Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 4, 2010 @ 05:26 PM
ClydeFrazier

feds finally get something right

congratulations fanny bandits

Melo Gang All Day

August 4, 2010 @ 05:30 PM
Axraexl

World is ENDING

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 4, 2010 @ 05:32 PM
KP$

so much for democracy
August 4, 2010 @ 05:32 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

link to story? Which state?
August 4, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
bRyyy

August 4, 2010 @ 05:35 PM
Guapamole

No homo
August 4, 2010 @ 05:35 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

August 4, 2010 @ 05:36 PM
Pinhead Larry

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

w/e. idgaf.

even though gay marriage is wack shit. and no I don't say this simply because it involves homosexual marriage.
August 4, 2010 @ 05:39 PM
ClydeFrazier

dudes gotta explain their reasoning for hating on it

Melo Gang All Day

August 4, 2010 @ 05:43 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

IDK man, I used to be all "NO TO GAY MARRIAGE!" until it dawned on me that these days, the US government is no longer as religious as it once was. And even amongst religious people the "sanctity" of marriage isn't so sanctified at all. It's a piece of paper between adult boyfriend and girlfriend until they decide to break up. If religious folks loved marriage so much, they wouldn't have such a high divorce rate. If marriage were taken seriously, I'd fight for it.....but it's not. It's just a piece of paper.
August 4, 2010 @ 05:48 PM
Pinhead Larry

dudes gotta explain their reasoning for hating on it

August 4, 2010 @ 05:51 PM
rocka

Well at least *insert member's name here* can get married

August 4, 2010 @ 06:04 PM
ClydeFrazier

i dunno i think this country was founded on the separation of church and state and the church has nothing to do with it. you see fucks getting married in vegas all the time then getting them anulled, if anything that's spitting on the sanctity of marriage more than 2 people of the same sex doing it for the right reasons.

Melo Gang All Day

August 4, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
CHEEP

i think that gay people have every right to have to go thru a divorce just like the rest of us...
August 4, 2010 @ 06:29 PM
heeennry

Like Chris Rock said, “Gay people got a right to be as miserable as everybody else.”

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

August 4, 2010 @ 06:31 PM
nostalgia

i think that gay people have every right to have to go thru a divorce just like the rest of us...

i lol'd

But in all seriousness marriage is the dumbest shit.
August 4, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
GucciTarantino

IDK man, I used to be all "NO TO GAY MARRIAGE!" until it dawned on me that these days, the US government is no longer as religious as it once was. And even amongst religious people the "sanctity" of marriage isn't so sanctified at all. It's a piece of paper between adult boyfriend and girlfriend until they decide to break up. If religious folks loved marriage so much, they wouldn't have such a high divorce rate. If marriage were taken seriously, I'd fight for it.....but it's not. It's just a piece of paper.

Secularity bro.
August 4, 2010 @ 06:57 PM
northwest

I dont oppose gay marriage either. It's a decision between 2 people who I will have zero relations with so it shouldn't matter. I don't have a right to say who gets to marry who.
August 4, 2010 @ 07:06 PM
DunkPunk

more faggots in la.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

August 4, 2010 @ 09:03 PM
CanvasO8

I absolutely don't oppose gay marriage. I absolutely oppose gay couples adopting very young kids/ have test tube babies.

give me a good reason why they shouldn't be able to adopt. i know of gay couples that are great parents, a lot better than a lot of scum bag parents who happen to be straight that neglect their children/abuse them. anything for the child to get out of foster care. foster care is one fucked american institution (not taking away from foster parents/organizations that actually help children, but at the tons of fucks who abuse that system)
August 4, 2010 @ 09:13 PM
Swag Prophet

I believe that this country was founded on separation of church and state. I am all for gay rights, but i do believe that because prop 8 was voted for it should not be banned, the majority of california ruled and opposed gay marriage, while 90 percent of the bay says its okay, LA strongly disagreed, i believe the figures were 70 percent of LA county was opposed to gay marriage. I just want to say i am all for gay rights, but i also say that the ban should not be lifted because the majority have spoken and this has been voted on for the past 10 years, i say we give it a rest and if you want marriage go to bBoston.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

August 4, 2010 @ 09:13 PM
ClydeFrazier

give me a good reason why they shouldn't be able to adopt. i know of gay couples that are great parents, a lot better than a lot of scum bag parents who happen to be straight that neglect their children/abuse them. anything for the child to get out of foster care. foster care is one fucked american institution (not taking away from foster parents/organizations that actually help children, but at the tons of fucks who abuse that system)

truth

my ex's dad is gay and he's a great father

Melo Gang All Day

August 4, 2010 @ 09:18 PM
Toledus

I absolutely don't oppose gay marriage. I absolutely oppose gay couples adopting very young kids/ have test tube babies.

Worst logic ever. Have you read the studies? Gay parents raise better kids -- better grades, lacking prejudice and more socially aware. Are you a fucking moron?

Dumb people caring what two people do that have nothing to do with you sheeeeeeeeeesh
August 4, 2010 @ 09:24 PM
kush1086

This judge, and most of the left, is now saying that the very institution that helped literally build the entire western world is no longer worth protecting. The foundations of the west are being taken out from underneath the structure, which means the structure will collapse. The left will learn eventually what they have done, but it will be too late to change.
August 4, 2010 @ 09:28 PM
The Main Event

I lol'd, was about to say gay couples have the right to be as miserable as any other married couple.

And as far as marriage being the foundation of the entire western world, I find that hard to believe. Having a monogamous relationship and starting a family with another person is essentially the same thing as marriage. Sure it there may not have the symbolism of an actual ceremony or be legally recognized, but for all intents and purposes a monogamous relationship is marriage. You're telling me monogamous relationships never existed prior to the concept of marriage? I doubt that. And if it is so important to the West, why do almost half end in divorce? Quite frankly the importance of marriage is being blown far out of proportion.
August 4, 2010 @ 09:56 PM
appleyard

kush wtf are you talking about gay marriage has been around forever, in "the west", in other countries, whether it be the word marriage or a different term
August 4, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
Virungă

I believe that this country was founded on separation of church and state. I am all for gay rights, but i do believe that because prop 8 was voted for it should not be banned, the majority of california ruled and opposed gay marriage, while 90 percent of the bay says its okay, LA strongly disagreed, i believe the figures were 70 percent of LA county was opposed to gay marriage. I just want to say i am all for gay rights, but i also say that the ban should not be lifted because the majority have spoken and this has been voted on for the past 10 years, i say we give it a rest and if you want marriage go to bBoston.

Nah dude change and especially positive progessive change isn't popular, but it is very necessary.

Not that the situation is as severe(it is as important though) but for example.

In the Jim Crow south 90% of the population didn't approve of interracial marriage or of any equal rights for minorities so they banned them and even though it wasn't popular and went against the wishes of most of the citizens LBJ and the Gov at the time passed the civil rights act simply cause it was the right thing to do.
August 4, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
dominick

this is not simply about the love of two people of the same gender being able to legally "show" their love. this is all about the benefits that "spouses" are afforded under the law when it comes to health insurance, tax status, and estate executorship - among other things. various state laws only give rights to "spouses" and as such unmarried people -homo and hetero alike- are not given those rights. heteros have the option to marry in all 50; without marriage rights, gays are left without the same opportunity to spousal rights.

someone said "it's just a piece of paper..." in actuality, it's so much more than that (and as a smug married myself, might i add "in every sense of the phrase...")

cheers/dom
August 4, 2010 @ 10:48 PM
Constellations

This judge, and most of the left, is now saying that the very institution that helped literally build the entire western world is no longer worth protecting. The foundations of the west are being taken out from underneath the structure, which means the structure will collapse. The left will learn eventually what they have done, but it will be too late to change.

LOL wtf are you saying? please elaborate

\X/

August 4, 2010 @ 10:50 PM
biafran

Gay ppl will raise gay kids. Just cause they constantly repeat that "gay people are born gay" doesnt mean its a fact...you beocme straight or gay not born that way

Please login first to reply.