Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 14, 2010 @ 09:24 PM
JayLovesPinays

What good have YOU done, jay?

I volunteer regularly, I mentor, and I'm continuing my education. After I complete my continued education, I will have have a career that contributes to society. I also have plans to donate my money wisely to several programs that aim to improve education and possibly create my own foundation. I, by no means, am saying that I'm the perfect citizen, but that rather that I AM active and making a contribution (no matter how large or small). As I said to surfer, I just want the lazy bastards gone who sit around doing nothing for themselves or for the people their around.
July 14, 2010 @ 09:25 PM
Surfer

actually i do agree with you to a certain degree. while if this were brought up on a world stage there would undoubtedly be protests etc, people have to acknowledge that human population is expanding and multiplying too quickly and the world will have to take drastic measures sooner or later.

I think the biggest problem right now is defining who is useless and who isnt. It's simply too objective to be able to set clearcut boundaries, imo
July 14, 2010 @ 09:30 PM
goldANDsacks

America LOVES worthless people. look at all of talentless, worthless "celebrities" that we can't stop talking about.
July 14, 2010 @ 09:41 PM
Joao.

I volunteer regularly, I mentor, and I'm continuing my education. After I complete my continued education, I will have have a career that contributes to society. I also have plans to donate my money wisely to several programs that aim to improve education and possibly create my own foundation. I, by no means, am saying that I'm the perfect citizen, but that rather that I AM active and making a contribution (no matter how large or small). As I said to surfer, I just want the lazy bastards gone who sit around doing nothing for themselves or for the people their around.

you are worthless
July 14, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
JayLovesPinays

I think the biggest problem right now is defining who is useless and who isnt. It's simply too objective to be able to set clearcut boundaries, imo

I disagree with you on that. I feel it's pretty easy to say who's actually making a legitimate effort and who's just sitting on their ass. Unless they have a good reason for sitting on their ass, they suffer the consequences of the program. The guidelines of the program would set the margin so we'd be going off of that. It would be pretty basic in it's prototype (are you working, are you in school, etc, if not...why? ), trial-and-error state, and further into it we'd make amendments where necessary.
July 14, 2010 @ 09:47 PM
Surfer

I disagree with you on that. I feel it's pretty easy to say who's actually making a legitimate effort and who's just sitting on their ass. Unless they have a good reason for sitting on their ass, they suffer the consequences of the program. The guidelines of the program would set the margin so we'd be going off of that. It would be pretty basic in it's prototype (are you working, are you in school, etc, if not...why? ), trial-and-error state, and further into it we'd make amendments where necessary.

at the same time a lot of people who are in school now may end up not doing shit and being worthless regardless. some hobos have college degrees too, etc. I dunno I just think it might be unfair to some people, but I can see where you're coming from
July 14, 2010 @ 09:50 PM
Joao.

Jay you are first world garbage, to even have an idea that your trivial actions elevate you past worthlessness is misguided, you exploit and pollute more than you can fathom, in reality condescending people like you are what is wrong with this earth. You are no more superior than the next man, remember that next time you are donating money and furthering your eduction.
July 14, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
JayLovesPinays

at the same time a lot of people who are in school now may end up not doing shit and being worthless regardless. some hobos have college degrees too, etc. I dunno I just think it might be unfair to some people, but I can see where you're coming from

You're absolutely right. There's a lot about this whole thing that needs to be thought through thoroughly. In a perfect would it would be so simple (or rather unnecessary).
July 14, 2010 @ 11:12 PM
sharky

"Death is not a scare, in fact, I yearn for my father's house".

malice is underrated as fuck
July 14, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
reap

Guess what? Not everyone is accepted into college. Not enough room.
Even if there are less people, the percentage of productive people still isn't that high because it gets to the point where people are so productive "the masses" don't really exist and there are new masses
July 14, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
shakintheD

then all of HBERS (except swagging out) who contributed to nothing and whine all day should die yay

help us, based god.
July 14, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
modernmischief

I think we should kill all white people and return America to the minorities who carried this nation on their backs.
July 14, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
modernmischief

I thinker should kill all white people and return America to the people of color who carried this nation on their backs,and built it from the ground up.
July 15, 2010 @ 12:01 AM
Eaton

I thinker the same thing

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

July 15, 2010 @ 12:59 AM
Virungă

People who have no kind of talent, intellect, personality, etc annoy the hell outta me. To quote Harvey from Celebrity Fit Club, "you're a waste of sperm". I'm a little bit of an extremist, but I'm thinking we develop a federal "life success" program. If you haven't met specific criteria by the checkpoint ages of the program, you move that much closer to be killed by firing squad.

Quit worrying about other people and just do you faggot.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNemkBDsfgc
July 15, 2010 @ 01:03 AM
fistyourbitch

Jay how u gonna clown on me for what I do and then make a thread like this and expect people to take you serious. You're a bipolar troll.
July 15, 2010 @ 03:56 AM
OmegaSvpreme

Agreed! goddamn this is so true.. too bad Hitler didnt get all of the jews
July 15, 2010 @ 05:03 AM
lstplcwnr

We're fucked. We're all fucked.

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

July 15, 2010 @ 09:27 AM
uncle kwan

thread has potential,

being that the op is condescending as hell. stick to ur thoughts bro if u want the worthless people dead dont cower when asked about the mentally and physically unstable people. everyone should be treated with the same consequence given that all "worth" people are allowed to stay alive. example in some countries a terrorist has a "worth" to restore a certain regime, to opposing groups hes worthless who chooses if he dies or not?
July 15, 2010 @ 10:08 AM
JayLovesPinays

thread has potential,

being that the op is condescending as hell. stick to ur thoughts bro if u want the worthless people dead dont cower when asked about the mentally and physically unstable people. everyone should be treated with the same consequence given that all "worth" people are allowed to stay alive. example in some countries a terrorist has a "worth" to restore a certain regime, to opposing groups hes worthless who chooses if he dies or not?

Ok, I'm a little condescending, but I'm not heartless. I'm not "cowering out" by saying I don't want to kill all mentally and physically handicapped people. That's not even what my plan is about if you read all my posts thoroughly. It's about people who are FULLY CAPABLE who choose not to do anything with themselves. If that's what you want to do with them, then that's on you, but that's not at all want I'm implying here. I think I stuck with my original plan throughout the entire thread.

As for the example, his country's gov't decides whether he's worthless or not. Unless they [opposing] get him in their own hands and then they decide. It's about who has reigning control of the person you're talking about.
July 15, 2010 @ 02:53 PM
Sneaktip

i mean i guess
July 15, 2010 @ 02:58 PM
Corny Al

i agree too many people just waste space.
July 15, 2010 @ 03:00 PM
STI Guy

this reminds me of the scene in fight club. this rule would easily be accepted in north korea. north korea ftw?
July 15, 2010 @ 03:16 PM
flow

why not killing every useful person?
does this make useless person turn useful?

in fact you are on some nazi germany shit
July 15, 2010 @ 03:20 PM
Ryon

July 15, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
STI Guy

hhahahhahaha. that's gotta be the dumbest reasoning ever.
July 15, 2010 @ 03:29 PM
OmegaSvpreme

i understand where youre coming from but there's quite a few useless pieces of shit I know, that on top of being useless, are pricks for no reason. If you're useless and friendly, you're not useless.
July 15, 2010 @ 05:31 PM
JayLovesPinays

Just stop.
July 15, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
reap

and you realize even useless people still buy things so companies are supported by them
July 15, 2010 @ 06:57 PM
zzzboy

jay, ive accomplished more than you, and even i think youre an idiot.

i see your rationale, but your scope is limited. for every person you deem worthless, there is a person who deems YOU worthless.

Please login first to reply.