall yet?

picturing this scenario made me laugh hard.

Well nothing like this has never happened to me at uni. I study chemistry in the UK and 99% of people wear the same shit, (eg flared battered jeans and free tee shirts absolutely WOEFUL). no one appreciates my garments, only the hyped up asian international students.
September 2, 2010 @ 07:55 PM

Inactive

im one of the hypebeast my outfit will always cost like 1000 or more

hi. Name is aluane d'amueai zulu.
I am rich nigerian prince living in ngeria. I have special ofer for you good friend. All my familie is killed in civil war- very tragic. I want to extend to u speshial ofer. I transfer my $900 00 0 00 into your bank account, and i cum to ur house, get my money, and u kep $99098 907 of money to show my thanks. Before transaktion takeking place, need your bank information. Thank you good friend and buddy
September 2, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
Food

hundreds is mad mainstream. crooks is too. theres like one or two guys i respect with their fits. rocking OF and other japanese shit lol.
September 2, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
DREWKKAKE

i was at rubios the other day.. saw a kid in apc's and w)tap eras.. and his friend wearing a box camp cap. they kept staring at me

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Please login first to reply.