Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 25, 2010 @ 03:26 AM
flow

Does this shit really need 9 pages to explain? It's simple: white dudes are crazy for asian chicks, asian girls are sick of asian dicks.

August 25, 2010 @ 04:04 AM
VOMITSPIT

Does this shit really need 9 pages to explain? It's simple: white dudes are crazy for asian dick, asian girls are crazy for the based god.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

August 25, 2010 @ 05:24 AM
CHOPZZ

the casual racism isnt so casual

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 1, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
honkysumbitch

We should all just breed with all the races until we're all hot, full-lipped, pretty almond-eyed brownish yellow people with only one culture - human culture.
August 1, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
stalker46ss

Asian girls are no dout number 1 on my stalking list. So easy and submissive and just gives up easily... hehehehesmile
August 1, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
stalker46ss

We should all just breed with all the races until we're all hot, full-lipped, pretty almond-eyed brownish yellow people with only one culture - human culture.

post pic of such race
August 1, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
Flvnaire

post pic of such race

Sorry But I'm African/ Indian And I Love My Giant Cock
But I Agree With The Breeding Just Not The One Race Concept
August 1, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
Hey, it is just me

Well I'm spanish but look white (most argentines are), my gf is half Taiwanese and half British. Her being part Asian has nothing to do with why I'm attracted to her. It just so happens she is part Asian but the numbers are interesting to me. I play beach volleyball all over NYC and Asians are big on Vball here (the volleyball thing is irrelevant). I just remember one day hearing this Brazilian chick on the beach courts at CP saying its easier for men to date and like Asian women now. I didn't know what she meant by that but you know maybe it's a phase in America right now. The two leading powers right now are a predominately white country and a predominately Asian country. Maybe that has something to do.

http://che-thepoeticdiaryofacollegekid.blogspot.com/

August 1, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
BKBROWN

Asian girls are no dout number 1 on my stalking list. So easy and submissive and just gives up easily... hehehehesmile
damn some of your posts are creepy as fuck lol

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 1, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
xdylanx

My cousin is a wigga voiced Maryland native and even he likes the Asian chicks, he just seemed to keep talking about how big he felt with them, he said he felt like "Blackzilla"
August 1, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
livestok

90% of asian girls are short pasty girls with no skin pigment who shop at hollister and are dumb as rock. no nose bridge, face flat enough to iron some clothes on, no curves. all got the same black straight hair style. did i mention dumb as shit
August 1, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
BKBROWN

face flat enough to iron some clothes on

lol

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 1, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
NoStress

i didn't mean only fobby girls go out with white guys. -_- i worded it wrong, forgive me.

and as for you dating only black girls.. maybe it has to do with preference? iono, you tell me.

i think you're argument would only be valid if you've traveled enough to see that many asian girls with white guys almost every time.

i'm actually really lost now as to what the real argument is... -_-

I live in Seattle sweetheart, I have to see this ALL THE TIME.

Ya know I saw this white boy with his Asian girl in a home depot parking lot and I involuntarily looked at then with this look of horror by the time I realized it and looked away I swear I saw him flip me off in peripheral vision, it was funny. He either doesn't know or doesn't care that he's forcing false homosexuality.

I hate myself, I'm more comfortable with black culture,most of my intrests are real black like, I wish I was more athlectic and I wish my breath control on the mic was better, my lyrics are raw as fuck though, us white boys are always the best at that. Anywho I'm gonna reproduce with nice athletic negro woman, try to add some balance to my gene pool. I actually worded something wrong as well, I don't date yet, I'm only 22 and I'm waiting for the right woman AC Green style.

Wha..

burr

August 1, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
NoStress

White guys loving asians is way deeper than it looks too. I live in san francisco for school like I said and I see a lot of gay older white guys with young and sometimes teenage boyfriends. I got physically sick to my stomach on the train once when I saw this silver haired, wrinkling ass white guy kissing this asian kid who looked 15. Shit is fucking wrong. Them being gay doesn't bother me at all. It's asians being objectified and people liking them because they look like children. I'm not saying that's the reason all white guys like asians but it damn sure happens a lot.

I also met this asian guy in class who told me he met this guy online and the guy brought him over here and was paying for his school. I was asking him where he was from and why he chose to come to america instead of going to a school in china and he just told me the whole story like he was proud of it. The guy was like 55 or something and he said he was attracted to the guy so he didn't see anything wrong with dating someone who was willing to pay for him to go to school. It was crazy.

That is some very strange shit..

burr

August 1, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
frogprince

this thread is weird lol I'm filipino and have dated girls of almost every single race... not bragging at all ! just proving some of these statements wrong
August 1, 2012 @ 08:32 AM
╒rozzy

*Some Asian girls are attracted corny ass white boys

August 1, 2012 @ 08:56 AM
livestok

she cute but she is also a pinoy and no self respecting male wants to marry a pinoy hoe
August 1, 2012 @ 10:04 AM
Pretty Joseph

she cute but she is also a pinoy and no self respecting male wants to marry a pinoy hoe

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 1, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
justinslayer

I remember this Korean girl in my school that used to worship my friend James who happens to be White . She told her friends to ask him if he liked her and he said he'll like her if she does him some favors . Next thing you know , this girl is buying him lunch daily , doing his homework,getting in trouble for him in class, telling him that he's the King of the world because of his"beautiful ivory skin"(yes the king) . This went on for the entire year until he promised after graduation they could chill for the first time , after the ceremony he left with his friends just to go to a party . I kind of feel bad for her , what made it even more sick is how here other Asian friends kept rooting her on to do him favors .

I don't understand this "Yellow Fever" stage , sounds like some perv type shit .

That's not called being racist , it's called stereotyping -Dude from the misc

August 1, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
*ER!C

i love asian bitches....since i was a kid, idk why
August 1, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
justinslayer

i love asian bitches....since i was a kid, idk why

Would you smash ?

I always had a thing for the darker/South Asian ones .

August 1, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
*ER!C

i been wit a few asian chicks my nigga

i tend to lean towards those filipino bitches tho
August 1, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
justinslayer

Yeah , me and my Black friends tend to have more luck with Filipinas/Cambodian girls .

August 1, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
╒rozzy

Filipina's like that girl's face you posted is mad ugly doee.

August 1, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
totalespionage

Where the heck do yall live?

i live in MD and i have NEVER in my life seen a asian girl with a white guy.

Bullshit

Where in MD do you live? Go to Bethesda or Germantown or some shit. When I went to school out there the popular Asian girls dated white guys. Some of them even dated the starting QB (yes he had two Asian bitches in the same year). Even in NOVA If the boyfriend isn't Asian then he's white.
August 1, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
Soul Rize

I'm surprised nobody's really touched on this but...

Here's how it works. Asians have very strict upbringings, which breed certain qualities into their children.

Their kids end up being quiet, respectful, disciplined, shy, have a strong sense of right and wrong, all that stereotypical shit (usually).

These qualities make the guys pretty much bitchmade, but the girls very appealing as someone to have a relationship with. There's like a sense of security that appeals to white guys because asian girls come from a culture where women still aren't really equal. The only other girls with a similar sense of security are religious...

That pre-programmed subservience appeals to the white male's ego, and it also draws asian women to white men too. Most of the asian guys are bitchmade as previously stated, so they go for the white guys who are slightly more commanding and confident.

Easy.
this. made so much fuking sense. feels sad though my history with girls are limited to Hispanics and asians. Fk i want a white girl bad. but like someone said ealier idk how to talk to that race i wasn't raised around them i was raised around blacks. dam dem under 30 white girls doe cool.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 1, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Pretty Joseph

Yeah , me and my Black friends tend to have more luck with Filipinas/Cambodian girls .

this is true especially with cambodian girls, usually they only date other cambodians or blacks (haitians in particular idk) i almost never see a cambodian girl & white dude

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 1, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
Your Fan

Asians(Chinese, Japanese, etc) are too frail and have boyish features. Not attractive unless they mix with anything other than a white person.
August 1, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
*ER!C

japanese bitches look good, they just skinny af
August 3, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
trolos714

Haha I knew this thread would come up at some point. I'm part white, and I don't really like asian girls that much and trust me there are a lot over here in SoCal.

^Are you frustrated that you can't get laid? How does an Asian guy get pussy? What do you think of my black people story? What do you think of my relatives having yellow fever, as a white guy I can get frank talk you guys can't, I'm confident I'm THE ONLY white male on Hypebeast.

only white guy on HB? nah du. you got some company here. lol.
How the hell do you know what race everyone is on this thread? Stop making assumptions without any base.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Please login first to reply.