Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 15, 2010 @ 01:20 PM
playboy4ll23

she should be put down
September 15, 2010 @ 02:11 PM
flow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttraumatic_stress_disorder

Sorry, but if you end up with PTSD, of any varying degree, there is no sure way to know how you'd act after seeing your family, friends, neighbours, etc. be murdered. There's a big world of uncertainties that lay between the black and white or the 1s and 0s.

you're going in a completely wrong direction as from op.
this is about a girl throwing puppies into a river for personal amusement.

This girl probably spent her most of her infant years in a warzone, what the fuck do you think she's going to enjoy? Cool stuff like THIS and THIS were daily entertainment. Place was a hotbed for genocide not all that long ago and everyone gets up in arms about a few puppies.

why do think that this girl probably spent most of her infant years in a warzone? does she need to kill puppies for enjoyment?
you're right, life isn't black and white, but taking lifes is wrong. why are you trying to tell us some story that isn't the case? we're only able to judge from the facts we saw in the video.

you can call me ingnorant all you want cause i just see the facts, but you are naive... which means you're ingnorant from an illusion.

edit: would +rep you again for ignorance
September 15, 2010 @ 03:12 PM
99%Shit

why do think that this girl probably spent most of her infant years in a warzone?

Katja Puschnik is 16 and from Bosnia, correct? Meaning she was born in 1994 and lives in Bosnia. The Bosnian War occured between March 1992 and November 1995. Therefore, this girl most likely experienced some of the atrocities of said war, not to mention the aftermath.

I'm not excusing her actions, killing puppies by throwing them in the river is wrong by my standards too, but you have to understand why we have those standards. You aren't born with good morals, we are not born inherently good or evil, you need to be shown/taught. Don't poke the dog in the eye, don't squeeze the kitty, etc. But when you're instead being taught to not crawl over the landmine(hyperboleconfused, you miss out on those. Those dairy farmers that were going buck on the cows, is a very different story for me. Rural America in the 21st doesn't get a pass on animal cruelty.

Oh, I never meant to imply that Katja has or ever had PTSD, if it came across that way. That was just to address what was said in her post there.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 15, 2010 @ 03:17 PM
no alibi

^^^^

qft.
September 15, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
flow

Katja Puschnik is 16 and from Bosnia, correct?

we still don't know. even if she been from bosnia doesn't mean she been through the war at this time...

edit: katja puschnik is wrong... she'd have been from germany tho.
September 15, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
HELLA.

I wanna fight this bitch.
September 15, 2010 @ 04:08 PM
flow

sorry for double post
I'm not excusing her actions, killing puppies by throwing them in the river is wrong by my standards too, but you have to understand why we have those standards. You aren't born with good morals, we are not born inherently good or evil, you need to be shown/taught. Don't poke the dog in the eye, don't squeeze the kitty, etc. But when you're instead being taught to not crawl over the landmine(hyperboleconfused, you miss out on those. Those dairy farmers that were going buck on the cows, is a very different story for me. Rural America in the 21st doesn't get a pass on animal cruelty.

the fact you're stating i don't understand that we have different standards makes you look even more ignorant. of course i understand, there's a reason why i choosed where i live and i understand that not everyone is able to make this choice.
and this is exactly the point why you're going in a wrong direction. throwing puppies into a river is wrong, no matter the standards.
September 15, 2010 @ 07:20 PM
99%Shit

You trolling? I never said it was right. I am trying to show you that there are outside factors that can skew someone's view of right and wrong. It is because of these uncontrollable factors that we should be more understanding of the person committing the heinous act.

This girl didn't take the time and recreate Hostel or Saw, she merely tossed them in the stream after being asked to get rid of the dogs, as for the filming, everyone has mobiles nowadays. Now, when you have been raised as you or I have, we know that this is cruel. We know to first of all to spay/neuter our pets to prevent unwanted/sick litters, but in the event that we had a sick litter, we would bring it to the humane society to be put down, humanely. *Katja, who was raised in a different environment than us, one with a different value of life, human life let alone animal life, is not going to have the same thought process as we would. She only thought of doing the task asked of her, and who knows, maybe she did think throwing them in water was the most humane way at the time, seeing as man has been culling animals in such a fashion for 1000s of years. She was laughing while throwing the dogs, but I in no way think she had the same malicious intent that a young Gacy out strangling the neighbour's cat.

Animal rights are a modern idea, one born in the past 30-40 years. If you look at the region this girl comes from, it has been in and out of conflict over the past 30 years, so it's not a crazy thing that animal rights is still in its infancy over there.

Instead of just burning the witch at the stake, how about we focus on fixing the issues that caused her to be a witch.

*Name is now just a placeholder. Gonna use Bosnia still as the heroic grandma was Bosnian.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 15, 2010 @ 07:54 PM
Ro Skee Jr.

^^this guy is making really good points

i come from a 3rd world country and when they wanna get rid of dogs they sometimes send them to people that will eat them, my parents did that to my dog Rocky. it doesnt mean that theyre bad people, its cause their life circumstances prevent their values to be as evolved as ours. and they live in a shithole where i dont even know if they practice painless ways of ending animals lives.
September 16, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
modernmischief

You trolling? I never said it was right. I am trying to show you that there are outside factors that can skew someone's view of right and wrong. It is because of these uncontrollable factors that we should be more understanding of the person committing the heinous act.

This girl didn't take the time and recreate Hostel or Saw, she merely tossed them in the stream after being asked to get rid of the dogs, as for the filming, everyone has mobiles nowadays. Now, when you have been raised as you or I have, we know that this is cruel. We know to first of all to spay/neuter our pets to prevent unwanted/sick litters, but in the event that we had a sick litter, we would bring it to the humane society to be put down, humanely. *Katja, who was raised in a different environment than us, one with a different value of life, human life let alone animal life, is not going to have the same thought process as we would. She only thought of doing the task asked of her, and who knows, maybe she did think throwing them in water was the most humane way at the time, seeing as man has been culling animals in such a fashion for 1000s of years. She was laughing while throwing the dogs, but I in no way think she had the same malicious intent that a young Gacy out strangling the neighbour's cat.

Animal rights are a modern idea, one born in the past 30-40 years. If you look at the region this girl comes from, it has been in and out of conflict over the past 30 years, so it's not a crazy thing that animal rights is still in its infancy over there.

Instead of just burning the witch at the stake, how about we focus on fixing the issues that caused her to be a witch.

*Name is now just a placeholder. Gonna use Bosnia still as the heroic grandma was Bosnian.

Qft
September 16, 2010 @ 02:48 AM
flow

You trolling?

kinda, cause you're calling other people ignorant.
ignorance is just a point of view...
I never said it was right.

me neighter, nor am i stating that you're wrong... just your direction is wrong/off.

we both have the same opinion that throwing puppies in a river is wrong. of course there are other things in the world...
so still
throwing puppies into a river is wrong, no matter the standards.

this

edit: since people got a video proof for this cruel and are easy able to trace her, why not call her to account?
September 16, 2010 @ 02:52 AM
goobypls

Qft

double qft
September 16, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
Katja Puschnik

yo you wrong for that manrazzsmile

I'm wrong for what man?
September 23, 2010 @ 03:45 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Katja Puschnik is 16 and from Bosnia, correct? Meaning she was born in 1994 and lives in Bosnia. The Bosnian War occured between March 1992 and November 1995. Therefore, this girl most likely experienced some of the atrocities of said war, not to mention the aftermath.

Oh, I never meant to imply that Katja has or ever had PTSD, if it came across that way. That was just to address what was said in her post there.

I dont remember SHIT from when I was 1-3 years old. The war ended when she was 1.
September 23, 2010 @ 06:46 PM
99%Shit

I dont remember SHIT from when I was 1-3 years old. The war ended when she was 1.

Oh, the razed buildings raised themselves back up from the dirt, the legless children sprouted new legs and Bosnia, Yugoslavia, etc all returned to rainbows and fucking buttercups when 'peace' was declared. Everyone in East Germany also lived a fantastic life after WWII ended too.

Read some news articles about Bosnia from the past 2-3 years and you will see that it ain't peaches and rosebuds over there.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 23, 2010 @ 09:13 PM
Cake

doesn't matter if you remember or don't, it all shapes your moral outlook on the world, I remember reading somewhere that by the age of 7 children have cemented the basis for their morals and beliefs which will shape the person they become(obviously not including beliefs like the easter bunny, santa claus etc.)

oh yeah, and 99% shit, im going to quote your shit on other forums for the truth, cbf writing it in my own words (credited to you though)
September 27, 2010 @ 08:48 PM
illest soul

hella fucked up.

Please login first to reply.