September 1, 2010 @ 02:34 AM
heydeleteme

o ya btw a state hospital wouldnt be ideal

they ganna abuse you in there and other patients will be after you

its like prison mayne

I have no where else to go. I've been everywhere else. And they have separate units for different types of patients.
September 1, 2010 @ 02:34 AM
whoRichard?

Good luck mayne, best of luck to you really, I hope once you do get out, you'll be a changed man and your life will be a lot more carefree, in the mean time adios.
September 1, 2010 @ 02:35 AM
Hova

I have no where else to go. I've been everywhere else. And they have separate units for different patients.

its not good for you though youre ganna come out worse than you did in

they ganna force feed you pills and meds and give you shots

smh find another way man
September 1, 2010 @ 02:36 AM
heydeleteme

Stereotypes, man lol
September 1, 2010 @ 02:40 AM
.emaN

shit fam... the stoner thread and i will miss you. it will be a nice t break. i wish you the best man
September 1, 2010 @ 02:41 AM
heydeleteme

Thanks, man...And yeah, I can't imagine how high I'm going to get once I get back lol. I'm hoping it will feel similar to my first blunt.
September 1, 2010 @ 02:42 AM
chex

Best of luck bro, we're all here for you.

Don't mind zilla, he's a selfish asshole.
September 1, 2010 @ 02:53 AM
zeezyo

write a book yo.

X

September 1, 2010 @ 03:19 AM
Guapamole

RIP aivb 1991-2010
September 1, 2010 @ 03:25 AM
mrh

Damn man i really wish the best to you on this

But have you ever tried any psychedelic drugs? Im not even joking at all, but i think a good LSD and DMT trip would do amazing things for you and give you a much better outlook on life after it
September 1, 2010 @ 03:29 AM
heydeleteme

Hah yeah man, I've dropped acid like 6 times, tripped mushrooms once, but I would never touch DMT. It's not good for people who are depressed to take psychedelic drugs. The come downs of my last 2 trips were terrible and ultimately made my depression worse. I'll do DMT when I dream at night and when I die.
September 1, 2010 @ 04:08 AM
.emaN

when are you admitting yourself? if thats still the plan
September 1, 2010 @ 04:12 AM
mrh

Well thats understandable with the shrooms and acid but you got it wrong with dmt, cuz with the others you actually are thinking during it but with dmt you are being blasted into a new dimension and just a world so much different than this reality and the come down is completely different too

why of all of them would you stay away from dmt the most? I'd recommend it more than anything else out there
September 1, 2010 @ 04:12 AM
heydeleteme

Well, my mom should be up for work any minute now and I'm debating on whether I should tell her now or when she gets home from work.
September 1, 2010 @ 04:14 AM
heydeleteme

Well thats understandable with the shrooms and acid but you got it wrong with dmt, cuz with the others you actually are thinking during it but with dmt you are being blasted into a new dimension and just a world so much different than this reality and the come down is completely different too

why of all of them would you stay away from dmt the most? I'd recommend it more than anything else out there

I've been researching DMT for around 2 years, so don't get me wrong; I have nothing against it. I feel that it would make me want to kill myself even more because I would never want to leave the new world I'd be transported to. My theory is that when you die, you go to your own dimension made specifically for you, the same dimension that you would reach via DMT.
September 1, 2010 @ 04:41 AM
Third Eye Jedi

No hate but how do you fail 3 times at suicide? and MAN THE FUCK UP there are worse things in life that can happen to you than daddy leaving.
September 1, 2010 @ 04:48 AM
heydeleteme

It's not that my father left what upset me, it's that my family completely fell part. I don't really have any memories of my father and the divorce itself wasn't what started my depression. You have no idea what I've even been though, yet do you know what it feels like to be clinically depressed.
September 1, 2010 @ 04:52 AM
Ledger

I feel for you dude, I somewhat understand what you're going through - if you're off your meds you should look into taking "St. John's Wort" if you haven't already; it's a natural anti-depressant with very little side affect.....helps me out a fair bit at times.

Random q but have you done weed and if so, how did you feel? I've heard so much shit about how it helps some people with depression whilst gets others even more depressed.
September 1, 2010 @ 04:59 AM
heydeleteme

I feel for you dude, I somewhat understand what you're going through - if you're off your meds you should look into taking "St. John's Wort" if you haven't already; it's a natural anti-depressant with very little side affect.....helps me out a fair bit at times.

Random q but have you done weed and if so, how did you feel? I've heard so much shit about how it helps some people with depression whilst gets others even more depressed.

I smoke a fuck load of weed, but it's not a permanent solution for depression. I'd have to be high 24/7. Living in Texas sucks because the laws are so strict, so me smoking weed has caused a lot of problems.
September 1, 2010 @ 05:06 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i sincerely hope nothing but the best for your future Aaron.

Hopefully you'll manage to letting the dark sides of your past and experiences go away for good.

don't let them haunt you because what REALLY matters is RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT.

be strong my friend, i know u can.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 1, 2010 @ 05:07 AM
Ledger

I smoke a fuck load of weed, but it's not a permanent solution for depression. I'd have to be high 24/7. Living in Texas sucks because the laws are so strict, so me smoking weed has caused a lot of problems.

Fair enough mate, honestly hope all goes well for you - you're a brave bloke for going through everything, keep your head up; ignore the fuckwits here.

Please keep us up to date even if it's just a monthly thing.
September 1, 2010 @ 05:25 AM
dylanjohn

you should look into getting hold of some herion
September 1, 2010 @ 05:44 AM
Cake

you should try meditation in your spare time

as to the above, ive met a lot of heroin junkies in my time, its definitely not something you wanna get hooked on unless you're rolling in it, and even if you are...
September 1, 2010 @ 06:13 AM
Youngfresh6def

Good luck man, hope things turn around for you

werd
September 1, 2010 @ 10:14 AM
vince24L

Does the small things in life make you happy? Kissing girls, Eating amazing food, favorite TV show, walks outside on a nice fucking day?
Also is there thoughts that depress you like not having a lot of friends or girls, feeling trapped in your situation or is it just random feelings of hurt?

I think pretty much everyone gets down about one thing or another from time to time. Obviously no where even near where your at but I think that's why most people can sympathize for you on here(which is a rare thing). Even if you failed suicide 3 times? I know its nothing to joke about but how do you fail 3 times? How did you attempt it? Took 8 Advil's and a Flintstone chewable? No matter what.. There is ALWAYS a better option than just... Ending everything. If I ever got to that point I'd do something drastic like move to a 3rd world country and help others out who want to live and can't because of starvation, disease and inhumane people.
September 1, 2010 @ 10:21 AM
Ihome

No hate but how do you fail 3 times at suicide? and MAN THE FUCK UP there are worse things in life that can happen to you than daddy leaving.

September 1, 2010 @ 10:23 AM
Taal

Well good luck bro.
September 1, 2010 @ 11:11 AM
mrh

I've been researching DMT for around 2 years, so don't get me wrong; I have nothing against it. I feel that it would make me want to kill myself even more because I would never want to leave the new world I'd be transported to. My theory is that when you die, you go to your own dimension made specifically for you, the same dimension that you would reach via DMT.

Nahh there is no urge at all to go right back after it dude. a half gram has lasted me about 4 months and I still have a little bit left
September 1, 2010 @ 11:17 AM
VOMITSPIT

Good luck man.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 1, 2010 @ 11:36 AM
skivic35

umm, taking ur meds helps

Please login first to reply.