July 15, 2010 @ 11:26 AM
kylethenerd

So much win.
July 15, 2010 @ 12:24 PM
Denimrools

I somewhat get annoyed by the amount of people who always provide those "double standard" arguments like "Whites get violent too but we never generalize them."

Youre right, and here is why, it is very simple-they have the financial status and ARE NOT the minority amongst North American society.

Blacks are about 10-20% of the population with the majority living in bad areas therefore making a GOOD MAJORITY of them uncivilized and "GHETTO". This is why we can generalize them based off of 1 incident because it is CONSTANT. It is OBVIOUS.

I live in a bad area myself and went to a half-ghetto school and constantly observed this type of ghetto-loud behavior on an almost daily basis. It has alot to do with financial status and your upbringing.

Then again I may be wrong, we must have a difference of opinion.

Im half Jamaican and I admit I hate these ghetto blacks that constantly condone this type of image, but what can we do eh?

The same argument could be presented towards the use of the word ✖✖✖✖✖✖. I hate when people say "WHY IS IT OK FOR BLACKS TO SAY THAT WORD, BUT WHEN A WHITE PERSONS SAY IT, HES RACIST?"

Simple, us blacks have lived through decades of depression coupled with the fact that we are the poorest minority on the planet. It carries a different social weight. That is why we kind-of have that ability to do so.

Correct me if im wrong?
July 15, 2010 @ 12:24 PM
no1collector

wearerespectablenegroes.blogspot.com

Black people are not a single entity.
July 15, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
faust

lol you said "eh." shut up canadian.
July 15, 2010 @ 12:48 PM
jakeisgorgeous

Simple, us blacks have lived through decades of depression coupled with the fact that we are the poorest minority on the planet. It carries a different social weight. That is why we kind-of have that ability to do so.

Correct me if im wrong?

I think you mean oppression. And I would say that's wrong; personally I think it's just a word and should carry no weight whatsoever. People just keep acting like it's a big deal but if they stopped caring it would lose it's power.
July 15, 2010 @ 12:59 PM

Inactive

I think you mean oppression. And I would say that's wrong; personally I think it's just a word and should carry no weight whatsoever. People just keep acting like it's a big deal but if they stopped caring it would lose it's power.

oppression isn't just a word. It does carry meaning and significance. Who are you to say that oppression is just a word? Oppression is very real. Oppression carries weight, because it's effects are still felt today, and it still pervades many facets of society, here, and abroad. Think about it. Black didn't reach LEGAL PARITY with whites until 60 years ago. That's within a man's lifetime. Black-white relationships didn't become legal until 50 years ago. All within a man's lifetime. And minorities STILL haven't reached social or cultural parity. Don't bother arguing with me, you'll lose.
July 15, 2010 @ 01:02 PM
-TREACHERY-

Stop saying black people its always fucking african americans (mostly in the south lol) no black people in Canada and Europe conform to this stereotypical bullshit smh

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

July 15, 2010 @ 01:32 PM
Gods Gift

its funny how all the morally sound members of hypebeast come out whenever black people are insulted. Whenever asians, jews, whites, or mexicans are insulted then shits solid; but you expect black people to be off limits? if you don't want to see this kind of shit then don't encourage other racial shit from going down? goddamn I swear hypebeast gets more and more stupid ever day

point is you would NEVER say shit about a black or mexican person to their face without saying "naw im just joking". you are just mad because lets face it asians are only cool to teachers in a classroom. white people are the same or the are either preppy or wanna be black or a mix of those 2.and jews...they wont do shit.
July 15, 2010 @ 01:45 PM
jakeisgorgeous

oppression isn't just a word. It does carry meaning and significance. Who are you to say that oppression is just a word? Oppression is very real. Oppression carries weight, because it's effects are still felt today, and it still pervades many facets of society, here, and abroad. Think about it. Black didn't reach LEGAL PARITY with whites until 60 years ago. That's within a man's lifetime. Black-white relationships didn't become legal until 50 years ago. All within a man's lifetime. And minorities STILL haven't reached social or cultural parity. Don't bother arguing with me, you'll lose.

I'm not saying oppression is just a word. I'm saying the "n-word" is just a word.
July 15, 2010 @ 01:51 PM
Gods Gift

I'm not saying oppression is just a word. I'm saying the "n-word" is just a word.

sir you are a dumbass
July 15, 2010 @ 02:14 PM
AntonyT

idk, because idk what that means
July 15, 2010 @ 02:17 PM
young idiot

✖✖✖✖✖s
July 15, 2010 @ 02:18 PM
Eaton

sir you are a dumbass

Nah bro I think he's right, I'm pretty sure it is a word.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

July 15, 2010 @ 02:31 PM
skillet

point is you would NEVER say shit about a black or mexican person to their face without saying "naw im just joking". you are just mad because lets face it asians are only cool to teachers in a classroom. white people are the same or the are either preppy or wanna be black or a mix of those 2.and jews...they wont do shit.

lolwut
July 15, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
AntonyT

Zipperhead

A racial slur referring to people of East Asian descent, coined by US soldiers during the Korean War. There are multiple proposed origins, but the most commonly accepted is that it if enemy Asian soldiers were shot in the head with high-powered weapons, their heads would split as if they had been "unzipped". Another origin could be that when enemy soldiers were ran over by military Jeeps, there would be tire tracks on them that resembled zippers. It's violent origin makes it a particularly derogatory pejorative.

It is often shortened to zip, though zip as a racial pejorative may have separate origins of its own

thug life
July 15, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
Sneaktip

they smoke with ciggarettes and do hoodrat shit with they friends .. .. .
July 15, 2010 @ 02:45 PM
Sneaktip

Lol
July 15, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
young idiot

its funny how all the morally sound members of hypebeast come out whenever black people are insulted. Whenever asians, jews, whites, or mexicans are insulted then shits solid; but you expect black people to be off limits? if you don't want to see this kind of shit then don't encourage other racial shit from going down? goddamn I swear hypebeast gets more and more stupid ever day

lol. why include white people? all i can say to the rest of this is that, personally, i have more of a soft spot for black people than other groups of people. israel has america in their corner, mexico have the richest man on the planet, and asia is not to be fucked with. africa is a different story.

maybe i'm wrong, though.
July 15, 2010 @ 03:35 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

according to the new title, the parking lot got knocked up
July 15, 2010 @ 03:45 PM
JN3WMN

LOL @ the new title

but that's what it should've been anyway. Great Job! smile
July 15, 2010 @ 03:55 PM
premeAdonna

SMH @ them girls calling there boys "daddy" fucking bitch ass hoodrats. If i was there real dad i would beat them the fuck up.

But that girl who got fucked up aint no bitch though.
July 15, 2010 @ 04:03 PM
julian.

ahah that was awesome.
girl in the pink deserved every second of it.

props to big daddy in da building.
beat that bitch we in this!

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

July 15, 2010 @ 05:39 PM
DonPedro

lmao that was hilarious
July 15, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
ichigo81

lol. why include white people? all i can say to the rest of this is that, personally, i have more of a soft spot for black people than other groups of people. israel has america in their corner, mexico have the richest man on the planet, and asia is not to be fucked with. africa is a different story.

maybe i'm wrong, though.

i agree but how many times do asian,hispanic or white people get made fun off on this site, it's not about being morally correct or even politically correct, it's just time after time seeing lame black people suck titles kill me, i can take a joke or a racist joke but damn, not all black shit on people and beat them up or hate asian people(my ex was taiwanese). but besides the tangent, if u goning to hate on black folks hate on asians, like the asian senator who agrees with the laws of immigration in arizona, or lame vatos or lame cracka ass crackas, let's make this equal opportunity in racism and hate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dzxef1muoQ>sad
July 15, 2010 @ 06:10 PM
deadpooL

i agree but how many times do asian,hispanic or white people get made fun off on this site, it's not about being morally correct or even politically correct, it's just time after time seeing lame black people suck titles kill me, i can take a joke or a racist joke but damn

all the time, dumbfuck.
July 15, 2010 @ 06:11 PM
nurped

^ no ✖✖✖✖✖
July 15, 2010 @ 06:48 PM
KP$

hopefull all their babies died in the womb so no more of these fucking savages are brought into this world.
bring back eugenics for fucks sake.
July 15, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
chiefx

heeeeeey ms.blue
July 15, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
ichigo81

all the time, dumbfuck.

this.. did u read what i just wrote illiterate bitch>sad
fucking troll
July 15, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
strafe

a while back there was a thread called 'white phrases' that i replied to...so not long after that a thread called 'black phrases' popped up--i replied to this thread too,,,one day i was looking through all the threads i replied to and i didnt see the 'white phrases' thread but the 'black phrases' thread is still there [ hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103219 ]...so i guess it aint cool to clown white folks on the hypebeast forums...

Please login first to reply.