Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 21, 2010 @ 12:20 AM
heydeleteme

The Texas Mental Health system is a fucking joke. I was in and out of 2 different hospitals for like 2 weeks. I home came and got severely mentally and physical abused by my mother; the outcome was baaaaaaaaaaad. Now I'm in a very stable and living in a creative, positive, and friendly environment(for now).

Appreciate all the support smile
September 21, 2010 @ 12:26 AM
MMethod

sounds like ur goin in a good direction bro good luck wit everything
September 21, 2010 @ 12:41 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^^that's good to hear man.

Every journey starts with 1 step so take 1 step at a time.

Be healthy n stay positive my friend.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 21, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
soap

good luck with everything homie

keep your head up... i'll have you in my thoughts
September 21, 2010 @ 12:49 AM
The Governor

Good luck bro. i hope you can get everything you want out of your decision as well as your life. Keep your head up man.
September 21, 2010 @ 01:03 AM
yoon

good luck bro. hope everything turns out fine.
we'll be waiting

www.ronindivision.com

September 21, 2010 @ 01:09 AM
julian.

more updates!
<3 aaron.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

September 21, 2010 @ 02:47 AM
gaws

All the best to you for the future man. I seriously hope it all works out for the best.

By the way...anyone else kind of amazed at the sincerity and what seems to be general compassion of this thread thus far? Not what I'm used to from HB and I'm kind of surprised...
September 21, 2010 @ 02:58 AM
ak

All the best to you for the future man. I seriously hope it all works out for the best.

By the way...anyone else kind of amazed at the sincerity and what seems to be general compassion of this thread thus far? Not what I'm used to from HB and I'm kind of surprised...

took the words right out of my mouse
September 21, 2010 @ 05:26 AM
gaws

took the words right out of my mouse

god damnit
September 21, 2010 @ 10:25 AM
heydeleteme

November 17, 2011 @ 06:49 PM
heydeleteme

What's up, HB?
November 17, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
rogue

What's up, HB?

shouldn't you be doing a 6 month 'mental' bid?
November 17, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
TwiggyDig

good luck brother!
November 17, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
Trollinator

what's up brother?

I want to see the world burn

November 17, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
Erikuff

What's up, HB?

shouldn't you be doing a 6 month 'mental' bid?

its been a year
November 18, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
heydeleteme

I'm living in the Rocky Mountains (CO) now, working two day-jobs, and focusing on my creative endevours whenever I can.

After I was discharged from the hospital last year, I turned one of my visions, of directing my own record label to life. Music has always been my strongest passion, and after the most traumatic experience of my life, it only felt right to chase what felt right. We put our first 12&quot; this past Summer, and I will be announcing the next release shortly. I had the opportunity to headline a few out of state shows last month -- One in Cincinnati and the other in Austin on Halloween.

You can follow SUB LAB's moves via SoundCloud and Facebook.

It's safe to say I was given the reality check I needed...Now, I'm moving forward with a positive head on my shoulders.
November 18, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
Legit Shit

dope shit. always good to hear things turn out right. keep it up.

upthefunk

November 18, 2011 @ 12:37 AM
bapa

I'm living in the Rocky Mountains (CO) now, working two day-jobs, and focusing on my creative endevours whenever I can.

After I was discharged from the hospital last year, I turned one of my visions, of directing my own record label to life. Music has always been my strongest passion, and after the most traumatic experience of my life, it only felt right to chase what felt right. We put our first 12&amp;quot; this past Summer, and I will be announcing the next release shortly. I had the opportunity to headline a few out of state shows last month -- One in Cincinnati and the other in Austin on Halloween.

It's safe to say I was given the reality check I needed...Now, I'm moving forward with a positive head on my shoulders.

what did you do in cincy?
November 18, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
Constellations

your mom sounds like a cunt

\X/

November 18, 2011 @ 12:54 AM
heydeleteme

After I was discharged from the hospital last year, I turned one of my visions, of directing my own record label to life. Music has always been my strongest passion, and after the most traumatic experience of my life, it only felt right to chase what felt right. We put our first 12&amp;amp;quot; this past Summer, and I will be announcing the next release shortly. I had the opportunity to headline a few out of state shows last month -- One in Cincinnati and the other in Austin on Halloween.

what did you do in cincy?

I did a set at Mayday Northside -- For a semi-monthly 'dubstep' event called PRESSURE.
November 18, 2011 @ 12:55 AM
heydeleteme

your mom sounds like a cunt

You have no idea lol...
November 18, 2011 @ 01:15 AM
Backspace

welcome back man. havent heard from you in a while, hope you and your label are going well.

lol my youtube channel got taken down smile
November 18, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
1973 tha Kami

I actually have clinical depression too.

But it's probably progressed to a lesser extent than yours.

My depression was brought on by my own lack of a sense of self, in spite of my acute awareness of the world/people, but yours sounds worse IMO.

The best advice I could give would be to FIND YOURSELF. It sounds corny as fuck, but taking time to examine my emotions on an intimate level, trying to understand my motivations and why i was how I was, helped me to alleviate some of the emotional bagagge that's characteristic of clincal depression.

I'm a much happier and more social person because of it.

Just take care, and if suicide shall ever materialize into as little as a fleeting thought: remember that suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems.

Naw moops u dont have clincal depression, ur just a cornball looking ass faggot. Kill yoself homie.

Anyways AIVB, wish you all the best towards ur recovery, sometimes things might look down but have you ever tried to preoccupy with things that ur interested in?
November 18, 2011 @ 01:39 AM

Inactive

Man having the right atmosphere around is very important. Focus on what makes you happy, and fuck everyone else.

How was your stay in the ward though? I was in the emergency section for a very short time, but that was mind-blowing..
November 18, 2011 @ 01:49 AM
shakintheD

this guy says to kill yourself

shouts out to moops x AIVB

depression sucks, but fuck killing yourself thats gay af

shouts to vash the stampede
November 18, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
Ceekay

Hmmm...stay strong man, wish you the best of luck. I believe you can conquer this even though I don't know you. It can be done.

I'd smoke up with you if I could.
November 18, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
1973 tha Kami

this guy says to kill yourself

shouts out to moops x AIVB

depression sucks, but fuck killing yourself thats gay af
shouts to vash the stampede

Smfh this lil nigguh D always has something to say. Moops doesn't deserve to live after the shit hes done
November 18, 2011 @ 03:04 AM
tmwtg

Damn, it's been a year already?

Shit, time flies; I remember this thread like it was yesterday. Glad you're doing well, man. Stay up.
November 18, 2011 @ 03:57 AM
heydeleteme

All you motherfuckers have different username's now.

Please login first to reply.