300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 31, 2010 @ 07:21 PM
Jackson12

fucking people
August 31, 2010 @ 07:22 PM
hanguk

August 31, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
Ulzzang

god damn
August 31, 2010 @ 07:52 PM
C.Dante

god damn
August 31, 2010 @ 08:18 PM
Constellations

all of you are such faggots. alex made a thread about a gunman killing 6 fucking people, 4 of which were women and only ONE person said "rip." not one post was saying "oh that gunman is an asshole," "oh that gunman is a terrible person" and so on, but someone throws a dog and ya'll get sensitive and emotional. damn, some of you are the biggest hypocrites.

edit: not saying it was ok for her to throw the dog or w/e, just pointing out double standards that some of you have and then try to call other people ignorant.

I'd say most people. People i know at least, are wired this way. Including myself, idk why. Maybe its because puppies are cuter and more defenseless

\X/

August 31, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
NIFTY

I'd say most people. People i know at least, are wired this way. Including myself, idk why. Maybe its because puppies are cuter and more defenseless

Its one of those "dog bites man" is less captivating than "man bites dog". Whatever isn't the norm is guaranteed to catch attention. Albeit both situations are still terrible.
August 31, 2010 @ 09:01 PM
Oh Shit Ninjas! MILK, RUN!!!

milk & crackers.....MEET MRS. MILK & CRACKERS! &)&)&)
August 31, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
hanguk

case closed
September 1, 2010 @ 12:18 AM
northwest

lol she got caught?
September 1, 2010 @ 12:29 AM

Inactive

wtf
September 1, 2010 @ 01:02 AM

Inactive

all of you are such faggots. alex made a thread about a gunman killing 6 fucking people, 4 of which were women and only ONE person said "rip." not one post was saying "oh that gunman is an asshole," "oh that gunman is a terrible person" and so on, but someone throws a dog and ya'll get sensitive and emotional. damn, some of you are the biggest hypocrites.

edit: not saying it was ok for her to throw the dog or w/e, just pointing out double standards that some of you have and then try to call other people ignorant.

in the western media, we are exposed to news about human deaths every day. News of soldiers dying in Iraq is constant, and it seems as if there's always some nut killing people somwhere.

It's tragic, but we become indifferent to news of human sufferig and death, because indifference allows us to stem the emotional response (a coping mechanism) triggered by news of a human death. If we didn't have a way to disassociate from strong negative emotions, we would probably cry every time we heard news of a soldier dying, because our minds would have not adopted to such negative stimuli. We would be put in a bad mood every time that we heard of a deadly hurricane or tsunami. In a way, the subconcious realizes this, and it creates coping mechanisms for us to keep on functioning normally.

On the other hand, we rarely see news of animals dying in such unjust ways. Sure, there are those commercials with the puppies and shit, but as a society, our minds haven't haven't been conditioned against animal deaths, like we've been conditioned against human deaths. When we hear of animals suffering, our emotions flare because there hasnt been that "cap" to mitigate emotional responses.
September 1, 2010 @ 01:03 AM
faust

yea man i feel you. it's just a shame we as people have such double standards. we can make fun of something so fucking bad while pissing and moaning about something so similar.
September 1, 2010 @ 01:09 AM
drewAM

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

September 1, 2010 @ 01:21 AM
drewAM

I easily feel worse about the puppies dying than I do the humans dying.

Humans are fucking disgusting parasites, whereas the puppies would never have been capable of evil.

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

September 1, 2010 @ 01:22 AM
Cortex

I easily feel worse about the puppies dying than I do the humans dying.

Humans are fucking disgusting parasites, whereas the puppies would never have been capable of evil.

smfh
September 1, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
drewAM

problem?

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

September 1, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
hentai

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

September 1, 2010 @ 02:35 AM
D2theRama

case closed

isn't she blonde?
September 1, 2010 @ 02:55 AM
CⒶM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzokUIZ_Z-I

was gonna say idgaf bout no puppies
but damn she really wanted em dead, she couldve just set em free and let the fend for themselves

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhd18D2P1j40g4Wh4j

Not with a bang but a whimper

September 1, 2010 @ 05:49 AM
Cake

these people have a lot of time on their hands to go around killing puppies, gotdamn, i barely have time to squeeze one off between uni/work and sleep.

but seriously though, she's deserves whatever she's gonna get (unless its nothing)
September 1, 2010 @ 06:59 AM
flow

fake

lol she got caught?

no
September 1, 2010 @ 07:16 AM
supreme.dgaf

That doesn't even look like her.
September 1, 2010 @ 11:02 AM

Inactive

Lol the internet is blaming another girl.. Her life must be fucked up now.
September 1, 2010 @ 09:17 PM
Space&Time

messed up
September 2, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
Dental Plan

if she was muslim, she wouldn't have done that

what you mean? muslims cant do bad things?

September 3, 2010 @ 05:43 AM
Dental Plan

news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/bosnian-police-find-puppytossing-girl-20100903-14u9z.html

Bosnian police 'find puppy-tossing girl'

Police in Bosnia say they believe they have located a young woman shown in a video throwing puppies into a river.

Police in the central Bosnian town of Bugojno say they have found the girl they suspect is seen on the video killing six newborn puppies by throwing them into the river one by one.

The disturbing video provoked worldwide outrage after being posted online earlier this week.

Police say they have located the girl, who is a juvenile, from leads given by animal protection groups in the country.

The girl's parents will soon be questioned, police said.

Under recently adopted animal protection law, people can be fined up to 5,000 ($A7,030) for cruel treatment of animals.
September 3, 2010 @ 06:32 AM
faust

bosnia we in dis.
September 3, 2010 @ 02:08 PM
gnar

She was caught, /b/ found her. She faces a $6,400 fine. She issued an apology on YouTube, but it's set to private.
September 3, 2010 @ 07:22 PM
summer

has she actually been found yet?
September 3, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
WastelandBone

Fuck People.

Please login first to reply.