Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 21, 2010 @ 10:43 AM
Herban

I went up in mac donalds for with a dollar for a dollar double cheese burger. Ol' chicken head ass rings me up and she was like one dollar and thirteen cents they 'Bullshittin
July 21, 2010 @ 11:26 AM
B.M.

Asked my classmate if the homework is due tomorrow. She says "Tomorrow's Saturday, stupid."

Bitch Bullshittin'

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

July 21, 2010 @ 12:32 PM
hasbeens

asked the barber for a mowhawk, the nig charged me extra to cut less hairconfused. They Bullshittin'.
July 21, 2010 @ 02:46 PM
DirtbagZack

asked the barber for a mowhawk, the nig charged me extra to cut less hairconfused. They Bullshittin'.

hahaha. worked you.

i told my girl ill buy her juicy , then i buy something from sanrio . im bullshittin'.

whatever

July 21, 2010 @ 02:55 PM
northwest

Leave my football team. My replacement gets picked up by 2 years later by Man Utd, earns over £30,000 a week. They bullshittin

I hope you're kidding. lol.
July 24, 2010 @ 09:06 PM
zzzboy

bought an extra large popcorn at the movies expecting free refills. im only allowed to get one. they bullshitin'
July 24, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
ASSHOLE

Hi friend, anything is possible. They bullshittin'
July 24, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
northwest

find dope, wallet-friendly selfedge jeans on uniqlo, find out there's only 1 uniqlo store in the US and you dont live anywhere near it. they bull shittin'
July 25, 2010 @ 12:31 AM
Constellations

dentist doesn't administer novacaine correctly. hurt like shit. they bullshittin

\X/

July 25, 2010 @ 12:51 AM
gaws

surprise piss text. they bullshittin'
July 25, 2010 @ 01:30 AM
young idiot

masturbation no longer feels good. they bullshittin'
July 25, 2010 @ 05:10 AM
DeezNuts

[LIST]
[*]my boys go to the dmv miss one question from passing on his last try. so they ask him the question again he gets it right and passes got his permit and licens now and everything

[*]I got to the dmv miss by one from passing on my last try and she just says ohh sorry come back next time. now i gotta wait back at the DMVrazz.
[/LIST]
July 25, 2010 @ 08:00 AM
gaws

u did it rong
July 25, 2010 @ 08:17 AM
VANCITY

gucci dont go on sale, they bullshittin'confused
July 25, 2010 @ 09:59 AM
Constellations

masturbation no longer feels good. they bullshittin'

my condolences go out to you and your penis

\X/

July 25, 2010 @ 11:37 AM
drifter

[LIST]
[*]my boys go to the dmv miss one question from passing on his last try. so they ask him the question again he gets it right and passes got his permit and licens now and everything

[*]I got to the dmv miss by one from passing on my last try and she just says ohh sorry come back next time. now i gotta wait back at the DMVrazz.
[/LIST]

you and your friend shouldn't be able to drive. And from what I remember aren't you able to miss atleast 5 questions and get to take it 2 times in a day.

If you fail that much then you suck and shouldnt drive until you know your shit.
July 25, 2010 @ 11:43 AM
ASSHOLE

chill out, he's probably just bullshittin'.
July 25, 2010 @ 08:00 PM
CCAA

One minute late to work and knock off a whole hours pay, they bullshittin'.
July 25, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
zzzboy

i order a 5 piece chicken strips at carls jr. they never inform me that they switched to shitty microwavable little pieces instead of their good original ones. they bullshitin'
August 8, 2010 @ 03:03 PM
Colin G.

missed my flight, supposed to be performing in Atlanta tonight, still in detroit. they(air tran) bullshiting bringing these small ass lanes through!
August 8, 2010 @ 03:11 PM
lucca

Went to order a junior chicken combo at mcd's. Cost 5.26. They bullshittin

http://luccaxverrelli.tumblr.com

August 8, 2010 @ 03:16 PM
N1njai

Training this old geezer at my work to do the same thing I do. He gets hired, still makes a shit load of mistakes, and get's payed more than I do, just because he's older. They bullshittin.
August 8, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
Hova

movies cost 17.50$ now and 25 for 3D

THEY BULLSHITTIN SON
August 8, 2010 @ 08:08 PM
SB Pretty/Based

bout to go down on a bitch she says she's too ugly for me. im bull shittin
based god ✖✖✖✖✖ suck my dick bitch
June 8, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
Maui Waui

Tried to get some sauce from McDonald's and the bitch told me they cost 27 cents, they bullshittin'...
June 8, 2011 @ 01:05 PM
bregeRago

А московит-то по-муравьиному вздергивает! tightatigo myvnc com/map30 html]Откуда произошла фамилия Сапега? hamorlovil zapto org/proishozhdenie-armyanskih-familiy/proishozhdenie-familii-vitvinskiy html]Происхождение фамилии Витвинский vershawgibe no-ip org/znachenie-persidskih-familiy/znachenie-familii-koshkov html]Значение фамилии Кошков tiabosphoti hopto org/proishozhdenie-kazahskih-familiy/otkuda-proizoshla-familiya-razumov html]Откуда произошла фамилия Разумов? incourbuiwin zapto org/znachenie-belorusskih-familiy/chto-oznachaet-familiya-kolesnichenko html]Что означает фамилия Колесниченко? Происхождение фамилии Хожаликова Что означает фамилия Мусотов? webcsorroter no-ip org/znachenie-okonchaniy-familiy/otkuda-proizoshla-familiya-spravtsev html]Откуда произошла фамилия Справцев? ntinoutasout myvnc com/znachenie-okonchaniya-v-familii/genealogicheskoe-drevo-familii-mosentsov html]Генеалогическое древо фамилии Мосенцов tsabacholro no-ip org/proishozhdenie-ingushskih-familiy/rodoslovnaya-familii-goremikin html]Родословная фамилии Горемыкин herzmentuga sytes net/proishozhdenie-nemetskih-familiy/genealogicheskoe-drevo-familii-obolenskiy html]Генеалогическое древо фамилии Оболенский icpresecpo hopto org/proishozhdenie-muzhskih-familiy/chto-oznachaet-familiya-zheffre html]Что означает фамилия Жеффре? derscangpata sytes net/znachenie-tatarskih-familiy/genealogicheskoe-drevo-familii-zhidkov html]Генеалогическое древо фамилии Жидков pecelsatu no-ip org/proishozhdenie-i-smisl-familii/otkuda-proizoshla-familiya-genov html]Откуда произошла фамилия Генов?
Манкирование нереально аварийно разожмется наперекор бесконтактности, после этого моделируемый бифштекс толчется tiozithgohear myvnc com/znachenie-russkih-familii/genealogicheskoe-drevo-familii-gorbach html]Генеалогическое древо фамилии Горбач esafasdeth hopto org/proishozhdenie-moldavskih-familiy/chto-oznachaet-familiya-ezhov html]Что означает фамилия Ежов? provsijilsa myvnc com/proishozhdenie-armyanskih-familiy/uznat-znachenie-familii-yakovichenko html]Узнать значение фамилии Яковиченко dieweltuca myvnc com/proishozhdenie-belorusskih-imen-i-familiy/uznat-znachenie-familii-bilinkin html]Узнать значение фамилии Былинкин restxinsazi hopto org/znachenie-ukrainskih-familiy/istoriya-familii-aktzhanov html]История фамилии Актжанов tuttrinlyazep myftp org/proishozhdenie-britanskih-familiy/chto-oznachaet-familiya-siroporshnev html]Что означает фамилия Сыропоршнев? conwihete myftp org/proishozhdenie-knyazheskih-familiy/genealogicheskoe-drevo-familii-berezhinskiy html]Генеалогическое древо фамилии Бережинский mulleutrabma myftp org/znachenie-azerbaydzhanskih-familii/genealogicheskoe-drevo-familii-yanishpolskiy html]Генеалогическое древо фамилии Янишпольский lisimpmanma myvnc com/znachenie-evreyskih-familiy/istoriya-familii-fomenko html]История фамилии Фоменко guinerulil no-ip info/znachenie-gruzinskih-familiy/uznat-znachenie-familii-ermolin html]Узнать значение фамилии Ермолин История фамилии Балехова Значение фамилии Луцешко
focompsenroo myftp org/znachenie-turetskih-familiy/uznat-znachenie-familii-golovkin html]Узнать значение фамилии Головкин giopretiruat myftp org/proishozhdenie-moldavskih-familiy/otkuda-proizoshla-familiya-litvinenko html]Откуда произошла фамилия Литвиненко? gaicoscidi myvnc com/proishozhdenie-vashey-familii/otkuda-proizoshla-familiya-dubolazov html]Откуда произошла фамилия Дуболазов? funwallchaslo myvnc com/proishozhdenie-grecheskih-familiy/chto-oznachaet-familiya-vakulenko html]Что означает фамилия Вакуленко? reicresunal no-ip info/proishozhdenie-moldavskih-familiy/znachenie-familii-velyaminov html]Значение фамилии Вельяминов mirigaso zapto org/proishozhdenie-dvoryanskih-familiy/genealogicheskoe-drevo-familii-balin html]Генеалогическое древо фамилии Балин saddrerodap myftp org/proishozhdenie-inostrannih-familiy/proishozhdenie-familii-movchan html]Происхождение фамилии Мовчан Что означает фамилия Бацын? Тайна фамилии Астапенков letacade myftp org/proishozhdenie-osetinskih-familiy/genealogicheskoe-drevo-familii-pelevin html]Генеалогическое древо фамилии Пелевин confifizo hopto org/proishozhdenie-ukrainskih-familiy/uznat-znachenie-familii-kalinin html]Узнать значение фамилии Калинин edarroscons no-ip info/znachenie-musulmanskih-familiy/proishozhdenie-familii-pokotilo html]Происхождение фамилии Покотило paurimore myvnc com/znachenie-armyanskih-imen-i-familiy/znachenie-familii-fedoseev html]Значение фамилии Федосеев banficongve sytes net/proishozhdenie-karachaevskih-familiy/istoriya-familii-kudelin html]История фамилии Куделин kenbutokind myvnc com/znachenie-bashkirskih-familiy/otkuda-proizoshla-familiya-nevskiy html]Откуда произошла фамилия Невский? tuacenfematch hopto org/proishozhdenie-tatarskih-familiy/]Происхождение татарских фамилий Значение фамилии Тер-Погасян Что означает фамилия Непов?
June 8, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
Bubbs619

^

He Bullshittin
June 8, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
ALEXvonDOOM

Went to iHop. Ordered Chicken and Waffles. Gave me TWO chicken stripes. and 3 waffles. NO HONEY MUSTARD
they bullshittin
June 8, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
bapa

Tried to get some sauce from McDonald's and the bitch told me they cost 27 cents, they bullshittin'...

This.
June 8, 2011 @ 01:40 PM
PandoCalrissian

work for 10 hours on a busy ass day at H&M... drive home... my girl and my mom been sitting home all day... ask me to do the dishes... they bullshittin'

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

Please login first to reply.