July 9, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
OmegaSvpreme

Any of them have any good effects?
July 9, 2010 @ 03:21 PM
AbDizzy

I'm quite sure smoking anything in the long term is bad for your lungs and the negatives out weigh any of the positive effects.
July 9, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
**tonestar**

i just learned you can get high from nutmeg.... Taken in high doses, nutmeg can be quite intoxicating, partly because it's similar in chemical makeup to MDMA. Nutmeg causes symptoms such as stupor, drowsiness, delirium and sleep. Many prison inmates have known about it and used it for years, which is why most prisons have banned the use of this spice! About 14 grams (two tablespoons) taken by mouth cause a rather unpleasant, dreamlike "trip". Other symptoms include a rapid heartbeat, dry mouth, and thirst. Agitation, apprehension, and a sense of impending doom may last about 12 hours, with a sense of unreality persisting for several days. Nutmeg contains five to 15 per cent myrista oil, which is responsible for the physical effects. About four per cent is Myristicin, which is structurally similar to mescaline. (Mace, the exterior covering of the Nutmeg seed, also contains the hallucinogenic compound myristicin). Elemicin is another potent psychoactive ingredient in nutmeg. Similar to SSRI antidepressants such as Prozac, Myristicin blocks the release of serotonin from brain neurones. Scientists believe that once the substance enters the body it's converted to methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) -- ecstasy.

Read more: Can you smoke nutmeg like marijuana? Will it have a drug-like effect? | Answerbag www.answerbag.com/q_view/10299#ixzz0tDfvl5ZR
July 9, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
Soul Kitchen

^I was with my friend when he tripped on nutmeg

it was a couple hours of intense throwing up and then a bad trip.. not worth it
July 9, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
iggyhaxor

theres like zillions of legal "herbal incense" you can cop that get you high
k2, awickedblend, etc

theres also legal E, legal meth, and legal coke.

the more you know!
July 9, 2010 @ 06:44 PM
Bubbs619

yeah i saw on manswers that smoking nutmeg could get you high but it could fuck up your body (then again its manswers so who knows how legit it is)
July 9, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
bullets

i just learned you can get high from nutmeg.... Taken in high doses, nutmeg can be quite intoxicating, partly because it's similar in chemical makeup to mdma. Nutmeg causes symptoms such as stupor, drowsiness, delirium and sleep. Many prison inmates have known about it and used it for years, which is why most prisons have banned the use of this spice! About 14 grams (two tablespoons) taken by mouth cause a rather unpleasant, dreamlike "trip". Other symptoms include a rapid heartbeat, dry mouth, and thirst. Agitation, apprehension, and a sense of impending doom may last about 12 hours, with a sense of unreality persisting for several days. Nutmeg contains five to 15 per cent myrista oil, which is responsible for the physical effects. About four per cent is myristicin, which is structurally similar to mescaline. (mace, the exterior covering of the nutmeg seed, also contains the hallucinogenic compound myristicin). Elemicin is another potent psychoactive ingredient in nutmeg. Similar to ssri antidepressants such as prozac, myristicin blocks the release of serotonin from brain neurones. Scientists believe that once the substance enters the body it's converted to methylenedioxymethamphetamine (mdma) -- ecstasy.

Read more: Can you smoke nutmeg like marijuana? Will it have a drug-like effect? | answerbag www.answerbag.com/q_view/10299#ixzz0tdfvl5zr

sweet mang!!! In know how i am getting high tonight
July 9, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
northwest

^
lol you're an idiot if you ever consider nutmeg. it's not even worth it.
July 9, 2010 @ 07:30 PM
iggyhaxor

smoke spice sonson
July 9, 2010 @ 07:31 PM
Bubbs619

you'll probably get higher if you huff paint and/or sharpies. Do that instead
July 9, 2010 @ 07:44 PM
Jphn-John

^x2 also super glue, and gas

feels good man
July 9, 2010 @ 07:48 PM
VADO-U.N.

u can high but whats higher is the fact infamoud got bishop G shook
July 10, 2010 @ 12:28 AM
Exo

i just learned you can get high from nutmeg.... Taken in high doses, nutmeg can be quite intoxicating, partly because it's similar in chemical makeup to MDMA. Nutmeg causes symptoms such as stupor, drowsiness, delirium and sleep. Many prison inmates have known about it and used it for years, which is why most prisons have banned the use of this spice! About 14 grams (two tablespoons) taken by mouth cause a rather unpleasant, dreamlike "trip". Other symptoms include a rapid heartbeat, dry mouth, and thirst. Agitation, apprehension, and a sense of impending doom may last about 12 hours, with a sense of unreality persisting for several days. Nutmeg contains five to 15 per cent myrista oil, which is responsible for the physical effects. About four per cent is Myristicin, which is structurally similar to mescaline. (Mace, the exterior covering of the Nutmeg seed, also contains the hallucinogenic compound myristicin). Elemicin is another potent psychoactive ingredient in nutmeg. Similar to SSRI antidepressants such as Prozac, Myristicin blocks the release of serotonin from brain neurones. Scientists believe that once the substance enters the body it's converted to methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) -- ecstasy.

Read more: Can you smoke nutmeg like marijuana? Will it have a drug-like effect? | Answerbag www.answerbag.com/q_view/10299#ixzz0tDfvl5ZR

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS8OXo9Oif4
July 11, 2010 @ 06:18 AM
Dental Plan

smoking nutmeg doesnt have any effect

what you do is you get a bag of nutmeg and you eat it

it tastes like shit though, and youre pretty much guaranteed to have the worst experience of your life

dont do it
July 11, 2010 @ 06:20 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

July 11, 2010 @ 12:58 PM
OmegaSvpreme

Thanks for the replies. Lol what I'm trying to do , if you haven't figured out, is find something I can acquire for cheap, that I can sell to dumb ass kids trying to get high.

I read on the internet this herb called wormwood gives a mild high and can be mixed with weed to increase the potency, and it gives a clearer high. Stuff is only 11 bucks a pound at health food stores. Any experiences?
July 11, 2010 @ 01:06 PM
soap

i hope some of these "dumb ass" kids catch on and beat your ass
July 11, 2010 @ 01:33 PM
OmegaSvpreme

i hope some of these "dumb ass" kids catch on and beat your ass

I'm obviously not gonna lie and tell them it's weed, I'll just tell them it's a legal high , that's all they need to know.

Please login first to reply.